Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall > The Tab
Facebook

Notices

The Tab Cutting edge news of what is happening in Apostolic Oneness Pentecost today!

Old 10-19-2007, 10:18 PM
Invisible Thad

Dr Phil Preaches for Jakes??? check this out!!!

http://gcraige.blogspot.com/

this recent article that secretwarrior posted got my curiousity going about this topic. which led me to this guy's Blogspot.

Wow! he is not mincing words about what he thinks, his opinons, etc.

what do you think?? His his opinions right or wrong? is just "Jealous" ???
Old 10-19-2007, 10:19 PM
Invisible Thad

*** HIS COMMENTS ABOUT DR PHIL ***

To turn on Dr. Phil and see TD Jakes preach the gospel without mentioning, offering, or giving those poor hurting people Christ is a slap in the face to every believer that has followed him. To preach Christ in church, but hide Christ from the world's largest audience is beyond me. I could never do that. Dr. Phil promotes new age doctrine, homosexuality, abortion, and divorce without biblical regulations, and yet he preached at Jakes church and Jakes is now on his show?? But don't worry, the church house negroes will still go to his conferences, defend him, and get mad at those that say anything against him, because they like what's in the house! They like having the trappings of freedom and imagining that it is them out there meeting stars and celebrities, not realizing that they are nothing more than slaves in the house!
Old 10-19-2007, 10:25 PM
Invisible Thad

*** Wow! Jaunita use to preach against pants, makeup, perms??**

First, this women confesses her sins before everyone and goes in depth to describe her sexual appetite and her carnal cravings in her message No More Sheets. She then states that God does not allow her to wear makeup, pants, or any kind of outfits that will show her figure because the way she was would rise up in her again. So, she basically began preaching in a choir robe with a small Florida Evan's type afro, free of weave, perms, curls, and gel. But then, as the money poured in, the look began to change. I guess God changed his mind because her appearance began to reflect a different personality. But did any of the silly following of hers question her? NO. You don't question the prophetess, as she stated on TBN. "Don't you know you are all just a bunch of dumb sheep?" Those are her exact words, not mine. I would never call the people of God dumb sheep.
Old 10-19-2007, 10:43 PM
Blessed!

There is a new show on BET called "Exalted" which features many preachers. The first show featured Juanita. They mentioned what you posted above. Her room mate from years ago told her a prophetess did not have to look old and homely by dressing in those sacks. The room kate was influential in putting more "class" to the role by dressing up and overhauling her appearance. It's about marketing. She markets.
Old 10-19-2007, 10:44 PM
Blessed!

Have you seen that show Thad?
Old 10-19-2007, 10:48 PM
Da Evangelist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thad View Post
*** HIS COMMENTS ABOUT DR PHIL ***

To turn on Dr. Phil and see TD Jakes preach the gospel without mentioning, offering, or giving those poor hurting people Christ is a slap in the face to every believer that has followed him. To preach Christ in church, but hide Christ from the world's largest audience is beyond me. I could never do that. Dr. Phil promotes new age doctrine, homosexuality, abortion, and divorce without biblical regulations, and yet he preached at Jakes church and Jakes is now on his show?? But don't worry, the church house negroes will still go to his conferences, defend him, and get mad at those that say anything against him, because they like what's in the house! They like having the trappings of freedom and imagining that it is them out there meeting stars and celebrities, not realizing that they are nothing more than slaves in the house!

How many apostolics will still defend Jakes?
Old 10-19-2007, 10:49 PM
Da Evangelist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thad View Post
*** Wow! Jaunita use to preach against pants, makeup, perms??**

First, this women confesses her sins before everyone and goes in depth to describe her sexual appetite and her carnal cravings in her message No More Sheets. She then states that God does not allow her to wear makeup, pants, or any kind of outfits that will show her figure because the way she was would rise up in her again. So, she basically began preaching in a choir robe with a small Florida Evan's type afro, free of weave, perms, curls, and gel. But then, as the money poured in, the look began to change. I guess God changed his mind because her appearance began to reflect a different personality. But did any of the silly following of hers question her? NO. You don't question the prophetess, as she stated on TBN. "Don't you know you are all just a bunch of dumb sheep?" Those are her exact words, not mine. I would never call the people of God dumb sheep.

She changed God NEVER has and NEVER will!
Old 10-19-2007, 10:53 PM
Invisible Thad

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCaliUPC View Post
Have you seen that show Thad?

I have not.

I am Not interested in ANYTHING Jaunita is doing. It amazes me how there are folks who still defend her!!!

Did you hear that her house was almost auctioned? she did a press conference today and paid up.

the most astonishing thing is this: there were people who were going to have a Big benefit for her to raise money for her to pay her taxes off! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!!!!!
Old 10-19-2007, 10:58 PM
Blessed!

The show is not about her. There have been 3 shows so far. The first focused on Juanita. This week...they profiled Bishop Ullmer.

With her thirst for the finer things...she should be able to pay for it. With the movie and all her recent TV appearances...she should be able to pay for it herself. Sounds like she also does not have a good office staff who are not taking care of some of the basics for her.
Old 10-19-2007, 11:29 PM
Invisible Thad

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCaliUPC View Post
The show is not about her. There have been 3 shows so far. The first focused on Juanita. This week...they profiled Bishop Ullmer.

With her thirst for the finer things...she should be able to pay for it. With the movie and all her recent TV appearances...she should be able to pay for it herself. Sounds like she also does not have a good office staff who are not taking care of some of the basics for her.

she said at her press conference today that she was opening a SPA in Atlanta