Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Newsroom > Political Talk
Facebook

Notices

Political Talk Political News

Old 10-03-2013, 09:14 AM
crakjak

Re: The "Affordable" Care Act

Be assured, the IRS can and will put a lien on ANY property that you have, if you owe anything to the IRS.
For it is written, "As I live, says the Lord every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall give praise to God. (Romans 14:11- NASB)

www.tentmaker.org
www.coventryreserve.org
Old 10-03-2013, 09:17 AM
Not riding the train

Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post
ZERO enroll in Louisiana bummercare plan...

SOURCE LINK

Yah, I'd say having ZERO people enroll isn't that intense.
Old 10-03-2013, 09:20 AM
Not riding the train

Quote:
Originally Posted by crakjak View Post
Be assured, the IRS can and will put a lien on ANY property that you have, if you owe anything to the IRS.
I believe that as well.
Old 10-03-2013, 10:22 AM
Not riding the train

100 Unintended Consequences of Obamacare
Companies, workers, retirees, students, and spouses all suffer from the law’s inflexible mandates.

Here are 100 examples of how Obamacare is falling short of what was promised.

http://www.nationalreview.com/node/359861/print
Old 10-03-2013, 10:59 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILG View Post
I think I am missing something.......sorry, sometimes you need to spell it out for me.

ILG, Dedicated mind had posted this earlier, on another post....... "...it was probably a white southern Christian."

Then Praxeas Posted .......
If you believe the demented minds it was probably a white southern Christian.

and then along came Been Thinkin....
"Ha Ha! You got "him" ("him" being Dedicated Mind, but referred to by Praxeas as demented minds) pegged on that one!

Hope that helps. Some times I need some of them explained to me as well.

Been Thinkin

LIFE: Some days you're the dog and some days you're the hydrant!

I have ... Hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia! The fear of long words.

"Prediction is very hard, especially about the future." - Yogi Berra

"I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress, and grow brave in reflection." - Thomas Paine
Old 10-03-2013, 11:43 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeenThinkin View Post
ILG, Dedicated mind had posted this earlier, on another post....... "...it was probably a white southern Christian."

Then Praxeas Posted .......
If you believe the demented minds it was probably a white southern Christian.

and then along came Been Thinkin....
"Ha Ha! You got "him" ("him" being Dedicated Mind, but referred to by Praxeas as demented minds) pegged on that one!

Hope that helps. Some times I need some of them explained to me as well.

Been Thinkin
Ah! Thanks for spelling it out! LOL!

When I was young and clever, I wanted to change the world. Now that I am older and wiser, I strive to change myself. ~
Old 10-04-2013, 08:31 AM
Not riding the train

Fake ObamaCare Insurance Exchange Sites Already Spotted

According to SecurityWatch magazine, Trend Micro’s threat communications manager Christopher Budd said “deep problems with the Marketplace websites could make things much worse.”

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...lready-Spotted

John McAfee On Obamacare: A Hacker's Dream

JOHN McAFEE: Oh, it is seriously bad. Somebody made a grave error, not in designing the program but in simply implementing the web aspect of it. I mean, for example, anybody can put up a web page and claim to be a broker for this system. There is no central place where I can go and say, 'Okay, here are all the legitimate brokers, the examiners for all of the states and pick and choose one.'

Instead, any hacker can put a website up, make it look extremely competitive, and because of the nature of the system, and this is health care, after all, they can ask you the most intimate questions, and you’re freely going to answer them. What’s my Social Security number? My birth date? What are my health issues?

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...wet_dream.html
Old 10-04-2013, 09:22 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
David Stockman, former director of the Office of Management and Budget in the Reagan Administration, former member of Congress, and author of “The Great Deformation,” essentially says: bring it on. This, despite Obamacare being the law, passed in 2010 by a president who was re-elected in 2012 (while the candidate who ran on repealing it was defeated), and which has been upheld by the Supreme Court.

So why should it be repealed?

It is the worst law ever passed in the last four decades by the federal government,” Stockman argues in the video above. “It is a massive entitlement to end all entitlements. It is going to cause a fiscal hemorrhage that is not even yet anticipated. It will tie up one-sixth of GDP in the most monstrous, massive, bureaucratic snarl that you can’t imagine. So therefore this needs to be stopped before it becomes operational.”
And I submit that Obama planned for this to fail and crash the economy. He wants to preside over the destruction of America. His biggest fantasy is to sign the surrender papers on the deck of the U.S.S. Missouri.
Old 10-04-2013, 09:32 AM
Not riding the train

Quote:
Originally Posted by Originalist View Post
And I submit that Obama planned for this to fail and crash the economy. He wants to preside over the destruction of America. His biggest fantasy is to sign the surrender papers on the deck of the U.S.S. Missouri.
I agree!
Old 10-04-2013, 09:44 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Originalist View Post
I wouldn't go that far. I would say obummer wanted this to fail in order to pave the way for complete socialized healthcare...the one-payer system Reid and others have said bummercare is paving the way towards. He wants people to be 100% dependent on the government for all their needs.

This is what drives his policies; this is his personal ambition and what he wants to do. He's on record stating he wanted to harness the power of the working poor into a voting bloc that would vote liberals/progressives into office for decades.