Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Playground > The Shopping Mall
Facebook

Notices

The Shopping Mall Find a great deal online? Share it here... Also the place to find links for consumer help sites, etc ...

Old 05-24-2010, 07:19 PM
Banned

Re: Holiness Swim Wear

Sam: Some of us are ignorant. Please give chapter and verse and educate the ignorant among us as to exactly what the bible says about bifurcated garments. After the bifurcation lesson then summarize what the "jesus name apostolic preachers" say about bifurcated garments. Then: feel free to comment at will on what the bible says about adding stuff to the bible.

and Yes - my wife wears a "bourkini" on the rare occasions that she goes swimming.

wii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
Well, I haven't read most of the stuff in this topic.

But, just looking at the first picture shows how ungodly this is.
She plainly has on a bifurcated garment, and y'all know what the Bible says about "bifurcated" garments.

Some time back on this or the prior forum there was a picture of MOW relaxing on the beach. The picture didn't show his speedo, just his painted toenails but it did show some ladies in pretty moderate swim wear.

Since the picture may not have been seen by some of the newer folks, I'll include it below. I don't think MOW has it copyrighted so there may be no legal problem.
Old 05-24-2010, 08:00 PM
Love God, Love Your Neighbor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walks_in_islam View Post
Sam: Some of us are ignorant. Please give chapter and verse and educate the ignorant among us as to exactly what the bible says about bifurcated garments. After the bifurcation lesson then summarize what the "jesus name apostolic preachers" say about bifurcated garments. Then: feel free to comment at will on what the bible says about adding stuff to the bible.

and Yes - my wife wears a "bourkini" on the rare occasions that she goes swimming.

wii
Sam was joking.
Old 05-26-2010, 04:20 PM
Banned

i know he was. <grins> who knows the question gets answered?

Quote:
Originally Posted by *AQuietPlace* View Post
Sam was joking.