Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 12-25-2007, 01:26 PM
Registered Member

Smile My Christmas Present

I would like to take a moment and share my Christmas present to you. I told you fine brothers and sisters about the launch of MannaCity Ministries a few times since I become a member in this community. The date was for the first of the year.

I prayed about it for the past couple weeks and how special would it be to start a ministry on the day that Jesus come to this ole world as a babe. Isn't it wonderful to think what the master did for you and I.

I wanted to share my gift to you. MannaCity Ministries is now open. It is a website devoped for the Midnight Manna Devotional. Posted weekly at the MannaCity website. Please join me and welcoming this new ministry. Also join and register and be part of the community.

I wanted to post here first because you are all my family in Jesus and I love you. If you would pray over the ministry. I know if we lift it up before Jesus then it will be blessed. In JESUS NAME!!!