Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Sanctuary > Deep Waters
Facebook

Notices

Deep Waters 'Deep Calleth Unto Deep ' -The place to go for Ministry discussions. Please keep it civil. Remember to discuss the issues, not each other.

Old 08-30-2018, 12:19 PM
Banned

House of Isaac: The Natural and Spiritual Israel

I will post this here as well since the Fellowship Hall moves so fast.

If you follow the righteous seed of Adam through the patriarchs, we see a pattern for the natural and spiritual. Beginning at the lineage of Jesus in Luke 3:23-38. But understanding promises and covenants in both exclusivity; and in broader context, is a necessity to distinguish who they pertain too.

Luke 3:36 (KJV)Which was the son of Cainan, which was the son of Arphaxad, which was the son of Sem, which was the son of Noe, which was the son of Lamech, 37 Which was the son of Mathusala, which was the son of Enoch, which was the son of Jared, which was the son of Maleleel, which was the son of Cainan, 38 Which was the son of Enos, which was the son of Seth, which was the son of Adam, which was the son of God.

We know that Enoch had such a close walk with our Heavenly Father that he took him without seeing death. But it would be his righteous grandson that would save the natural seed and a covenant instituted.

Genesis 9:8(KJV) And God spake unto Noah, and to his sons with him, saying, 9 And I, behold, (I establish my covenant with you), and (with your seed after you);

Our Heavenly Father foretold of Abraham’s seed blessing ALL NATIONS. This was a reference to his natural seed; and spiritual seed of faith, blessing all nations. In the time of Christ; the children of Israel had been scattered throughout the earth, because of their unbelief and idolatry. But our Savior is faithful to his word and promises.

Genesis 22:17 (KJV) That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the sea shore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies; 18 (And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice.)

Deuteronomy 4:31 (KJV)For the LORD thy God is a merciful God; he will not forsake thee, neither destroy thee, nor forget the covenant of thy fathers which he sware unto them.

There are many who readily accept that the spiritual seed is faith in Christ. But they do not understand the natural seed of Abraham. But it has always been the plan of our Loving Heavenly Father to reunite his family in earth as it is heaven.

Jeremiah 31:27 (KJV) Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will sow the house of Israel and the house of Judah with the seed of man, and with the seed of beast.

“There are eight different Hebrew and Greek words, behemah, b'iyr, ziyz, chay, cheyva', trephah, nephesh, and ktenos, are all translated into the one English word "beast", but they each have different meanings in the original Hebrew and Greek languages which were lost in the translation into English.” The Hebrew word "behemah" [H929] is translated 136 times as "beasts" and 57 times as "cattle". It describes "beasts" who can cry mightily to God, who can turn away from evil, who wear sackcloth. Each of these tribes had peoples who were bond servants and as slaves to serve the societies. Each of these tribes had peoples; who were infidels, that had turned to idolatrous worship. Beasts was a term used to reflect these pagan tribes.

Jonah 3:8 (KJV) But let man and beast be covered with sackcloth, and cry mightily unto God: yea, let them turn every one from his evil way, and from the violence that is in their hands.

Zechariah 8:10 (KJV) For before these days there was no hire for man, nor any hire for beast; neither was there any peace to him that went out or came in because of the affliction: for I set all men every one against his neighbour.

Jeremiah 31:27 shows they House of Israel and Judah would be sowed among the remaining Semitic, Japhetic and Hamitic tribes. Releasing the generational curses of tribes of peoples. To let each induvial; stand and give account, after entering the new covenant. This shows our Fathers plan; (As Husband), to sacrifice himself for the divorced tribes of Israel and Judah after they had been sowed among all peoples. To break the curse of fallen man and for all nations to have access to the new covenant.

Mat 26:28 (KJV) For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

This is what Paul was referring to that a testament has to have the testator to die to be in effect. Israel was to testify to the world of our Creator, but they failed. So he gave them another opportunity because now they were among the strangers who needed Him. It is a beautiful Love Story and has nothing to do with replacement theology.

Hebrew 9:16 (KJV) For where a testament is, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.

Our Heavenly Father; through Christ, is fulfilling his promise to his children that he would bless all nations who would receive his word. Just as Enoch, Noah, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and Moses preserved the natural seed while being the examples for the spiritual seed of faith. The tribes of Israel were never lost, but their names changed by conquering nation’s historians.

James 1:1 (KJV) James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting.

Our Heavenly Father and the Apostles knew where the tribes of Israel where in their day. Our Savior waited for the day of Pentecost before coming to his Children in the Power of his Spirit. The Book of Acts tells us the locations and names of the nations where the children of Israel had been dispersed into the earth. Some honoured their forefathers by adhering to the customs of the old covenant while others had forgotten their history.

Act 2:8: And how hear we every man in our own tongue, wherein we were born? 9 Parthians, and Medes, and Elamites, and the dwellers in Mesopotamia, and in Judaea, and Cappadocia, in Pontus, and Asia(Turkey), 10 Phrygia, and Pamphylia, in Egypt, and in the parts of Libya about Cyrene, and strangers of Rome, Jews and proselytes, 11 Cretes and Arabians, we do hear them speak in our tongues the wonderful works of God.

Colossians 3:11 Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all.

Galatians 3:29: And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

The real problem understanding the natural seed and its relationships with the other nations is the misapplication of the Hebrew word gowy: nation, people. By adding other meanings; like heathen or gentiles, it throws off the reader to see how the Lord is bringing all nations back through his spiritual and natural seed. The spiritual; or messianic seed through Judah, and the natural seed being blessed through the remaining tribes of Israel. If you believe that Noah is the progenitor of our current generations then race is a myth and ethnicity and micro evolution adaption is scientifically verified. The free radical anomalies of environment, food and air borne pathogens can shape varying appearances in ethnicities and cultures of the nations (or Gentiles). Remember Abraham was a Gentile.

Genesis 12:2 (KJV) And I will make of thee a great nation(gowy), and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing

gôwy, go'-ee; rarely (shortened) gôy, apparently from the same root as H1465(in the sense of massing); a foreign nation; hence, a Gentile!

Christ was the promised King in Ezekiel 37; who fulfilled the progression of eternal through the Adamic, Noahic, Abrahamic and Mosaic, and Davidic covenants. Finishing the promises He made to the patriarchs of faith that their seed would be blessed. Now all people can have salvation through our Messiah. By being born again of the water and spirit we are sealed with his spirit. We are all one people; in the natural and spiritual, walking with our Creator and Savior.

Gen 49:10 (KJV) The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and (unto him shall the gathering of the people be.)

1 Chronicles 5:1(KJV) Now the sons of Reuben the firstborn of Israel, (for he was the firstborn; but, forasmuch as he defiled his father's bed, his birthright was given unto the sons of Joseph the son of Israel: and the genealogy is not to be reckoned after the birthright. 2 For Judah prevailed above his brethren, and of him came the chief ruler; (but the birthright was Joseph's.)

But Ezekiel foretold of a heavenly Israel being reunited by a new covenant. Where there would be no divisions and the design of our Heavenly Father completed.

Ezekiel 37:19 (KJV) Say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, even with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in mine hand.

Isa 66:22 (KJV)For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain. 23 And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, (shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the LORD.)

Because the Body of Christ is the true Israel; both naturally and spiritually. We now understand that the construct of race was created to divide people, so they cannot come into the unity of one spirit. Different tribes, ethnicity and cultures are the natural diversity of our Creator. For all his children to be one family; and one blood, was our Heavenly Fathers’ plan from the very beginning.

Acts 17:26 (KJV) And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation;

Selah