Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall > The Tab
Facebook

Notices

The Tab Cutting edge news of what is happening in Apostolic Oneness Pentecost today!

Old 12-13-2007, 03:35 PM
Da Evangelist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouvere View Post
Brother Reckart is smarter than

umm......Are you for real?????????
Old 12-13-2007, 03:36 PM
Holy Unto The Lord

CS sent me an e-mail, slamming me. Makes me so glad to know I am not with them, of that mindset, and in need of that much applause from man.

CS needs to find an altar and truly repent for having such an ungodly attitude. It does not further the Kingdom, and only makes him leave a bad taste in the brethren's mouth. I know I used to be as such, but it took a strong series of events for me to see that I was wrong, dead wrong.

I pray CS turns himself before he comes face to face with a crisis, as I have.
Old 12-13-2007, 03:45 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Miller View Post
umm......Are you for real?????????
That right thar is funny yes it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There aint one smart bone in that dudes body! If so he wouldnt be backing CS
Old 12-13-2007, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Price View Post
CS sent me an e-mail, slamming me. Makes me so glad to know I am not with them, of that mindset, and in need of that much applause from man.

CS needs to find an altar and truly repent for having such an ungodly attitude. It does not further the Kingdom, and only makes him leave a bad taste in the brethren's mouth. I know I used to be as such, but it took a strong series of events for me to see that I was wrong, dead wrong.

I pray CS turns himself before he comes face to face with a crisis, as I have.
How dare you speak about a wonderful man of God like this.
Old 12-13-2007, 03:46 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzyde View Post
OH NO, not this again!!! LOL!!

Feel Better Quick AG!!!
Oh believe me! If this gets too good I will be here... something about me and the ability to heal quickly in certain situations (well at least be well nuff to be somewhat more alert! ) LOL
Old 12-13-2007, 03:56 PM
Go Dodgers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel Alicea View Post
Good for Caston ... he's got a paying gig.
Burying dead folks?

1. There is One God. This one God reveals Himself distinctly as Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
  2. The Son is God himself in a human form or "God manifested in the flesh" (1Tim 3:16)
  3. Every sinner must repent of their sins.
  4. That Jesus name baptism is the only biblical mode of water baptism.
  5. That the Holy Ghost is for today and is received by faith with the initial evidence of speaking in tongues.
  6. The saint will go on to strive to live a holy life, pleasing to God.
Old 12-13-2007, 04:00 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praxeas View Post
Burying dead folks?
Old 12-13-2007, 04:02 PM
Invisible Thad

Here's what i Think. he's young-I think he's just a kid. you all should give him a break.
Old 12-13-2007, 04:02 PM
Psalm 121

[QUOTE=Trouvere;326362]Brother Reckart is smarter than that....

Don't count on it.
13 You, my brothers, were called to be free. But do not use your freedom to indulge the sinful nature; rather, serve one another in love. 14 The entire law is summed up in a single command: “Love your neighbor as yourself.” 15 If you keep on biting and devouring each other, watch out or you will be destroyed by each other. Galatians 5:13-15 (NIV)
Old 12-13-2007, 04:39 PM
Invisible Thad

***** NEWS ALERT*****

NEW LETTER OF REBUKE ABOUT THE UPC BY CASTON SMITH!!!!!

The United Pentecostal Church & Organized Religion

By Reverend J. Caston Smith

An historical event took place in 1945 in St. Louis, Missouri. Two Oneness Pentecostal organizations merged together to make one. One was the Pentecostal Church Inc. (PCI) the other was the Pentecostal Assemblies of Jesus Christ (PAJC). The new organization was named the United Pentecostal Church, and later known as the United Pentecostal Church International .

For sixty-two years the United Pentecostal Church International has been respected, looked to and referred to as “mother-ship”, great fellowship, the church, and many other senseless things. Can I tell you that the UPCI is NOT the mother-ship. Believe it or not the United Pentecostal Church has embraced false doctrines for years. It’s just been mostly kept a secret.

Did you know that the Pentecostal Church Incorporated believed that a sinner was saved at repentance alone? Mind you that the PCI was one of the two that merged in 1945 to form what we know as the UPCI today. Is this not a doctrine taught by the Assemblies of God? The reason why the old PCI believed this was because the majority of them, and their overseers came out of that massive spiritual orphanage know as the AoG.

None of the PCI men taught Water and Spirit as salvation. However this seemed not to matter to some who did, the merger still took place. The question lies within the minds of a lot of younger generation Apostolics, “why such doctrinal confusion in the early days of Pentecost?” while I may not have all the answers, I however do believe the reason why there was such utter confusion is because these men really didn’t know what they believed.

Howard A. Goss who was the PCI’s General Chairman was a former Assemblies of God official, prior to the split between the Oneness and AoG that took place at an AoG meeting around 1912. This man did not believe Water and Spirit as salvation. He held on to the trinitarian teaching of “Saved at repentance”. We know from scripture that no one is saved at repentance alone. How did this man become the UPC first General Superintendent and still hold on to AoG doctrine? Well, it’s because the fact is the UPCI was not and has not been doctrinally stable in 62 years.

It wasn’t until the 1970's when their General and Executive boards FINALLY added “for the remission of sins” to their fundamental doctrinal statement, regarding salvation.

What an awful disgrace to true Oneness Apostolic Church.

There is a list of false doctrines that the UPCI has embraced through out the years (all though some have been kept secret)

The Light Doctrine- A doctrine or belief that ensures people who never heard the Oneness Acts 2:38 message a chance of heaven, because they were “walking in all the light they knew”

This doctrine is a lie. Anyone who has not repented of their sin, been baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and receives the Holy Ghost speaking with tongues is not saved and unless they obey the plan of salvation, there is no chance of them being in Heaven. We know this from scripture

Saved At Repentance- A false doctrine that is rooted in the teachings of the Assemblies of God and other trinitarian Pentecostal organizations. The Pentecostal Church Inc. taught this lie and it has carried on over to the many UPCI today.

We know this doctrine or teaching to be a heresy as it is contrary to the original plan of salvation taught by the Apostles. Repentance, water baptism in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, receiving the Holy Ghost speaking with tongues. A sinner is not saved at repentance alone. Unless they follow through with the entire 3 steps of the plan as listed above, they are not saved whatsoever.

This is a teaching that has also been kept somewhat secret, some have taught that baptism is not apart of salvation. Again this roots back to the Pentecostal Church Inc. bringing the false doctrine of one “saved at repentance” in from the Assemblies of God.

-Yes, the ones who believed that would baptize in Jesus’ Name, but did not believe baptism was apart of salvation. This is NOT an Apostolic teaching.

We know this to be another lie taught, because

I Peter 3:21 says “The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now save us”

Did you know that even some of the very prominent UPCI ministers did not believe in the gifts of the Spirit? This false teaching is definitely contrary to Pentecostalism itself. Regardless of which side you’re on, Oneness or trinitarian.

The late president of ABI was said to not believe in the gifts of the Spirit. I have talked to several who know this to be a fact. So it’s not just hearsay.

The story was told how the late D.L. Welch went to ABI to teach a series of Bible lessons on the Oneness of God. It was said that prior to Bro Welch arriving in St. Paul that the Holy Ghost moved on him to teach on the gifts of the Spirit. This he did and the late ABI president became angry and asked Welch to leave.

There were some in the UPCI many years ago and even today that believe one really doesn’t have to have the Holy Ghost to go to heaven. We know that this is also a false teaching as the book of Romans tells us that without the Spirit of Christ we are none of His.

There are several other false doctrines that were held openly and secretly by the UPCI in years past and are those today as well. We know that the latest form of evil and worldliness that has flooded the UPCI lately is ecumenical liberalism. This we know is absolutely a massive compromise that Satan is the conductor and author of.

A major event recently took place at the UPCI’s General Conference in Tampa, Florida 2007. Resolution 4 was passed which now allows all the backsliders to advertise their concerts, social gatherings and services on that One Eyed Devil known as the TV. Something that the UPCI took a stand against for many years.

I propose to you that the UPCI is full of liars and hypocrites. Their decision to maintain their Manual’s position on ownership of television remains, but allows advertisement via television? These backsliders already have television in their homes so why not do away with the entire section in their manual on television?

The fact is that nearly every UPCI church goer, pastor, minister, etc. has a television in their home; save a few who have recently pulled out to join with the Tulsa group. There might be a few who are honest in signing the annual affirmation statement, but this is, as I said a few here and there between.

I have many family members who have went to their Bible Colleges and who have faithfully attended their churches, and I know these things to be fact. I’ve set in the homes of different UPCI pastors who I know have TV. I’ve preached in UPCI assemblies where the pastors, and church members have no problem going to the movie theaters, renting movies from the movie stores, or renting them from their local libraries.

The pastors have no problem with the young ladies coming in dressed like harlots, having splits in their skirts, short sleeves, knee skirts, capped sleeves, manicured finger and toe nails (french tipped) and young men coming in dressed like homosexuals. I’m not talking about new converts, I’m talking about praise singers, musicians, Sunday school teachers, ushers, etc.

A saying in reference to women wearing splits in their skirts I heard once goes like this

“I found out the reason why some churches have split tailed skirts, 1. The Pastor likes them, or 2. The Pastor’s wife likes them”

How true this saying is! And how sad it is too.