Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 09-15-2018, 07:24 AM
Banned

Re: MAGA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
Ken., view it however you please, but still if your pastor is a dispensationlist, you are conflicted. You come here, and bash Apostolic1ness, and anyone else who challenges your views. Yet, you have a man behind a pulpit that you don't require the same judgement? Ken? You don't have a problem with your pastor believing the opposite of you, so cut us strangers a little slack. Or, is it because you can talk your ecclesiastical smack here without reprisal? Send your posts to your pastor, not to us.
You should talk.
Ken, you are gutless, and someone who in the real world is probably ignored.
Proverbs 18:6 Ken, you are an intellectual coward.
What is a shemite? Would that mean you are opposed to female mites, but like male ones? Ken, so your pastor has to say those magic words in order for you to correct him on his beliefs? In other words you allow him to believe what he believes as long as he doesn't press you? Wow, like I said, you should of left quietly, and graciously.
Is that you are religiously insane. That my boy, is no joking around.
Ken, of course you want to be popular. Listen, you posted that your pastor recognizes your "anointing" Who posts stuff like that? Who cares about that, other than the joker who is receiving the praise for his so-called "anointing."
Ken, you want us to believe that you are on a "special" assignment from God. That we should in some way respect your ability to lull small children and old people to sleep. While you post that there are Jews hanging upside down from the rafters waiting for the night to fly out to destroy mankind. It is easy to rattle your cage, because you have such an inflated self view of yourself. Therefore you take it all to heart as if you are the Genie and we desegregated your lamp.
Ken, you aren't even embarrassed by incorrectly using the verses you post. The only complaining here is you, when you are poked. Hey, Ken, get over yourself.
Ken, believes that his posts are songs?
Like I said your a professional antagonist. Why don't you show your posts to your children so they can see how their Dad is a hypocrite and a bully? Big man with thick fingers behind the keyboard railing about my relationship with my brethren. You have no clue what I have or have not shared with my pastor yet you use your vain imaginations to fill in the blanks.

2 Corinthians 10:5 (KJV) Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ.

Selah
Old 09-15-2018, 07:40 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalledOut238 View Post
Like I said your a professional antagonist. Why don't you show your posts to your children so they can see how their Dad is a hypocrite and a bully?
They are here, they are laughing.

They would like to know why are you in a church which you are so diametrically opposed to the minister's message concerning Dispensationalism? Also why is it antagonistic to take you to task on your hypocrisy?

Quote:
Big man with thick fingers behind the keyboard railing about my relationship with my brethren. You have no clue what I have or have not shared with my pastor yet you use your vain imaginations to fill in the blanks.
Excuse me? Maybe you should read the post after you calm down. It is about what you posted to Apostolic1ness.

Quote:
You; and those who shield Talmudic Judiacs, have the blood of millions on your hands because of your ignorance. I can only pray you repent; and do some research. You’re just a soy boy for dispensationalist teachers.
Your pastor falls into the above category. Keep posting Ken, you are your own worst enemy. Show the above statement to your pastor and ask him what he thinks about what you posted to Apostolic1ness? Was Apostolic1ness a bully? Was he bullying you Ken? Was Apostolic1ness being antagonistic to you? No, just calling you on what you are posting. Plain and simple. Get over yourself Kenneth.

Διάψαλμα
Old 09-15-2018, 07:49 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanah View Post
I wonder what other existing forum, Christian, Apostolic, or otherwise, would not ban you for espousing racist heresy.
I have told you before science had debunked the teaching of race. This teaching is to divide and conquer meaning you are only propagating this lie. And for a creationist to believe in racism is insane. So when Noah's sons Shem, Ham and Japheth were Caucasian, Negriod and Mongoloid? Do you realize the statistical improbability of that teaching? How can I be a racist if I do not believe in races? The reason you do believe in this narrative is because this fable has been hammered into your psyche. Where did Westerners get these ideas from? Those who came to America out of the Frankfurt School to push Cultural Marxism among are educational institutions.

Since you can so easily throw out basely allegations. Let me ask you some questions. Answer these truthfully without using the internet to look them up. If you know them; then answer in the affirmative, and explain their teachings. If not; then go do your research and come back, before falsely accusing brethren.
Those who came to America out of the Frankfurt School to push Cultural Marxism among are educational institutions.

Do you know who Theodore Adorno or Max Horkheimer are?

Do you know the purpose of the Kalergi Plan?

John 8:32 (KJV) And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

Selah
Old 09-15-2018, 08:01 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
I have told you before science had debunked the teaching of race. This teaching is to divide and conquer meaning you are only propagating this lie. And for a creationist to believe in racism is insane. So when Noah's sons Shem, Ham and Japheth were Caucasian, Negriod and Mongoloid? Do you realize the statistical improbability of that teaching? How can I be a racist if I do not believe in races? The reason you do believe in this narrative is because this fable has been hammered into your psyche. Where did Westerners get these ideas from? Those who came to America out of the Frankfurt School to push Cultural Marxism among are educational institutions.
Negroid, o before i. Use spell check Ken, especially when you attack someone's education. Bully.

Quote:
Since you can so easily throw out basely allegations.
Let me ask you some questions. Answer these truthfully without using the internet to look them up. If you know them; then answer in the affirmative, and explain their teachings. If not; then go do your research and come back,
before falsely accusing brethren
Did Amanah bully you Ken? Was she antagonistic to you?

Quote:
Those who came to America out of the Frankfurt School to push Cultural Marxism among are educational institutions.

Do you know who Theodore Adorno or Max Horkheimer are?

Do you know the purpose of the Kalergi Plan?
Amanah probably knows more than you about it.

Quote:

John 8:32 (KJV) And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
So, Jesus wanted us to know about Cultural Marxism?

Διάψαλμα
Old 09-15-2018, 08:08 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Ken, the Jews are coming to get you!!!!

Old 09-15-2018, 08:46 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Ken, what do you think of this documentary?

Old 09-15-2018, 10:08 AM
of 9!! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apostolic1ness View Post
Trump has our soldiers remains returned home from Korean War
Trump signs Right to Try drug bill
Trump ends 230 Million Dollar Rebuilding Payments to Syria
Trump secures release of American Prisoners from North Korea
Trump Signs Order Calling for Work Requirements for Welfare Programs
Trump Administration Set to Roll Back $900 Million in Obama-Era Offshore Drilling Regulations
Individual Mandate of Obamacare REPEALED
Senate Passes Historic Sweeping Tax Reform
Climate Change REMOVED from 'Threat List'
Trump Admin is a Deregulation Machine: Eliminating 22:1
Iran Deal: DECERTIFIED
Trump administration abandons the Obama-era clean power plan aimed at reducing global warming
School Choice tops the list of Priorities U.S. Education Department Grants
Trump Signs Order Rolling Back Environmental Rules on Infrastructure
800 Obama regulations cut - Saved over $200 billion
Fired corrupt and incompetent FBI Director James Comey
Deportation orders up 31% nationwide under Trump
Unemployment claims have fallen to a 45-year low
http://www.magapill.com/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Pitta View Post
I'm looking for a president who will end our wars, but none step up to plate.
Matthew 24:6-8 King James Version (KJV)

6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post
You've overplayed the [ you ] bit.
Old 09-15-2018, 11:00 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
Negroid, o before i. Use spell check Ken, especially when you attack someone's education. Bully.

Did Amanah bully you Ken? Was she antagonistic to you?

Amanah probably knows more than you about it.
You have plenty of sentence structure and spelling errors in your posts. You being fastidious is an oxymoron.

Amanah can speak for herself on what she has studied or has not studied. My point was to consider all sides of the issue pertaining to those groups which hate Christian values. I did not consider her bullying rather speaking from a ingrained perspective. Which has been indoctrinated into Christendom by Scofield Reference Bible teachers and Cultural Marxism educational institutions.

I have shared my thoughts to my Pastor, but he has never called me a racist or Anti-anything. Because of your inability to retain conversations. You have forgotten that I stated that he would have to stand to give account; just as I would have to give account, at the judgment seat.

The majority of those who follow the Jewish culture differ from fanaticism of those who follow the Sabbatean Talmudic ideology. But you like using innocent people of this culture to hide the insidious nature of Talmudic Judaism. Using the technique of anything said negatively about the one segment is negative to all of the peoples. Judaism is a religious ideology not a Race. They are imposters trying to attach themselves to the bloodlines of the tribe of Judah. The bloodlines of the tribes of Israel have been integrated into all nations. There are twelve tribes but they have successfully beguiled Westerners into believing there is only one tribe that matters.

I have tried to give you the benefit of the doubt because you have family members which identify to the Jewish culture. But you're probably the meanest Christian that I have come across in my 56 years. My only conclusion is that you are crypto Marino; masquerading as an Apostolic evangelist, who practices Judaism with those family members.

Galatians 2:4 (KJV) And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage.

Selah
Old 09-15-2018, 11:56 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
You have plenty of sentence structure and spelling errors in your posts. You being fastidious is an oxymoron.
Ken, this started with you, and your comment concerning education.

Quote:
Did you graduate from a College or any kind of formalized school? I know that city schools are poor performers and that could be your issue.
Ken, you aren't anointed.

Quote:
Amanah can speak for herself on what she has studied or has not studied. My point was to consider all sides of the issue pertaining to those groups which hate Christian values.
Ken, she did speak for herself, and posted that you are a Jew Hater.
Do you sleep with Mein Kampf under your pillow?
Oh, don't come back with your stupidity of "you are blatantly lying" because you incessant posts concerning Jew this, and Jew that is as obnoxious as Aquila constantly using the [ you ] feature of this forum. The Protocols are not found in the Bible.

Quote:

I did not consider her bullying rather speaking from a ingrained perspective. Which has been indoctrinated into Christendom by Scofield Reference Bible teachers and Cultural Marxism educational institutions.
A note to readers: people who post like this on forums don't speak like this in real life. Especially in Pentecost. No, Mr Ken is clearly in need of attention, and therefore he would like to be viewed as the one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind. Ken, while Cultural Marxism has infiltrated our world we are not warned about it in scripture. Keep the main thing the main thing.

Quote:
I have shared my thoughts to my Pastor, but he has never called me a racist or Anti-anything.
Do I sutter? Apostolic1ness posted:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apostolic1ness View Post
the Jew is not my enemy. nor yours unless your a secret Palestinian bot sent to sew discord in the church against the Jews. Then you may be the enemy of the church by causing conflict and confusion against the Jews in the name of God.......if you spent as much time on things God is actually concerned about as you spend on antisemitism you could do some good.
Then you came out swinging with love in your heart.

Quote:
Shem is Hebrew. Sem is a Greek transliteration. So Semite mongrelizes Shem.
Ant-Semite is approved by AIPAC for the propaganda purpose towards the BRAIN DEAD Christians of the world. It is the BRAINWASHED dispensationalist who use this term towards those who expose the evils of Talmudic Judaism. I separate the sinner from the sin; as I separate the ideology of Talmudic Judaism from those who identify as being Jewish. YOU; and those who shield Talmudic Judiacs, have the blood of millions on your hands because of YOUR ignorance. I can only pray YOU repent; and do some research. YOU'RE just a SOY BOY for dispensationalist teachers.
Then, I brought up that you are in a Dispensationalist church of an organization which is largely dispensationlist. Which your pastor is Dispensationalist. Ken, read your accusation against Apostolic1ness in his defense of people who are Jewish. Ken, you just can't deal with being told you are out of line with your opinions.

Quote:
Because of your inability to retain conversations. You have forgotten that I stated that he would have to stand to give account; just as I would have to give account, at the judgment seat.
Ken, you are confused pal to what is going on here. Two posters made comments concerning your incessant postings concerning Jews. It is their opinions, just like you have an opinion. Nothing more, you have no special anointing, or calling to serve us your thoughts concerning the Talmud, or the Jewish people. Religious Jews or Cultural Jews. People who pointed things out to you, and you clearly took offense. You then bullied (according to your standard not mine) and did the name calling. You can dish it out son, but you sure can't take it.

Quote:
The majority of those who follow the Jewish culture differ from fanaticism of those who follow the Sabbatean Talmudic ideology.
Where are they Ken? Do you personally know anyone who is a Sabbatean? Yes, no? Do they have a special pew for you in church?

Quote:

But you like using innocent people of this culture to hide the insidious nature of Talmudic Judaism.
Oh, I see, you think I'm Voldemort?

Quote:
Using the technique of anything said negatively about the one segment is negative to all of the peoples. Judaism is a religious ideology not a Race. They are imposters trying to attach themselves to the bloodlines of the tribe of Judah.
We know this, and guess what?! They know it too. Most Rabbis will tell you that they are not a race. No one is hiding anything Ken, you are just late to this discussion. By the way, when did you stumble upon this?

Quote:

he bloodlines of the tribes of Israel have been integrated into all nations. There are twelve tribes but they have successfully beguiled Westerners into believing there is only one tribe that matters.
If you had any true honesty in you to do some research, you would find that there isn't as many beguiled as you would believe. Maybe you should concentrate on finding those with a more balanced view. Oh, but you are some sort of anointed defender of the faith, therefore you are the pitcher, never the catcher.

Quote:
I have tried to give you the benefit of the doubt because you have family members which identify to the Jewish culture.
The above statement is false, you came out swinging. I proved over and over that you hadn't changed one bit. So, don't come here and play wounded soul. You gave me the benefit of the doubt? Ken, you are delusional.

Quote:
But you're probably the meanest Christian that I have come across in my 56 years.
Oh, don't worry, there are more on the way. Believe me, if you think mean is when you are taken to task by a man. Then Hoss, wait till you take this show on the road in real time, face to face. You will have steam blowing out your ears, and be madder than you are now. When you bump heads with brothers who don't agree with your hand wringing crooked nose Jew stories. Meanest? A child thinks their parents are mean when they get mature correction. Sad Ken that you are painfully immature.

Quote:
My only conclusion is that you are crypto Marino; masquerading as an Apostolic evangelist, who practices Judaism with those family members.
No, I'm American Sicilian. You are Lithuanian?

It seems that you are having a Freudian slip with some psychological projecting?

Galatians 2:4

And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage.

Ken, the above verse has nothing to do with anyone in this thread.

Διάψαλμα

Last edited by Evang.Benincasa; 09-15-2018 at 11:59 AM.
Old 09-15-2018, 12:00 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

For anyone here who doesn't know what a Soy Boy is....

Soy boy is an insult towards an allegedly feminine or low-testosterone (and therefore unmasculine and unmanly) male. Its meaning comes from the pseudoscientific claim that soy contains estrogens (in fact, it contains phytoestrogens).