Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 03-14-2019, 12:30 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Re: Daniel's 70th week

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
Why didn't the apostles teach gentile believers to use the name Jah/Yah?
Exactly correct.

This is what needs to be answered.

Getting accused of blasphemy due to the three letters "You Are Here" Should of been covered by Judeans who were teaching the Romans during the first century. Nothing within the New Testament showing us how important Hebrew was to the early church. Let alone it being used in respect of God.
Old 03-14-2019, 01:05 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by good samaritan View Post
The similarities in the book of Daniel to the book of Revelation cause us to believe they were written about one singular event.
Or, rather, they both include some of the same series of events. There are things in Daniel not covered by the Revelation, and vice versa. But they do overlap in certain key areas.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 03-14-2019, 02:45 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
Therefore YAH becomes the Brazen Serpent for the Hebrew Roots and Sacred Namers.
Psalms 68:4

4Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH, and rejoice before him.

So because one obeys this word he is a Hebrew Roots?
Old 03-14-2019, 04:16 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael The Disciple View Post

4Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH, and rejoice before him.

Mike, you still refuse to deal with the most important facts. Why do we have no Apostles teaching what you are telling me in your above post? Again, it is found nowhere in the New Testament. Nowhere is God called YAH in the New Testament. Nowhere are Romans in the first century admonished, or even told that God is to be called YAH. You use a word, that the even the Apostles never used. How is that for Apostolic.
Old 03-14-2019, 04:31 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:

Actually Michael he would be a Christian who praises Jesus the Christ. We rejoice before Him, and Him alone. Hence the reason why the Rabbis happily refer to us as idolitors. Because they believe we worship a man, and not the God. Mike, no Apostle ever taught what you are telling me. YAH was never uttered by Jesus. Even me posting that makes your hair stand on end (what little you got) but it is the truth. He never utter the word YAH, JAH, or IAH. We have zero record of Jesus even teaching or preaching YAH. No apostles ever admonished or taught one Roman to preach or teach YAH. It is the whole (I wish I was a Hebrew) syndrome which causes an individual to want to Yahweh up. To shalom, shalom, all the way home. You called me a blasphemer? I was blaspheming YAH? When the New Testament is DEAD SILENT on such a name?
Old 03-14-2019, 06:24 PM
Registered Member

Biblehub

Strong's Concordance
Yah: the name of the God of Israel
Original Word: יָהּ
Part of Speech: Proper Name
Transliteration: Yah
Phonetic Spelling: (yaw)
Definition: the name of the God of Israel
Old 03-14-2019, 06:37 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Mike, you still refuse to deal with the most important facts. Why do we have no Apostles teaching what you are telling me in your above post? Again, it is found nowhere in the New Testament. Nowhere is God called YAH in the New Testament.
Really?

Revelation 19:1

1And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God:

Clear to anyone who has eyes to see.

Alleluia means PRAISE YAH. That is according to Strongs and Youngs Concordances.

YAH is the Lord our God. Jesus is YAH. YAH is Jesus.

Rev. 19:2-5

2For true and righteous are his judgments: for he hath judged the great whore, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand. 3And again they said, Alleluia. And her smoke rose up for ever and ever. 4And the four and twenty elders and the four beasts fell down and worshipped God that sat on the throne, saying, Amen; Alleluia. 5And a voice came out of the throne, saying, Praise our God, all ye his servants, and ye that fear him, both small and great.

Our God is YAH.

Rev. 19:6

6And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.

YAH is the Lord God.

Is Jesus YAH?
Old 03-14-2019, 07:04 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Biblehub

Strong's Concordance
Yah: the name of the God of Israel
Original Word: יָהּ
Part of Speech: Proper Name
Transliteration: Yah
Phonetic Spelling: (yaw)
Definition: the name of the God of Israel
Which apostle was Strong?

Again, Jesus neither any of the apostles taught that we were to learn Hebrew. Speak Hebrew, translate the New Testament into Hebrew when we are speaking to others. We aren't told to change the name of Jesus into Hebrew, or to refer to God in a made up name to make it sound more Hebrew. You called me a blasphemer? Yet, can't see where you prove that anyone in the New Testament even mentioned YHVH, YAH, HYH. Mike, where is it? An entire New Testament and you can only offer us Revelation's Αλληλούια? You keep running in circles Mike, failing to prove that one can blaspheme the verb YAH/HYH? When factually we find no such prohibition in the New Testament concerning anything about the Hebrew verb. Yet, you have bought into making it your doctrinal stance?

Mike, we are English speakers you in 1974 came to church to meet Jesus. Somewhere along the line you converted Him to be a Brooklyn Chabadnik.
Old 03-14-2019, 07:06 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
YAH is the Lord God.

Is Jesus YAH?
Jesus doesn't have to will be, or become.

Mike, Jesus is God now.

YAH isn't a name, God's name is Jesus.

I guess I am Jesus only.
Old 03-15-2019, 05:07 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

The whole point is this, if I can be accused of blasphemy where is this found in the New Testament? So far the Yahwists just run to Revelation to show Αλληλούια? Again, if we read the Quran and only found Alhamdulillah four times in one chapter, and Saiedy everywhere else referring to God. Would we then walk away believing that Allah was important enough to them to start using that name? More than that, accuse anyone in that religion of blaspheming that name? This is all just a byproduct of those who really don't believe they have the actual words of Jesus in the Bible. That the New Testament is just a Greek translation of a totally Hebrew account. That Jesus and the Apostles were Yahwists. Yahwehing all over the place, with peyot swinging in the wind. The New Testament is Greek, it quotes a Old Testament written in Greek. For the sake of some sort of Hebrew envy is the most strongest point, that some people hold onto calling God a name other than the saving name...Jesus.