Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Closed Thread

Old 06-21-2011, 02:37 AM
Supercalifragilisticexpiali...

Wedding Bells?

Word has it a certain famous UPC singer may remarry!

Both have lost their spouses and her fb states they are in a relationship.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001238274781

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=1&theater

I am a firm believer in the Old Paths

Articles on such subjects as "The New Birth," will be accepted, whether they teach that the new birth takes place before baptism in water and Spirit, or that the new birth consists of baptism of water and Spirit. - THE PENTECOSTAL HERALD Dec. 1945

"It is doubtful if any Trinitarian Pentecostals have ever professed to believe in three gods, and Oneness Pentecostals should not claim that they do." - Daniel Segraves

Last edited by Hoovie; 06-21-2011 at 02:44 AM.
Old 06-21-2011, 07:36 AM
Christmas 2009

Re: Wedding Bells?

WHO IS SHE????? I've never heard of her.
Old 06-21-2011, 08:09 AM
Registered Member

She sure doesn't LOOK UPC!!

When I was young and clever, I wanted to change the world. Now that I am older and wiser, I strive to change myself. ~
Old 06-21-2011, 09:05 AM
Registered Member

Whomever she is, she is beautiful and I am happy that Carroll Mcgruder has picked someone else to compliment him. We all know that was NO ONE like Pricilla Mcgruder and no one could replace her. Blessings on his new relationship.
Old 06-21-2011, 09:47 AM
Registered Member

Hopefully he knows he's in a relationship with her. Otherwise, this could be awkward.
Old 06-21-2011, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charnock View Post
Hopefully he knows he's in a relationship with her. Otherwise, this could be awkward.

LOL! that crossed my mind too! But he could disable the link if he did not want it there.

Articles on such subjects as "The New Birth," will be accepted, whether they teach that the new birth takes place before baptism in water and Spirit, or that the new birth consists of baptism of water and Spirit. - THE PENTECOSTAL HERALD Dec. 1945

"It is doubtful if any Trinitarian Pentecostals have ever professed to believe in three gods, and Oneness Pentecostals should not claim that they do." - Daniel Segraves
Old 06-21-2011, 09:58 AM
Administrator

Guess he won't be singing at any more UPC events! I have seen a closeup pic of this woman and she is very attractive and has a great smile on her face. She looks like one of those happy people whose face just beams the presence of God in her life. Of course I could be wrong. According to my wife I am wrong a lot. LOL
"I think some people love spiritual bondage just the way some people love physical bondage. It makes them feel secure. In the end though it is not healthy for the one who is lost over it or the one who is lives under the oppression even if by their own choice"

Titus2woman on AF
F

"We did not wear uniforms. The lady workers dressed in the current fashions of the day, ...silks...satins...jewels or whatever they happened to possess. They were very smartly turned out, so that they made an impressive appearance on the streets where a large part of our work was conducted in the early years.

"It was not until long after, when former Holiness preachers had become part of us, that strict plainness of dress began to be taught.

"Although Entire Sanctification was preached at the beginning of the Movement, it was from a Wesleyan viewpoint, and had in it very little of the later Holiness Movement characteristics. Nothing was ever said about apparel, for everyone was so taken up with the Lord that mode of dress seemingly never occurred to any of us."

Quote from Ethel Goss (widow of 1st UPC Gen Supt. Howard Goss) book "The Winds of God"
Old 06-21-2011, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC1 View Post
Guess he won't be singing at any more UPC events! I have seen a closeup pic of this woman and she is very attractive and has a great smile on her face. She looks like one of those happy people whose face just beams the presence of God in her life. Of course I could be wrong. According to my wife I am wrong a lot. LOL
I don't know about that... is there a rule that says one's girlfriend or wife has to be bonified UPC? I think not.

For what it's worth he was at our church a couple weeks ago and is a scheduled for District Men's Conference

Old 06-21-2011, 04:51 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoovie View Post
I don't know about that... is there a rule that says one's girlfriend or wife has to be bonified UPC? I think not.

For what it's worth he was at our church a couple weeks ago and is a scheduled for District Men's Conference
well your not viewing it from a ministerial point, they would look at it this way, if your wife is not into submission of what Gods bible states, (which Upci has their golden standards we all know) then it is portrayed as you do not have controll over your family/household. again this is not every ministers view in the upci, but you may find thisview among the older ones.
Old 06-21-2011, 04:15 PM
Love God, Love Your Neighbor

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC1 View Post

Lol!!! So to qualify to sing at UPC events you have to look sour and unattractive??
Closed Thread