Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The D.A.'s Office
Facebook

Notices

The D.A.'s Office The views expressed in this forum are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the views of AFF or the Admin of AFF.

Old 09-20-2012, 05:18 AM
Registered Member

Re: Holiness Standards Series on Youtube

Feminism isn't exactly a great "banner" to stand under. And I don't much care where pants started in Turkish harems or Persia. In this culture they represented something very different.

I think a proper woman is far more ladylike and modest in a dress/skirt than she is in pants. That is the observation I have seen throughout my life. When you put panst on a woman she is more inclined to do things less ladylike and more "tomboy" or masculine. Of course there are exceptions to this as there are for all generalities. I however want my wife to be a lady, not some feminist acting like a man.
Old 09-20-2012, 08:23 AM
of 9!! :)

Re: Holiness Standards Series on Youtube

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitehawk013 View Post
Feminism isn't exactly a great "banner" to stand under. And I don't much care where pants started in Turkish harems or Persia. In this culture they represented something very different.

I think a proper woman is far more ladylike and modest in a dress/skirt than she is in pants. That is the observation I have seen throughout my life. When you put panst on a woman she is more inclined to do things less ladylike and more "tomboy" or masculine. Of course there are exceptions to this as there are for all generalities. I however want my wife to be a lady, not some feminist acting like a man.