Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 05-22-2007, 07:29 AM
The LORD will fight for you

Guidance And Annointing

Late last night, I was contacted by the person who gave me HIV. I never thought that I would ever hear from this person again.

He is on his way to Houston and will be here Thursday and wants to meet with me. He heard that I've been sick and expressed to me he needed to talk to me. He didn't go into specifics over the phone, so I have no idea at this point what he wants to share.

Though I held a lot of resentment toward him in the past, I don't have any feelings of resentment or anger today. After we spoke briefly over the phone, I was moved by the Spirit that if I don't reach out to him, who would?

Please pray this week that I would be an effective witness for Christ and that this person will see the truth. At this stage in my life, I want to do everything I can for the kingdom. All this sickness and pain would be worth it if I could continue to win souls for Christ...especially his.

His name is Scott and he needs to be saved, so please pray.

Thank you...

chosen

Isaiah 53:5: "But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed."(KJV)

"God sends no one away empty except those who are full of themselves." Dwight L. Moody
Old 05-22-2007, 07:32 AM
delete account

Quote:
Originally Posted by chosenbyone View Post
Late last night, I was contacted by the person who gave me HIV. I never thought that I would ever hear from this person again.

He is on his way to Houston and will be here Thursday and wants to meet with me. He heard that I've been sick and expressed to me he needed to talk to me. He didn't go into specifics over the phone, so I have no idea at this point what he wants to share.

Though I held a lot of resentment toward him in the past, I don't have any feelings of resentment or anger today. After we spoke briefly over the phone, I was moved by the Spirit that if I don't reach out to him, who would?

Please pray this week that I would be an effective witness for Christ and that this person will see the truth. At this stage in my life, I want to do everything I can for the kingdom. All this sickness and pain would be worth it if I could continue to win souls for Christ...especially his.

His name is Scott and he needs to be saved, so please pray.

Thank you...

chosen
Chosen,

Prayers will be going up for yourself and for Scott. Your forgiveness towards him might be just what he needs to lead him to Christ. I just know there is a reason for you being where you are today and God will use what the devil meant to destroy you to win many souls.

Blessings & Prayers, Sis. Rhonda
Old 05-22-2007, 07:33 AM
Registered Member

I'm believing with you that God will do it! In Jesus name!

have your pets spayed or neutered
Bob Barker
Old 05-22-2007, 08:01 AM
Hello AFF!

Heavy

Praying too.