Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 07-27-2009, 01:34 AM
Registered Member

There was a new policy in heaven....

There was a new policy in heaven. You were given a car according to how good you were here on Earth. Three men died and went to heaven, and were met by St. Peter at the pearly gates.

St. Peter asked the first man, "How long have you been married?"
"5 years," answered the man.
To which St. Peter then asked, "How many times did you cheat on your wife?"
"I cheated on her 10 times." The man was then given the keys to a run down station wagon.

The next man was then asked the same questions, to which he replied," I have been married for 20 years, and I've cheated on my wife twice." He was handed the keys to nice Chevy truck.

The last man to approach St. Peter was also asked the same questions. He answered, "I have been married for 50 years, and I have never cheated on my wife."

"Well done," St. Peter told him, and gave him the keys to a brand new, red Porsche.

The next day, all the men are driving around the streets of gold in heaven. The first two notice the man with the Porsche pulled over on the side of the road and he was crying. They stopped and asked him, "Why are you crying? You have the best car in heaven?"

"Well, I just saw my wife, and she was on rollerblades!"

Love is patient, love is kind, Love does not insist on its own way. Love bears all things, believes all things,
Hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails.
- I Corinthians 13:4-8