Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Newsroom > Political Talk
Facebook

Notices

Political Talk Political News

Old 03-13-2019, 11:37 AM
Registered Member

Interesting article

This article is mainly focused on one medical issue, even though the headline indicates it is widespread.
The overall tone reminds me of some who will not preach on certain issues, because of the criticism they would face!
Sort of interesting.
link
http://news.trust.org/item/20190313104914-k085q
snippets
The emails, tweets and blog posts in the "abuse" folder that Michael Sharpe keeps on his computer continue to pile up. Eight years after he published results of a clinical trial that found some patients with chronic fatigue syndrome can get a little better with the right talking and exercise therapies, the Oxford University professor is subjected to almost daily, often anonymous, intimidation.
Old 03-13-2019, 12:04 PM
Registered Member

vaccination activists vs. pseudo-shill-science

Quote:
"From climate change to vaccines, activism and science are fighting it out online."
Take the "science" of vaccinations. There is no "science" that demonstrates their efficacy and safety. It just does not exist. (They point basically to one study, an absurd study, conclusion and extrapolation.) And there is a government funded program that has paid out billions of dollars for injuries. (The companies are generally faultless for injuries per an inane and insane law.) The billions represent a huge number of injuries, but most of the injuries never get to Vaccine Court.

There are a huge number of anecdotal problems and even tragedies that anyone can see if they have their eyes open.

The activists are correct, the suppossed "science", with a payroll from Big Pharma, are dominated by a system of thievery, taking billions of our money by giving you the best government money can by. The legislatures (occasional exception like Rand Paul) then do their bidding to mandate more, and more, and more. They are dispensing injury and death. Maybe in ignorance, maybe with good intentions, maybe they are doing away that seems right, but the ends thereof are death.

The shill articles pretends that there is a true "science" that supports the dozens of injected assaults on children.

If you want to review a bit of the real science, the good, the bad and the very ugly, Del Bigtree covers quite a bit on his internet radio show weekly, Thursday afternoon, 2PM EST.

There may be other points where the article is decent, but it is worthless the moment it pretends that the issue with vaccinations is science vs. internet activists.

Those who remember the 50s will know that autism of any real severity was virtually unknown. Today, it is an epidemic. You have situations like the triplits in Michigan that make it very clear that the major root cause is .. vax. Poisons injected even into infants, bypassing their natural immune system of digestion.

=====================

e.g. It is hard to tell in the CFS debate what is right and wrong, the issues are more subtle, and it may be the better scientists who are intimidated and attacked, by pro-Pharma activists. I am glad, though that you can use the internet as one tool to do your research.

=====================

Steven

Last edited by Steven Avery; 03-13-2019 at 01:08 PM.
Old 03-13-2019, 12:31 PM
Registered Member

Re: Interesting article

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Avery View Post
And there is a government funded program that has paid out billions of dollars for injuries. (The companies are generally faultless for injuries per an inane and insane law.) The billions represent a huge number of injuries, but most of the injuries never get to Vaccine Court.

Steven
Good afternoon, Steven Avery!

Is this the government funded program to which you are referring? I had never heard of it before, but this is what Google brought me. Thought I would ask before delving any further.

https://www.hrsa.gov/vaccine-compens...ata/index.html

Thank you in advance for your time.
Old 03-13-2019, 12:55 PM
Registered Member

vaccination activists vs. pseudo-shill-science

Yep.

Quote:
Total compensation paid over the life of the program is approximately $4.0 billion.
My guestimate would be that about 1% of serious injuries are filed in this court,or possibly up to 5% (since the medical establishment has a playbook of alternate explanations.) The Michigan triplet family found out about it too late (they were interviewed by Del Bigtree.)

Meanwhile, millions of children are harmed in a manor that is less debilitating. They become more susceptible to chronic illnesses, stuff like that. They would never go the Vaccine Court.

btw, some of my friends think that Del Bigtree is "controlled opposition", however he seems to really do a lot of spot-on interviewing, and explaining, and studies. He does not take a vaccination abolition position.

Keep in mind that Facebook, Google, Youtube, etc. are trying hard to make sure you do not find out the trufs around vaccination. Censorship (which can take the form of "benign neglect", playing the algorithms) is at hand in our major communication venues.

Last edited by Steven Avery; 03-13-2019 at 01:08 PM.
Old 03-13-2019, 01:01 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Avery View Post
Yep.

My guestimate would be that about 1% of serious injuries are filed in this court, (since the medical establishment has a playbook of alternate explanations.) The Michigan triplet family found out about it too late.
Thank you, sir! I will look into this further.
Old 03-13-2019, 02:36 PM
Registered Member

I would say that while I do believe that some children are seriously affected by vaccines, there is still an overall benefit to society from vaccines.
Now we have gone seriously overboard with the number of vaccines given.
In my day I believe we were given under 20 or so vaccines. Now, I believe it is upwards of 50.
The correct numbers would be easily found on the net.
Also, the governments official insistence that vaccines are not the problem has left us not doing research to find out why some children have reactions.
I believe we could have found answers to this, if there were research being done.
Old 03-13-2019, 07:04 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

There is ZERO benefit to vaccines, unless you're intent on creating a race of autistic chronically ill brain dead Eloi.

I believe I recently posted where Italy (or was it Spain?) that tested one combovaccine and found it had literally no antigens, and they are still trying to figure out exactly what it is and does.

Outside of surgery and physical rehabitation you might as well wave chickens around as depend on "modern medicine".

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 03-14-2019, 07:17 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
There is ZERO benefit to vaccines, unless you're intent on creating a race of autistic chronically ill brain dead Eloi.

I believe I recently posted where Italy (or was it Spain?) that tested one combovaccine and found it had literally no antigens, and they are still trying to figure out exactly what it is and does.

Outside of surgery and physical rehabitation you might as well wave chickens around as depend on "modern medicine".
Good morning, Esaias!

I'm not one that thinks our government would never lie to us, nor do I think the pharmaceutical companies are above cutting corners to make a buck, but to be sure I'm understanding your statement, are you saying that vaccines themselves have no benefit, that our system as a whole is broken, or both?
Old 03-14-2019, 09:34 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post

E - have you ever heard of Polio?
Have you ever experienced the dread that parents felt before the polio vaccine came out?
I suppose the Rabies vaccine for dogs and cats is also rubbish.
The science behind vaccines is very sound.
I have spent 30+ years in the healthcare field, so I have some knowledge.
Old 03-14-2019, 09:50 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aegsm76 View Post
E - have you ever heard of Polio?
Have you ever experienced the dread that parents felt before the polio vaccine came out?
I suppose the Rabies vaccine for dogs and cats is also rubbish.
The science behind vaccines is very sound.
I have spent 30+ years in the healthcare field, so I have some knowledge.
Hello, aegsm76!

How do you feel about flu shots? I've never questioned whether my children would receive the vaccines for all of the childhood diseases, but I have never strongly considered whether they should receive a flu shot.

Thank you in advance for your time.