Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 11-09-2007, 09:24 PM
Beaux's li'l buddy............

Red face Steadfast Wedding Chaos...(PICS) Somebody Call 911!!!!!

I had the honor of being at a wedding tonight for Steadfast's youngest son and new daughter-in-law. Later tonight I will attempt to put a picture up of this beautiful young couple.

Was the funniest wedding I have ever seen. Right in the middle of the very serious part of the wedding one of the groomsmen forgot his own advice and had his knees locked.................. yep you know where I'm going........... at the moment he passed out I was looking down but I heard the biggest series of impacts that I think could be made................. he had locked his knees and when he fell he hit his head on a banister which in turn pretty well knocked him out............... we immediately rushed to make sure that he was okay and somebody started calling 911............... before it was all over the wedding was shut down for about 20 to 30 minutes the paramedics came in carried him out on a stretcher but not before the bride and groom posed on either side of the stretcher because we all know you've got to get those wedding pictures...........

I am sure the proud father of the groom will post more later...... the groomsmen who fell out is going to be fine but it was one memorable evening............ and what better way to end it than when it was time for the groom and the brides kiss all of the groomsmen fell out................

Sorry for any typos but I am flying down the road.........
Old 11-09-2007, 09:26 PM
Registered Member

That will be a memorable wedding!
It will be even more memorable if you have an accident while you are driving and posting!
Old 11-09-2007, 09:35 PM
RD Cox

Driving and posting...there ought to be a law.
Old 11-09-2007, 09:36 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RD Cox View Post
Driving and posting...there ought to be a law.
Weeeellll, there are "Posted" speed limits aren't there?
Old 11-09-2007, 11:16 PM
Steadfast

'Tis true, friends! This was my first wedding in 28 years of preaching that someone actually had to be carried out by paramedics!

I'll get some pictures later and post them on here... I know it's hard to believe and it was most definitely like something off a blooper 'youtube' situation...

Poor kid is still in the hospital with a severe concussion!

What was worse was walking into the Emergency Room with the Bride, Groom, Best Man and wedding coordinator... and the Pastor (myself)! It was hilarious as patients were getting up out of bed and peeking around the doorways to see if what they 'thought' they saw was real! Beautiful long white wedding dress and tuxedos everywhere... it was a thing of beauty!
Old 11-09-2007, 11:19 PM
crakjak

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAintMovin View Post
I had the honor of being at a wedding tonight for Steadfast's youngest son and new daughter-in-law. Later tonight I will attempt to put a picture up of this beautiful young couple.

Was the funniest wedding I have ever seen. Right in the middle of the very serious part of the wedding one of the groomsmen forgot his own advice and had his knees locked.................. yep you know where I'm going........... at the moment he passed out I was looking down but I heard the biggest series of impacts that I think could be made................. he had locked his knees and when he fell he hit his head on a banister which in turn pretty well knocked him out............... we immediately rushed to make sure that he was okay and somebody started calling 911............... before it was all over the wedding was shut down for about 20 to 30 minutes the paramedics came in carried him out on a stretcher but not before the bride and groom posed on either side of the stretcher because we all know you've got to get those wedding pictures...........

I am sure the proud father of the groom will post more later...... the groomsmen who fell out is going to be fine but it was one memorable evening............ and what better way to end it than when it was time for the groom and the brides kiss all of the groomsmen fell out................

Sorry for any typos but I am flying down the road.........
Now that is about as funny as it gets!! They will never forget their wedding night!!
For it is written, "As I live, says the Lord every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall give praise to God. (Romans 14:11- NASB)

www.tentmaker.org
www.coventryreserve.org
Old 11-09-2007, 11:26 PM
Da Evangelist

I thought we made am impression when we went out to eat at a steak house after our wedding with my wife still in here gown and me in my tux.
Old 11-09-2007, 11:32 PM
Registered Member

thats funny stuff lol
Old 11-10-2007, 12:07 AM
Steadfast

Okay... I'll do them one by one probably...

Here's when the paramedics and police first arrived. By this time he had opened his eyes back up and showed some signs of life. He honestly looked dead when he first hit the ground!

Old 11-10-2007, 12:09 AM
Steadfast

This the policeman (black man who is in my Church) the paramedics and my son (Groom) holding the hand of the boy who passed out.

His head actually left a dent in the wood rail you see which was about 2 feet off the ground!