Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 09-10-2019, 06:53 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter83 View Post

Sorry brother.(i suppose you say that because of the word "fool"? or something else that i did not know, if is something else please inform me in order to correct it.
(but if you ban me ,can you also delete all my posts please?)
That, and you said my father is the devil.

"Many Christians do not try to understand what was written in a verse in the Bible. Instead they approach the passage to prove what they already believe."
Old 09-10-2019, 07:36 AM
Registered Member

Re: Gino Jennings End Times

Quote:
Αctually i did not told you fool, Paul did but i apologise for using it for you specifically ,Forgive me please.
I I forgive you.

But Paul did not call me a fool. Are you saying he called you a fool, too? Paul called people fools who did not believe that which is resurrected is that which died. I agree with Paul.

Quote:
Look

This come because you believe a Resurrection happen as "first" when Jesus resurrected? or of a "rapture" after His resurrection?
Like you see the first resturection (and last) did nto came yet. Thats vlear enough.
A resurrection happened when Jesus resurrected. And that is physical. One more physical resurrection is going to happen at the second coming.

But THE FIRST RESURRECTIOn in Rev 20 is not Jesus' resurrection and is not the second coming. IT IS SALVATION.

I said this many times to you and you are not understanding me. SALVATION is a resurrection. When you got saved you SPIRITUALLY resurrected!

What does htis mean?
Rom 6:13 KJV.. Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God.
What does ALIVE FROM THE DEAD mean to you?

It is resurrection.

Paul said we yield ourselves to God as those who are ALIVE FROM THE DEAD/RESURRECTED. That is not talking about the body rising from a grave. It is SALVATION. THAT is what I say is the FIRST RESURRECTION.

Quote:

Brother the Bible says about 1.000 years.
The Book of Revelation says 1000 years. It also says Jesus is a lamb with 7 eyes and 7 horns. IT IS SYMBOLIC. Everything in John's visions in Revelation is symbolic. The 1000 years is symbolic of the church period. After the church period is the second coming when people rise from the graves.

Quote:

Yes everything end at the second coming and actually is only One Resurrection.
how this happen?
1) tthe "first resurrection" is the only really resurrection , from dead to life again! The "resurrection of the rest people" is called ssecond death. So yes they dont really resurrected for life but for be judged and enter to the second death.
That is incorrect. You are saying that the FIRST RESURRECTION has to be from the graves just because it uses the word RESURRECTION. But salvation is also a resurrection. Whether you agree with first resurrection being salvation or not, do you agree salvation is also a resurrection?

"Many Christians do not try to understand what was written in a verse in the Bible. Instead they approach the passage to prove what they already believe."
Old 09-10-2019, 09:30 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfblume View Post
I I forgive you.

But Paul did not call me a fool. Are you saying he called you a fool, too? Paul called people fools who did not believe that which is resurrected is that which died. I agree with Paul.

A resurrection happened when Jesus resurrected. And that is physical. One more physical resurrection is going to happen at the second coming.

But THE FIRST RESURRECTIOn in Rev 20 is not Jesus' resurrection and is not the second coming. IT IS SALVATION.

I said this many times to you and you are not understanding me. SALVATION is a resurrection. When you got saved you SPIRITUALLY resurrected!

What does htis mean?
Rom 6:13 KJV.. Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God.
What does ALIVE FROM THE DEAD mean to you?

It is resurrection.

Paul said we yield ourselves to God as those who are ALIVE FROM THE DEAD/RESURRECTED. That is not talking about the body rising from a grave. It is SALVATION. THAT is what I say is the FIRST RESURRECTION.

The Book of Revelation says 1000 years. It also says Jesus is a lamb with 7 eyes and 7 horns. IT IS SYMBOLIC. Everything in John's visions in Revelation is symbolic. The 1000 years is symbolic of the church period. After the church period is the second coming when people rise from the graves.

That is incorrect. You are saying that the FIRST RESURRECTION has to be from the graves just because it uses the word RESURRECTION. But salvation is also a resurrection. Whether you agree with first resurrection being salvation or not, do you agree salvation is also a resurrection?
Thank you
Brother at Revelation 20 speaks about people who lived again ,that wear dead because of the tribulation they were Saints who actually died because of their faith in Christ
also is after the second coming of the Lord
and is the same event as Paul was speaking
Paul speaks about the bodily resurrection (the hope of all saints)
also at Rev. 20 speaks about thrones and judgment we will judge angels too, this is Paul`s teaching too.
we will reign with Christ ,we will be Kings and Priests (dont tell me now that you are king and priest, that is like salvation, we are "resurrected with Christ sitting at His site" but we will be in His throne after ... death and second coming.
Thye Kingdom of God is within us but is not yet here visibly Visibly will be only after all saints will live again and Christ comes second time to reign in the throne of his father David!
hoops we forget the earthy Kingdom of the seed of David promised!
Paul spoke about that too! First happens the Resurrection of the saints ,then Christ will reign in the throne of David and after Christ deliver the Kingdom back to God (New Earth and New Heaven).
Old 09-10-2019, 12:54 PM
Registered Member

You haven't answered my question. Do you believe that salvation is a form of Resurrection?

Last edited by mfblume; 09-10-2019 at 01:04 PM.
Old 09-10-2019, 01:45 PM
Registered Member

Lll[QUOTE=mfblume;1571970]You haven't answered my question. Do you believe that salvation is a form of Resurrection?[/QUOTE
We were to be condemned but now we are saved from the WRATH of God . That is salvation.
Without the hope of the First Resturection there is not salvation.
Amen.
Old 09-10-2019, 01:47 PM
Registered Member

You still have not answered my question. .

Old 09-10-2019, 01:53 PM
Registered Member

L
Quote:
You still have not answered my question. .
We will be saved from His Wrath. That is salvation.
We can name many things but that is the centre of all.
Salvation will be complete only after entering the First Resturection.
so salvation is the first Resturection now we have faith and hope at the salvation will come

Last edited by peter83; 09-10-2019 at 01:56 PM.
Old 09-10-2019, 02:15 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
L

We will be saved from His Wrath. That is salvation.
We can name many things but that is the centre of all.
Salvation will be complete only after entering the First Resturection.
so salvation is the first Resturection now we have faith and hope at the salvation will come
I guess you don't know what I'm asking to answer me adequately.

Old 09-10-2019, 03:27 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
What in the world does that mean?
Please forgive Peter, his first language is Greek. So, getting passionate in another language may not come out that well to the native speaker of that language.
Old 09-10-2019, 03:41 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post

Please forgive Peter, his first language is Greek. So, getting passionate in another language may not come out that well to the native speaker of that language.
Ahhh