Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Music Room
Facebook

Notices

The Music Room Share your favorite music, or request song lyrics here.

Old 05-08-2019, 08:03 AM
Registered Member

Re: I Will Run-Misty Edwards

Quote:
Yes, the minute I saw Misty shapeshifter Edwards I knew what I was in for. When I listened then it was confirmed. The brother who posted that he had to turn down the volume was correct. The music isn't the kind of music that ushers in God's presence. But calls forth demons from the abyss, masked in Jesus name.
You call running wholeheartedly after Jesus witchcraft? You call warning about as it was in the days of Noah so will come the judgement of God demons from the abyss?

You are certainly manifesting yourself.
Old 05-08-2019, 08:27 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael The Disciple View Post
You call running wholeheartedly after Jesus witchcraft? You call warning about as it was in the days of Noah so will come the judgement of God demons from the abyss?

You are certainly manifesting yourself.
Mike, how on earth can you possibly understand? You are her advocate, you are the PR man. A call of warning about as in the days of Noah so will come the judgement of God? My boy, you are manifesting who you are. Jim Jones preached a sweet Jesus. As did David Koresh. Jesus warned us about blind guides who have even blinder followers. You my man, seem to not have the brain or ears that God gave a goose. Seriously, while you think that this witch is a voice from the throne, others like myself see something else. Satan disguises himself as an angel of what? Mike? Of what? I've told you this before, go JOIN a church. Sit under a godly pastor, eldership, ministry. The lone wolf thing isn't helping you.
Old 05-08-2019, 10:05 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Mike, how on earth can you possibly understand? You are her advocate, you are the PR man.
Well sure I will be PR for her early music. Its very spiritual and edifying.

Quote:
A call of warning about as in the days of Noah so will come the judgement of God? My boy, you are manifesting who you are. Jim Jones preached a sweet Jesus. As did David Koresh. Jesus warned us about blind guides who have even blinder followers.
Misty is one of the VERY FEW singers who have taught the judgement of God and whole hearted passion for Jesus. Jesus is very SWEET. He is also one that WILL shake everything that can be shaken.

Quote:
Satan disguises himself as an angel of what? Mike? Of what? I've told you this before, go JOIN a church. Sit under a godly pastor, eldership, ministry. The lone wolf thing isn't helping you.
Dom,

I give you the same advice. Forsake the faith destroying Church you lead. The Church that teaches Jesus came and resurrected the dead saints and took the living believers to Heaven in 70AD!

The "Church" that teaches we are right now living in THE NEW HEAVENS AND THE NEW EARTH.
Old 05-08-2019, 11:00 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Dom,

I give you the same advice.
Well, actually, you can't. Because I'm part of a church family. Have been for years. Have a fellowship, which I have had the same guys for years. Have people in the church family, children born, children grew up, some good some bad, some working things out. But, you on the other hand believe in utter nonsense. You refuse to either start your own group, or join an existing one. You have zero accountability in your own life as far as eldership or a fellowship. So, advice from you kinda falls flat.

Quote:

Well sure I will be PR for her early music. Its very spiritual and edifying.
Is that what we just heard? That is her early stuff? Really Mike? Interesting the way you shapeshift when you are cornered.

Quote:

Misty is one of the VERY FEW singers who have taught the judgement of God and whole hearted passion for Jesus. Jesus is very SWEET. He is also one that WILL shake everything that can be shaken.
But she is lost? Go home with that foolishness.

You defend witches, and fools. The other thread has you defending a guy singing (badly) about how Jesus broke the LAW to save us? Mike, you are the weirdo in a trailer playing Pastor Gibson on YouTubes? Seriously?

Quote:
Forsake the faith destroying Church you lead.
Mike, you know no one here. But everyone wants to tell you to go find a pastor, a church family of accountability, then come tell us.

Mike, you retired from your job, and you still do nothing other than play Pastor Gibson on the Internet.

How many Fort Lauderdale housewives contact you now?

How many of them do you minister to without their husbands?

Like I have said before music and eschatology is the least of your problems.

You believe Satan pilots a flying saucer. So, is Jesus' flying saucer shaped like a cloud?
Old 05-08-2019, 11:12 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Mike, if a person believes pre tribulation rapture are they saved?

It places everything future only doesn't have saints going through the tribulation. Partial Preterists also place items in the future. So they are both saved in your book?
Old 05-08-2019, 11:49 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
But she is lost? Go home with that foolishness.

You defend witches, and fools. The other thread has you defending a guy singing (badly) about how Jesus broke the LAW to save us? Mike, you are the weirdo in a trailer playing Pastor Gibson on YouTubes? Seriously?
Did God command death for adultery and murder in the OT? Why and how did he put away Davids sin?

Did he break his rule by putting it away and NOT requiring Davids death?

Or would he call it undeserved mercy?

Isnt that EXACTLY the wording of the song in question?

Why yes it is!

And even with that as I said early on he may have been speaking of some personal experience HE HAD concerning Jesus breaking the rules to rescue HIM. Remember he did not say to rescue US.

For all you know he could have meant breaking MENS rules to rescue him.

An example might be:

A man comes to a Church that teaches its a sin for a man to wear a beard or some other legalism. They teach him dont worry about reading Gods word the Pastor will tell you whatever you need to know. They teach him that he cannot have personal love and fellowship with Jesus APART FROM having a Pastor as a mediator. Jesus breaks the RULES OF MEN and rescues him from the legalism.

See?

Thats just one example of what COULD BE the meaning.

But some would automatically be surmising something evil.

Quote:
Mike, you know no one here. But everyone wants to tell you to go find a pastor, a church family of accountability, then come tell us.
A Pastor and a Church family to teach me that Jesus came and resurrected the dead and took the saints back with him to Heaven in 70ad?

Leaving us with nothing relevant to the 1st century Christians? Just a historic statement that Jesus came like a thief and took all the Christians several thousand years ago?

The Jehovah Witnesses come FAR CLOSER in their "eschatology". They say Jesus took the saints in 1914 making them far closer to the truth than modern day preterism.

It would be interesting to see you post songs here. We could examine them and talk about the singers and the songs.
Old 05-08-2019, 11:54 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Dom

How many Fort Lauderdale housewives contact you now?

How many of them do you minister to without their husbands?
This is one of the more ludicrous points you try to make. So you have never ministered to a woman without her husband being present?
Old 05-08-2019, 12:49 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Did God command death for adultery and murder in the OT?
Jesus didn't break the law, Jesus upheld the law by letting her go. She was caught in the very act. Meaning a man should of been present. Yet, no man was with her. Both were to be stoned by the hands of those who caught THEM. But no MAN was with her, therefore decision was void. According to the LAW.

Quote:
Why and how did he put away Davids sin?

Did he break his rule by putting it away and NOT requiring Davids death?

Or would he call it undeserved mercy?
Let's see, are you talking about his adultery? With his Uriah the Hittite wife? His manipulation to murder Uriah? David did pay for ll of that, one the child died, his kingdom was taken by Absalom. The prophet's words came to pass as judgement on David the King 2 Samuel 8-12. 2 Samuel 12:10-14 is the punishment for David's sin. While myth tellers like you, incorrectly gain their theology from nursery rhymes, the Bible paints a different picture. Adultery was dealt with by death sentence, or as Mary, it was a private bill of divorce. Even though Joseph could of sought death penalty. Because she had the FRUIT of adultery, pregnancy. In David's case the child dies, and David is punished by his own mouth. Yet, God instead of killing off the line of Messiah, punishes David another way. But still the LAW is honored.

Quote:

Isnt that EXACTLY the wording of the song in question?

Why yes it is!
Mike, no it is not. Jesus didn't break the LAW by His crucifixion. That is insane. It also proves you don't understand the Israelite/Judean system of lineage, law, and government.

Quote:

And even with that as I said early on he may have been speaking of some personal experience HE HAD concerning Jesus breaking the rules to rescue HIM. Remember he did not say to rescue US.
He said? Guess what, he is wrong. Jesus didn't break rules to save anyone. It is more Charismatic crypto religious voodoo that they sing about. Jesus breaking laws, rules, He is an outlaw? Mike, you know no bounds to prove YOU are right about whatever YOU say or do. Pathetic.

Quote:

For all you know he could have meant breaking MENS rules to rescue him.
Really? For all I know? Mike, the guy is wrong, but what is worse you are more wrong for making up stuff to defend his wrongness.

Satan in spaceships is the least of your problems Hoss.

Quote:

An example might be:

A man comes to a Church that teaches its a sin for a man to wear a beard or some other legalism. They teach him dont worry about reading Gods word the Pastor will tell you whatever you need to know. They teach him that he cannot have personal love and fellowship with Jesus APART FROM having a Pastor as a mediator. Jesus breaks the RULES OF MEN and rescues him from the legalism.

See?
Mike, again with the stupid beard or not to beard foolishness. Mike, let it go already. There are people with and without beards who couldn't careless about your phobias, they both are living for Jesus Christ. RULES of Men? How about Revelation stating that we cannot add or take away? Does that give you license to come up with Satan in a flying saucer? How about private blanket ministry with a housewife? How about warning someone about a Hebrew word, that they may be in danger of blasphemy. Mike, you are no different than anyone else. Pot meet kettle, and the problem is that you think you are perfect and have need of nothing.

Quote:

Thats just one example of what COULD BE the meaning.

But some would automatically be surmising something evil.
Mike, this wasn't just me Hoss. This was other posters drawing the same conclusion. Do yourself a favor, it is not all about you. Sorry, but it is just not.

Quote:

A Pastor and a Church family to teach me that Jesus came and resurrected the dead and took the saints back with him to Heaven in 70ad?
Mike, we don't believe in a rapture in 70 AD. But I have told you this before. But what do you believe? Satan is a alien in a space ship (so everyone will accept him) he comes to earth having great wrath, but tells earth's inhabitants to take him to their leader? Adding to the word mean anything to you pal?

Quote:

Leaving us with nothing relevant to the 1st century Christians?
Mike, the flip side of your bad logic posted above is, that no one for 2,000 years and counting had any thing relevant to them. Forget leaving, boy, they had nothing for them to understand. Because 3/4s of the scroll wasn't relevant for the time it was written to. He who has wisdom figure out the number of the beast? Mike, with your spaceman Satan logic, that WASN'T WRITTEN to anyone living 2,000 years ago!!!!!

Quote:

Just a historic statement that Jesus came like a thief and took all the Christians several thousand years ago?
Mike, I don't believe that, no one I know believes that. But, instead of historic, you paint that the book was blank unintelligible pages. Which no one living at the time of its writings could possibly understand. Therefore asking anyone to have wisdom to figure out the beast number name wasn't for 2,000 years and counting? Mike, you have the bigger problem.

Quote:

The Jehovah Witnesses come FAR CLOSER in their "eschatology". They say Jesus took the saints in 1914 making them far closer to the truth than modern day preterism.
Mike, are you on your fith wine cooler about now? Mike, the Gee Haw witness don't believe Jesus took anyone anywhere in 1914? You are a religious odd ball

Quote:

It would be interesting to see you post songs here. We could examine them and talk about the singers and the songs.
I have, and you liked them. Anything else?
Old 05-08-2019, 12:53 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
This is one of the more ludicrous points you try to make. So you have never ministered to a woman without her husband being present?
Mike, I make sure either she has people with her, or I have people with me.
Her husband no matter what his issues may or may not be, I want to deal with him first. You go through the head you get better results. But blanket ministry in private will not win you any prizes. Mike, what are you ministering to women with their husbands for anyway? You aren't a pastor, or elder in a church family? Wow, this gets odder by the post.
Old 05-08-2019, 01:28 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
Mike, I make sure either she has people with her, or I have people with me.
Her husband no matter what his issues may or may not be, I want to deal with him first. You go through the head you get better results. But blanket ministry in private will not win you any prizes. Mike, what are you ministering to women with their husbands for anyway? You aren't a pastor, or elder in a church family? Wow, this gets odder by the post.
Unlike Jesus with the woman at the well. What do you mean "blanket" ministry?

There is no Pastor, Elder, or Church that believes Jesus came in 70ad resurrected the saints and took them to Heaven. You have no Church family.

Only a preterist family.