Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Sanctuary > Deep Waters > Branhamism
Facebook

Notices

Branhamism Discussion of distinctive doctrines of William M. Branham.

Old 04-19-2009, 07:21 AM
La vie est un voyage

Re: Any Branhamists here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
The attached pdf file is from page 12 of the October 1947 Pentecostal Herald. It tells about a series of meetings in Vandalia, IL where Bro. William Branham was the speaker. The host pastor was Bro. Reeter who was an official with the Illinois District of the UPC. This goes back to the late nineteen forties when William Branham was preaching in UPC churches.
Sam, I was there and saw some great miracles performed. I would have been 15 at the time and was excited about a teen age preacher named Little David. If I remember correctly Branham held more than one meeting In Vandalia. The meetings were held in a large tent.

I was Born in Vandalia and Bro. Reeter was our pastor when my folks came into PCI in 1939. They were saved in a revival held by Eldon Jay at a little church in Patoka, Illinois.

Don
Old 10-04-2009, 09:28 PM
Registered Member

I agree with Johnny...A Branhamite...no but a Christian, born again, holy ghost filled, baptized in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ...

I do follow the Bible teachings of Bro Branham and do believe he was Prophet sent from God.

The Lord Jesus Christ is my Savior, Healer and Friend, it is Him serve and look forward to seeing when He returns to catch His Bride away. It don't matter if I am alive and remaining or go by way of the grave.

To say I am a Branhamite because I believe what he taught from the Bible....that's ok, if it makes people feel better, but first and foremost..I am a Holy Ghost filled Christain. )
Old 01-16-2019, 11:17 PM
Registered Member

Rev. William Branham was one of the greatest Prophets this world ever had walking on it. As I stated in another thread, God has never had anyone qualified working for Him yet. That includes Brother Branham. All of us are gonna be in flesh until we leave this mortal realm. Yes, there are people who lift Brother Branham way too high on a pedestal. But he was mightily used of the Lord.

That is all I will say on this subject.

Dr. Paul Martin
Old 01-17-2019, 12:38 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRPAULMARTIN View Post
Rev. William Branham was one of the greatest Prophets this world ever had walking on it. As I stated in another thread, God has never had anyone qualified working for Him yet. That includes Brother Branham.
Of course, we're all just supposed to ignore the blatant contradiction staring us all in the face here.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 01-17-2019, 09:24 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Rev. William Branham was one of the greatest Prophets this world ever had walking on it. As I stated in another thread, God has never had anyone qualified working for Him yet. That includes Brother Branham. All of us are gonna be in flesh until we leave this mortal realm. Yes, there are people who lift Brother Branham way too high on a pedestal. But he was mightily used of the Lord.

Dr. Paul Martin
If the quotes I have read of what Branham said is true. Then this man was not of God and not a Prophet. Qualified? Have you not read your bible? There are qualifications that must be met in order to be a Bishop and a Deacon. What would make you think there are no qualifications to be a prophet?
Old 01-17-2019, 11:23 AM
Believe, Obey, Declare

Quote:

Dr. Paul Martin

Luke 7:28 For I say unto you, Among those that are born of women there is not a greater prophet than John the Baptist: but he that is least in the kingdom of God is greater than he.

It would seem that there is a pretty long line....