Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 03-14-2019, 08:58 AM
Registered Member

Re: El Chapo fake news report, he gave Clinton $15

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakingDominion View Post
I'm sorry but I don't. As you said regarding this article in question, you de-legitimize yourself by posting such outlandish claims.

Chemtrails poisoning us? For what purpose? Why hasn't someone spilled the beans?

HAARP creating manmade hurricanes that result in billions of dollars in damage and lives lost, all caused by our own government??

I know esaias will say my head is in the sand. Maybe I'm not woke enough. I just can't believe that if these were true, someone wouldn't have come up with hard evidence by now. And NO, I don't consider a stupid YouTube video narrated by a grave sounding voice with supposed radar images that look like they were drawn up on an etch-a-sketch, as hard evidence.
Evidence is out there. It is simply called Geoengineering.

If a radar image looks like Etch a Sketch to you, then professional evidence would be discounted. What I mean is that to a meteorologist they are professionals who understand the information they view. To us spaghetti models, radar images might be foreign or scribble. Clouds to us all look the same unless they are drastically different. El Chapo being used by politicians? The Clintons? While you may feel it is far fetched the reality it isn't. Did he say they were part of his crew? That is another story. He rolling over on anyone who worked with him wouldn't look good on his resume. He would end up back in Mexico in a Piñata.
ALL pastors are hindrances and one should never have a pastor they will only abuse you and you will get hurt. Instead get your instructions from forum gurus that have never built a church.~Steve Epley.
Old 03-14-2019, 09:38 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
Evidence is out there. It is simply called Geoengineering.

If a radar image looks like Etch a Sketch to you, then professional evidence would be discounted. What I mean is that to a meteorologist they are professionals who understand the information they view. To us spaghetti models, radar images might be foreign or scribble. Clouds to us all look the same unless they are drastically different. El Chapo being used by politicians? The Clintons? While you may feel it is far fetched the reality it isn't. Did he say they were part of his crew? That is another story. He rolling over on anyone who worked with him wouldn't look good on his resume. He would end up back in Mexico in a Piñata.
Can you point me to one respectable meteorologist who believes in geoengineering or HAARP weather creation?
Old 03-14-2019, 10:35 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Can you point me to one respectable meteorologist who believes in geoengineering or HAARP weather creation?
https://www.ametsoc.org/index.cfm/am...limate-system/

Anyone following climate change ( who believe that our climate is getting hotter or colder) would be interested in slowing, or changing its effects. Man, has always wanted to change or modify the weather. If I told you that disaster would come from our planet dying because of too much styrofoam. If I had any power of the making of distribution. Or I was a politician capable to making laws against styrofoam. You would then want and expect me to do something. Hence the reason why climate change is such a big issue. No matter what side of the fence one is on. The ones to totally deny any sort of climate change need not apply. But to those who are meteorologists, scientists, politicians all are busy looking for ways to modify the situations. HAARP being used for climate change modification? I don't know about high radio frequency would do to weather. I know that it may cause of some major health problems in the long term. I don't think weather would be one. But here is an article from 1965 which dealt with the history of weather modification. My whole thing about weather modification is more to do with high and low volcanic activity. Which man cannot effect on a large scale.

https://www.nsf.gov/nsb/publications/1965/nsb1265.pdf.
ALL pastors are hindrances and one should never have a pastor they will only abuse you and you will get hurt. Instead get your instructions from forum gurus that have never built a church.~Steve Epley.
Old 03-14-2019, 06:43 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
On HAARP, how long would they be respected and have a job?

However:

Quote:
Geoengineering the Climate System

A Policy Statement of the American Meteorological Society
(Readopted by the AMS Council on 6 January 2013)
https://www.ametsoc.org/index.cfm/am...limate-system/

... This policy statement focuses on large-scale efforts to geoengineer the climate system to counteract the consequences of increasing greenhouse gas emissions.

Last edited by Steven Avery; 03-14-2019 at 06:49 PM.
Old 03-14-2019, 06:58 PM
Happily "off the chain"

Quote:
Respectable meteorologist?

It don't take a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.

Instead of google, use www.yandex.com

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - http://www.robertwr.com/

Old 03-14-2019, 08:10 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
Respectable meteorologist?

It don't take a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.
That made me laugh. Just realized "respectable meteorologist" is an oxymoron.

Stinkin weatherman