Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Newsroom > Political Talk
Facebook

Notices

Political Talk Political News

Old 09-20-2018, 03:33 PM
Banned

Just Fire Him Already! Trump Cries Over Sessions

Really, I am tired of having Sessions around. If he is as horrible a person and Attorney General as the President says he is (his interpretation of Trump's Immigration Executive Order offers us recent insight but his infamy extends decades back in time), then just FIRE the guy!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...tics+-+Text%29
Old 09-20-2018, 04:25 PM
Registered Member

Re: Just Fire Him Already! Trump Cries Over Sessi

I heard Sessions was fired, but the memo ordering the firing was stolen off Trump's Oval Office desk.

Old 09-20-2018, 05:58 PM
Not riding the train

I don't know who is worse here - Sissy Jeff Sessions or Gestapo like and frequent liar Kamala Harris. You might remember she recently attributed by putting out a false clip regarding Brett Kavanaugh who was quoting someone else on "abortifacts" which were not his words. Ugh!

Last edited by Pressing-On; 09-20-2018 at 06:01 PM.
Old 09-21-2018, 08:52 AM
Registered Member

One of my friends thinks that the entire Trump complaining about Sessions is a ruse.
He believes that Trump is doing this so that when the DOJ probes into the Hillary mess reaches a conclusion that Trump can disclaim it being the result of his pressure.
Old 09-21-2018, 10:04 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aegsm76 View Post
One of my friends thinks that the entire Trump complaining about Sessions is a ruse.
He believes that Trump is doing this so that when the DOJ probes into the Hillary mess reaches a conclusion that Trump can disclaim it being the result of his pressure.
I wish that was true. Sadly, I think that Sessions is being blackmailed by the Clinton machine and being told to stay in place as an obstruction to any investigation of Hillary, and to turn a blind eye to the corruption of the Mueller probe. Any other AG would have resigned long ago.
Old 09-21-2018, 11:02 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Originalist View Post
I wish that was true. Sadly, I think that Sessions is being blackmailed by the Clinton machine and being told to stay in place as an obstruction to any investigation of Hillary, and to turn a blind eye to the corruption of the Mueller probe. Any other AG would have resigned long ago.
Unfortunately, I think you may be right.
Painful moments, TRUST GOD.
Every moment, THANK GOD.
Old 09-21-2018, 01:02 PM
Not riding the train

Quote:
I don't think that view is even necessary. Hillary was entirely ridiculous on even the simple question of wiping her computer. "You mean with a cloth?" I just can't believe this stuff. Well, yes I can, it's a Democrat. A Republican wouldn't get away with that stupidity. The American people are, largely, not that stupid. They don't need Trump to believe the woman is corrupt.
Old 09-22-2018, 06:40 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Why does it seem like Trump has intentionally surrounded himself with people decidedly NOT on the Trump Train?

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 09-24-2018, 10:50 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
Why does it seem like Trump has intentionally surrounded himself with people decidedly NOT on the Trump Train?
He thrives on chaos.
He is a genius.
I have worked with geniuses. They are not necessarily smarter than the average person, but they have flashes of genius that "ordinary" high intelligence people do not.
They can be very difficult to work for.
Old 09-24-2018, 01:59 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
He thrives on chaos.
He is a genius.
I have worked with geniuses. They are not necessarily smarter than the average person, but they have flashes of genius that "ordinary" high intelligence people do not.
They can be very difficult to work for.
Hiring people who are opposed to your agenda is not what I consider "genius".

Unless, his agenda isn't what his supporters think it is. In that case, then yeah, he's a genius. At least, compared to his supporters and opponents among the proles.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf