Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 07-16-2022, 11:04 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Duck and Cover

There was a PSA for New Yorkers telling them what they need to do in the event of a Nuclear War. They were told to go inside their homes and climb underneath their beds. I'm happy to know that hiding in our homes will be ample enough protection against Nuclear War. Just like our homes and masks protected us against COVID. Also during the event of a Nuclear War Churches will live stream all their services. Tithes and offerings will be CashApp, Venmo, ApplePay, GooglePay and Zelle.
Old 07-17-2022, 04:32 AM
Registered Member

Re: Duck and Cover

The Democrat administration may pull the ultimate false flag. Nuke NYC and blame it on Putin. They would get the war they want and begin downsizing the planet.
Old 07-18-2022, 08:32 AM
New User

Talking Re: Duck and Cover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
Also during the event of a Nuclear War Churches will live stream all their services. Tithes and offerings will be CashApp, Venmo, ApplePay, GooglePay and Zelle.
Church Center App. You find your church on the app. You can pay tithes, offerings, whatever your church is funding.
Old 07-18-2022, 11:23 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by diakonos View Post
Church Center App. You find your church on the app. You can pay tithes, offerings, whatever your church is funding.
This app below even let's you know your privilege level.
http://the-pentecostals.org/pocc-connect/
Old 07-18-2022, 03:37 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Churches must be able to make more income through being able to have people pay online. People are more apt to be support something they never even visit. The history of religion proves this out.
Old 07-18-2022, 05:42 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Churches must be able to make more income through being able to have people pay online. People are more apt to be support something they never even visit. The history of religion proves this out.
There's a church in La Marque, Texas, with their own drive up ATM in the parking lot. I don't think the church was Oneness, not sure if it was even Pentecostal or charismatic (may have been "independent" or maybe AME or something). But it sure was keeping up with the times.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 07-18-2022, 06:51 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
There's a church in La Marque, Texas, with their own drive up ATM in the parking lot. I don't think the church was Oneness, not sure if it was even Pentecostal or charismatic (may have been "independent" or maybe AME or something). But it sure was keeping up with the times.
My whole thoughts on this isn't ATMs in a lobby or a drive through. I think we are all passed that stuff. The COVID Pentecostal shut down, Live Stream Shout Your Hair Down at Home situation brought a whole new thing. I honestly was surprised that as many as there was who sent their people home to watch services with breakfast in bed. The next thing would be just cashapp your jingle to the church. No more saints having to fill the pews, having ushers pass around the plate, and the velvet sock. Just let them watch and listen online. Send their offerings in electronically. The preacher can record his services, the saints can listen whenever they want, and just press a button on the site to send in the tithes. I hope this won't be the normal, but who knows.

Last edited by Evang.Benincasa; 07-18-2022 at 08:43 PM.
Old 07-18-2022, 07:03 PM
New User

Quote:
+-QUOTE=Esaias;1610434]
My whole thoughts on this isn't ATMs in a lobby or a drive through. I think we are all passed that stuff. The COVID Pentecostal shut down, Live Stream Shout Your Hair Down at Home situation brought a whole new thing. I honestly was surprised that as many as there was who sent their people home to watch services with breakfast in bed. The next thing would be just cashapp your jingle to the church. No more saints having to fill the pews, having ushers pass around the plate, and the velvet sock. Just let them watch and listen online. Send their offerings in electronically. The preacher can record his services, the saints can listen whenever they want, and just press a button on the site to send in the tithes. I hope this won't be the normal, but who knows.
TBN was decades ahead of this. Paul was quite the visionary.
Old 07-18-2022, 08:22 PM
Registered Member

I have wondered if Roe vs Wade was just meant to rally the troops for mid term elections. Although it seems like a win to conservatives, it also has really brought libs out of the woodwork. It supplied a cause to get Dems to go and vote blue.
Old 07-18-2022, 08:59 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by good samaritan View Post
I have wondered if Roe vs Wade was just meant to rally the troops for mid term elections. Although it seems like a win to conservatives, it also has really brought libs out of the woodwork. It supplied a cause to get Dems to go and vote blue.
I don't know, I guess we have to wait and see what Chris Reed has been seeing in his dreams.