Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Sanctuary > Deep Waters > Islamic Issues and News
Facebook

Notices

Islamic Issues and News Discuss Islam and report on current issues regarding Islam

Old 05-18-2013, 05:09 PM
Registered Member

Re: Violent Islam

Quote:
= Keep up the good work....
I will. Here's more.
The seven myths about islam.
With photos included.

http://www.knightscrusaders.com/Knig...out_Islam.html
Old 05-18-2013, 05:45 PM
Banned

Yo dog.

The church bells toll every afternoon at 5 to call everyone to say the rosary.

I guess church people don't really wait for heaven - si perro

In Mexican villages, rape can be called a courting ritual
Mary Jordan

REYESHOGPAN, Mexico These gorgeous mountain slopes, blooming with black pepper plants and golden cornstalks, camouflage the sorrow of the two silent sisters. Antonia and Isabel Francisco Melendez, who were born deaf, are nine months pregnant, and, according to the doctors treating them, were raped.

The sisters cannot speak. They cried and literally folded up when asked how they became pregnant. Their babies are due at the same time, within a week or so. Do they know the man? Did it happen in the fields on their way home from school? Isabel seemed once to try to reply, to her grandmother, by pointing to a spot high on a mountainside. But tears streamed down her face, and she turned away again.

Antonia is 13 years old, Isabel 16. Perhaps if they were older, the pregnancies would have been easier to keep secret.
This is a little town 136 kilometers (85 miles) northeast of Puebla city. Fewer than 500 people live here. The church bells toll every afternoon at 5 to call everyone to say the rosary. The girls' condition is hard to hide. Their tiny frames swell more each day. "This is a crime, and there should be an investigation," said Juana Maria Diego Victor, a community leader. "Someone should protect these girls."

Quote:
Originally Posted by phareztamar View Post
Yo dog. I've often wondered what happens when day 73 comes around in heaven. You've already had your 72 virgins...so now what? Stuck with 72 wives in one house?
Old 05-18-2013, 05:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dordrecht View Post
I will. Here's more.
The seven myths about islam.
With photos included.

http://www.knightscrusaders.com/Knig...out_Islam.html
(laughing)

There is way, way worse about the church on random internet hate sites dude.
Old 05-18-2013, 06:01 PM
Banned

OH The century I took the church law out of was the 11th century to answer your question. 4 centuries after Mohammad died. Thanks for asking.

Nice try on the whole Islamic law bologna.

You're the genius who referenced Islamic divorce law to sell some story about the age of consent.

You forgot 65:1 when you were pontifying on marriage and marriage age.

O Prophet! When ye do divorce women, divorce them at their prescribed periods, and count (accurately), their prescribed periods: And fear Allah your Lord: and turn them not out of their houses, nor shall they (themselves) leave, except in case they are guilty of some open lewdness, those are limits set by Allah: and any who transgresses the limits of Allah, does verily wrong his (own) soul: thou knowest not if perchance Allah will bring about thereafter some new situation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walks_in_islam View Post
It appears that hundreds of years ago either everyone was perverted or there was an application of completely different standards.

Until the 1930's the age for consent in America in 12 states was 12. During the 19th century age of consent for intercourse in all states was 10. In Deleware it was 7.

Mohammad was long dead by the 19th century. Maybe instead of applying new laws passed 1300 years after Mohammad died you should focus on pedophiles in your church ranks today huh.

I do not speak for those who break the law in Yemen. The minimum age of consent, in Yemen, by law, is 15. About half of the US states, by comparison, set the minimum age at 16 and federal law prohibits transporting a person under 18 from a state where consent age is higher to a state where consent age is lower for the purpose of a sexual relationship. So your story about a young girl in Yemen may be filed in the same place you file the stories of the apostolic pastors and sunday school teachers who diddle young kids, illegally, against the law.

Taking a young girl in marriage without her consent constitutes rape and rape is punishable by death in Islam. Thank you for asking my opinion. This is what I believe should happen to not only child rapists but all rapists and I cheerfully support this penalty:

http://www.khaama.com/rapist-of-9-ye...udi-arabia-925

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,514458,00.html

http://www.handsoffcain.info/news/in...mento=17304673

Otherwise, as I said, Yemen has a minimum age and the minimum age for consummation of marriage in Islam, in any country, is puberty.

Thanks for your silence on Church Canon law and marriage to 2-3 year olds. That's disgusting dude.

Last edited by Walks_in_islam; 05-18-2013 at 06:04 PM.
Old 05-18-2013, 06:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
OH The century I took the church law out of was the 11th century to answer your question. 4 centuries after Mohammad died. Thanks for asking.

Nice try on the whole Islamic law bologna.

You're the genius who referenced Islamic divorce law to sell some story about the age of consent.

You forgot 65:1 when you were pontifying on marriage and marriage age.

O Prophet! When ye do divorce women, divorce them at their prescribed periods, and count (accurately), their prescribed periods: And fear Allah your Lord: and turn them not out of their houses, nor shall they (themselves) leave, except in case they are guilty of some open lewdness, those are limits set by Allah: and any who transgresses the limits of Allah, does verily wrong his (own) soul: thou knowest not if perchance Allah will bring about thereafter some new situation.
Any muslims killing other muslim men, women and children today? If not, it was a rare day indeed in Islam. Why would muslims hate other muslims so much that they would indiscriminately kill even the children? Islam is such a hate fueled religion.

Islam is the most violent RELIGION on the face of the earth today. Keep a check on the news, you'll see many examples of violent Islam week after week, muslims killing muslim men, women and children to please God and of course the usual muslims killing non-muslims to please God.
Old 05-18-2013, 07:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by seekerman View Post
Any muslims killing other muslim men, women and children today? If not, it was a rare day indeed in Islam. Why would muslims hate other muslims so much that they would indiscriminately kill even the children? Islam is such a hate fueled religion.

Islam is the most violent RELIGION on the face of the earth today. Keep a check on the news, you'll see many examples of violent Islam week after week, muslims killing muslim men, women and children to please God and of course the usual muslims killing non-muslims to please God.
And you found which Islamic law that allows killing of Muslims by other Muslims? Share this please.

Any "christians" kill anyone today?

OKLAHOMA CITY —The attorney for an Oklahoma City pastor charged with the murder of his son-in-law is asking a judge to set bond for his client

Must be religiously motivated huh. He's a pastor, he murdered someone.

What in the world makes you believe that civil war is 'religious' anyway?

NOTE: Thanks again for your silence on Church Canon law and marriage to 2-3 year olds. That's disgusting dude.

Last edited by Walks_in_islam; 05-18-2013 at 07:45 PM.
Old 05-18-2013, 08:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
And you found which Islamic law that allows killing of Muslims by other Muslims? Share this please.

Any "christians" kill anyone today?

OKLAHOMA CITY —The attorney for an Oklahoma City pastor charged with the murder of his son-in-law is asking a judge to set bond for his client

Must be religiously motivated huh. He's a pastor, he murdered someone.

What in the world makes you believe that civil war is 'religious' anyway?

NOTE: Thanks again for your silence on Church Canon law and marriage to 2-3 year olds. That's disgusting dude.
I've shared several instances from the past few weeks where muslims killed muslim men, women and children. You've not addressed them for you're a typical muslim who will not fact the truth about your violent religion.

Islam is most violent RELIGION on the face of the earth. You'll see that fact week after week.
Old 05-19-2013, 01:29 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
It appears that hundreds of years ago either everyone was perverted or there was an application of completely different standards.

Until the 1930's the age for consent in America in 12 states was 12. During the 19th century age of consent for intercourse in all states was 10. In Deleware it was 7.

Mohammad was long dead by the 19th century. Maybe instead of applying new laws passed 1300 years after Mohammad died you should focus on pedophiles in your church ranks today huh.

I do not speak for those who break the law in Yemen. The minimum age of consent, in Yemen, by law, is 15. About half of the US states, by comparison, set the minimum age at 16 and federal law prohibits transporting a person under 18 from a state where consent age is higher to a state where consent age is lower for the purpose of a sexual relationship. So your story about a young girl in Yemen may be filed in the same place you file the stories of the apostolic pastors and sunday school teachers who diddle young kids, illegally, against the law.

Taking a young girl in marriage without her consent constitutes rape and rape is punishable by death in Islam. Thank you for asking my opinion. This is what I believe should happen to not only child rapists but all rapists and I cheerfully support this penalty:

http://www.khaama.com/rapist-of-9-ye...udi-arabia-925

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,514458,00.html

http://www.handsoffcain.info/news/in...mento=17304673

Otherwise, as I said, Yemen has a minimum age and the minimum age for consummation of marriage in Islam, in any country, is puberty.

Thanks for your silence on Church Canon law and marriage to 2-3 year olds. That's disgusting dude.

More stupidity. You acknowledge your profit is a pedophile - pervert. Congratulations!
The child brides of Islam are a perversion.
The Muslims in Egypt are purposely kidnapping, raping, and attempting to coerce those children into "converting" to Islam. What a great testimony that is for Muslims all around the world.

Since you "cheerfully" support the "penalty" why don't you make a trip to Egypt and go into your Mosque and start administering it. You will stay very busy in Egypt!

As to your ignorant response about "church canon" law I have no idea what your talking about. You are again trying to justify the perversion within Islam by arguing that others are perverted too. Doesn't work. Perversion is perversion regardless of where it is. I will not defend it like you are defending it with Islam.

In Yemen as well as India and other places where there are Muslim majorities the govt. gives a blind eye towards the perversion and as seen in Egypt is part of the conspiracy to kidnap, rape and coerce "conversion" from little girls. What a bunch of scumbags. All who defend this are just as perverse as those perpetrating the crime.

LOL rape is punishable by death in Islam. The only problem with that stupid statement is it requires 3 male witnesses to confirm a rape was committed. How stupid is that! Of wait that is Sharia law... That explains a lot!

Of course we have not even discussed the "honor" killings!
Muhammad was a pervert pedophile.
Millions of Muslim men are following in the same perverted footsteps by marrying little girls.
In Islam it is okay to lie - the doctrine of Takeyya (sp?.)
Look at Saudi Arabia and how they treat women in general. Great testimony for the slavery of Islam.
Honor killings...
Who remembers how many Palestinian Muslims were dancing in the street when the Twin Towers fell killing innocent men, women and children? The news reports were full of video clips of the streets filled with Muslims celebrating the death of innocents.
The suicide bombers are cowards but "Allah" celebrates it. That ought to tell everyone how evil Islam truly is.
And the list goes on and on...
Old 05-19-2013, 07:24 AM
Banned

Um just a small point - profit in religion is a christian thing. Just sayin'. Gimme an amen and pass the plate - my Lincoln Continental needs an upgrade.

I don't have a "Mosque in egypt to administer" sport. I'm a Texan. In Texas Muslims follow Texas law not Egyptian law. With that said if (I) or my family get a sniff of pedophelia here in Texas you can rest assured it will be dealt with in a satisfactory way.

So my part of the community is covered like a Texas dust storm and we're on it like a cheap suit.

We do have an issue here in Texas however with "christian" pedophiles. they appear to be scattered through all denominations and seem to pop up everywhere. With that said I wish Texas christians would at a minimum address the issues within their own community.

My ignorant response on church canon law was directly cut and pasted from a snippet of church history and I am quite sure that you have no idea what I am talking about. Perhaps you should however burn all the history books before you toss words like "ignorant" towards those who reference them. If you noticed (you didn't but ho hum I'm unstunned by that") I only referenced/noted that the marriage of Mohammad to Aisha in the 7th century as, though not appropriate today, followed both world and religious culture at the time it happened and as such would not have exactly triggered interest as an instance of "pedophilia"

NEWSFLASH: Even out and out "christian white" bigots with a base level of publick skool education know that India is not a Muslim country. It appears that you have fallen below the category of publick educated bigot to ignorant trailer trash bigot and assign all brown-skinned people to one single category that has become, in your mind, "them muslims people".

Here is your article.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...r-photography/

Your references, though only applied to Islam and Muslim countries, actually span the globe.

Half were in Asia, one-fifth in Africa. In the next decade 14.2 million girls under 18 will be married every year. This will rise to an average of 15.1 million girls a year, starting in 2021 until 2030, if present
trends continue.

I will continue to comment on your article that you wish to pin onto the Muslim faith. The top twenty countries for child marriage are listed and it should be quietly noted that no middle eastern countries actually make the list.

Niger 75
Chad 72
Bangladesh 66
Guinea 63
Central African Republic 61
Mali 55
Mozambique 52
Malawi 50
Madagascar 48
Sierra Leone 48
Burkina Faso 48
India 47
Eritrea 47
Uganda 46
Somalia 45
Nicaragua 43
Zambia 42
Ethiopia 41
Nepal 41
Dominican Republic 40

It should also be quietly noted that there is no one religion represented but there is a common thread - all of the countries represent poverty stricken areas. So is child marriage a religious thing or a poverty thing?

I suppose that in the highly educcated and insightful mind of trailer trash bigotry advocating the death penalty for rape comprises "defending the rapist". That's so silly that I won't even address your comment that I somehow or in any way defended what is going on in Egypt or defended forced marriages anywhere or defended child marriages anywhere.

(laughing) I am quite sure, after your insightful and educated comments, that you remember nothing but Muslims dancing in the street after 9/11. It figures.

Fox News reported that in Ein el-Hilweh, Lebanon's largest Palestinian refugee camp, revelers fired weapons in the air, with similar celebratory gunfire heard at the Rashidiyeh camp near the southern city of Tyre

So a group of non-citizens with no actual country who are held inside concentration camps represent the entire Muslim world in your highly educated, world-travelled, and insightful mind?

You do not remember that even 60,000 Iranians filled a stadium and held a candlelight vigil for the victims. You do not remember that Muslim nation after Muslim nation, including Afghanistan, condemned those attacks and people in those nations built memorials and held vigils. You do not remember that on 9/22/2001 the United Arab Emirates and Saudi Arabia withdrew their recognition of the Taliban as the legal government of Afghanistan, leaving neighboring Pakistan as the only remaining country with diplomatic ties and completely isolating Afghanistan for overthrow. You do not remember that every sindle Muslim country that surrounded Afghanistan opened their doors for bases for our soldiers to invade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pliny View Post
More stupidity. You acknowledge your profit is a pedophile - pervert. Congratulations!
The child brides of Islam are a perversion.
The Muslims in Egypt are purposely kidnapping, raping, and attempting to coerce those children into "converting" to Islam. What a great testimony that is for Muslims all around the world.

Since you "cheerfully" support the "penalty" why don't you make a trip to Egypt and go into your Mosque and start administering it. You will stay very busy in Egypt!

As to your ignorant response about "church canon" law I have no idea what your talking about. You are again trying to justify the perversion within Islam by arguing that others are perverted too. Doesn't work. Perversion is perversion regardless of where it is. I will not defend it like you are defending it with Islam.

In Yemen as well as India and other places where there are Muslim majorities the govt. gives a blind eye towards the perversion and as seen in Egypt is part of the conspiracy to kidnap, rape and coerce "conversion" from little girls. What a bunch of scumbags. All who defend this are just as perverse as those perpetrating the crime.

LOL rape is punishable by death in Islam. The only problem with that stupid statement is it requires 3 male witnesses to confirm a rape was committed. How stupid is that! Of wait that is Sharia law... That explains a lot!

Of course we have not even discussed the "honor" killings!
Muhammad was a pervert pedophile.
Millions of Muslim men are following in the same perverted footsteps by marrying little girls.
In Islam it is okay to lie - the doctrine of Takeyya (sp?.)
Look at Saudi Arabia and how they treat women in general. Great testimony for the slavery of Islam.
Honor killings...
Who remembers how many Palestinian Muslims were dancing in the street when the Twin Towers fell killing innocent men, women and children? The news reports were full of video clips of the streets filled with Muslims celebrating the death of innocents.
The suicide bombers are cowards but "Allah" celebrates it. That ought to tell everyone how evil Islam truly is.
And the list goes on and on...

Last edited by Walks_in_islam; 05-19-2013 at 07:27 AM.
Old 05-19-2013, 11:11 AM
Banned

More news about the violent RELIGION of Islam today....

"MALAKAND: At least twelve persons were killed and dozens other injured when two blasts hit two mosques in Malakand before the Friday prayers, FP News desk reported.

According to Levies sources, twin blasts hit mosques in Bazdara Bala area of Malakand Agency where 12 persons were killed and 25 others wounded.

The bodies and injured were shifted to the hospital where many of the injured are said to be in critical condition.

Security forces cordoned off the area and started investigation."

http://www.thefrontierpost.com/article/13239/

When will Islam cease it's violence? It's the most violent RELIGION on the face of the earth today, as we see almost every day.