Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Homestead > Chef's Corner
Facebook

Notices

Chef's Corner Every Cook's favorite place! Post your recipes, share your cooking tips and ideas, etc.

Old 06-17-2007, 09:21 AM
Beaux's li'l buddy............

I have never been impressed with Ruths Chris...........but for a steak ............I go to a little meat market here local........do a little something to it.......and Ruths Chris bows down..........the meat from that market is awesome......now for a quick steak....our Texas Roadhouse is all right...much much better than Outback in this city........Ours should be Outhouse.........
Old 06-17-2007, 11:17 AM
Registered Member

I was not impressed with Peter Lugers it was good but I think my expectations may have been to high?
I like Ruth's Chris, Mortons, Eddie Merlos in Indy, Jeff Luby's in Louisville, at Nashville there is a local place called Jimmy Kelleys it is good, I love the marianted steak at Commander's palace, the prime rib at Lawrys in awsome, I have eaten at the Chop House in Chicago not to be confused with the other chop houses, Gallagers is great, I just like a good steak period. Even the little T-bone at the Waffle house. There is a little Greek steak house in St. Louis across from the Fox Theater that is good. Not expensive but good.
Old 06-17-2007, 02:30 PM
HART2HART

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Epley View Post
I was not impressed with Peter Lugers it was good but I think my expectations may have been to high?
I like Ruth's Chris, Mortons, Eddie Merlos in Indy, Jeff Luby's in Louisville, at Nashville there is a local place called Jimmy Kelleys it is good, I love the marianted steak at Commander's palace, the prime rib at Lawrys in awsome, I have eaten at the Chop House in Chicago not to be confused with the other chop houses, Gallagers is great, I just like a good steak period. Even the little T-bone at the Waffle house. There is a little Greek steak house in St. Louis across from the Fox Theater that is good. Not expensive but good.
Hey, meet me for a steak and a show sometime??
Old 06-17-2007, 09:06 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by H2H View Post
Hey, meet me for a steak and a show sometime??
They have been there for over 50 years. My father took me there when I was a child. Nothing fancy but the steaks are good. When I go through St. Louis I stop nearly everytime.
Old 06-18-2007, 07:54 AM
Registered Member

There is a great little steak house in Corinth. Ms. called Russell's House of Beef it is really good and not expensive.