Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Sanctuary > Deep Waters > Mormonism 101
Facebook

Notices

Mormonism 101 Discuss Mormon doctrine, history, and practice

Old 09-14-2012, 07:41 PM
Registered Member

Re: Do They Really Believe This?

I thinks Walks is really a closet Apostolic that just likes to get you guys riled up. Didn't you know he says the sinners prayer every day?

Old 09-14-2012, 08:31 PM
Registered Member

Oh, ok.
Old 09-14-2012, 08:32 PM
Banned

Do you then to follow his teachings and pray to the Father as he taught you to pray then conduct yourselves as he taught you to conduct yourselves.

Then teach others to do these things

If you do this then you will have little to no time to pick at the faith and belief of others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dordrecht View Post
You know exactly what we believe:
We believe there is only one way to the Father
and that's through Jesus Christ.
Old 09-14-2012, 08:33 PM
Banned

LOL.....si man si.....LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monterrey View Post
I thinks Walks is really a closet Apostolic that just likes to get you guys riled up. Didn't you know he says the sinners prayer every day?
Old 09-14-2012, 08:37 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dordrecht View Post
.....says the self appointed (muslim) moderator of this Apostolic Christian Forum?
muslim wannabe !
Old 09-14-2012, 08:45 PM
Banned

yipyip

Quote:
Originally Posted by canam View Post
muslim wannabe !
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lapdog.jpg (31.7 KB, 6 views)
Old 09-15-2012, 06:01 AM
Registered Member

[QUOTE=Walks_in_islam;1188406]We were not discussing Islam. We were discussing the founding of our country in the context of the historical intolerance of the church. You have the bad luck of being the current poster boy for this. Do you believe your constant message of intolerance absent the message you are tasked to teach has place in paradise? If it did then Jesus would certainly have noted it and I do not recall it as noted. [quote]

I tell you this - you declare others lost while failing to recognize the beam in your own eye. In this there is a danger to you, as Jesus himself taught you. [quote]

The founding of the nation of America was certainly not settled by the descendents of Islam.

My "beam" was taken out of my eye long ago by GRACE, apart from works lest I should have boasted. And even then it took years to understand and accept the extent of GRACE as apart from works relative to salvation. Man resists penciling himself out of the salvic equation. He persists in believing he is somehow intrinsically instrumental in his calling and election. He persists in believing the predestination factor really proceeds from himself. This is one of the great follies of all "do it yourself" religions. Islam and present day Judaism are two peas in a pod in this respect. Work, work, work. Keep Saturday as the Sabbath. Don't eat hog. Do this, do that, bow down, face Mecca. Etc.

Yes, you are a lost and dying individual as you now stand. Mohammad could not save himself much less others. He could not lead his disciples to the WAY. He is NOT the prophet of the TRUE and LIVING GOD. His "one god" was Allah, the one god as opposed to the many gods of the desert, the MOON GOD.

Indeed Islam has one god, Allah. They freely and persistenly confess Allah. But the Allah is not the HaShem of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob ... THE GOD and FATHER our the LORD Yeshua Messiah. And therein lies all the difference in the universe.

Islam is a dead end philosophy as is other Eastern Religions and philosophies. They lead to eternal separation from the Presence of the LORD. There is no efficacy in the teachings of the Koran. Practical information, "laws," inter personal directives but no path leading to the Saviour. It is an earthly code of conduct, it has no means of a true gospel.

You have heard the Gospel, the claims of the Hebrew Prophets and Apostles so there is no excuse you will be able to offer at THAT Day. You [apparently] have been allowed to receive what cannot save, at least to this present hour. What your eventual destiny might be is not mine to know. However, should you breathe your last as a disciple of Islam, there is no hope of eternal life. None at all. You would have rejected the ONLY acceptable offering for SIN and therefore your sin would have remained which cannot be permitted to transit the next plane of existence.

Now, you must go your way to the end of [your] days and the True and Living God judges all at that [second] resurrection for those who refused the offer of the Gospel.

Yeshua alone is the Way, the Truth and the Life, no man can approach the FATHER but by Him [Yeshua]. He is the One and Only Door that leads to life eternal. Mohammad yet resides in the shades awaiting his resurrection.

Repent or Perish the King announced to the Jews. It is the WORD to this generation, Jew, Muslim, Christian [professed], mankind. It is a universal WORD. It has no earthly boundaries, its Voice rings throughout the universe.

Except you repent you shall likewise perish, eternally.
Old 09-15-2012, 04:44 PM
Banned

OH ok so you wandered again. Lets get things on track

The founding of the nation of America was certainly not settled by the descendents of Islam. True. The founding of the nation of America was settled by those who were fleeing the heavy and bloody hand of persecution in the name of the christian church and the fundamental protections set up in the constitution were to protect average citizens from christian rule. It is also true that Islam had nothing to do with this. The cruel and bloody hands of christianity were enough.

My "beam" was taken out of my eye long ago by GRACE, apart from works lest I should have boasted.

The "beam" is preventing you from seeing the passages referencing works in the context of salvation as taught by jesus and judgement as written by John who knew Jesus. You were exempted from those works only by saul / paul who neither knew Jesus nor met him.

And even then it took years to understand and accept the extent of GRACE as apart from works relative to salvation. Man resists penciling himself out of the salvic equation. He persists in believing he is somehow intrinsically instrumental in his calling and election. He persists in believing the predestination factor really proceeds from himself. This is one of the great follies of all "do it yourself" religions. Islam and present day Judaism are two peas in a pod in this respect. Work, work, work. Keep Saturday as the Sabbath. Don't eat hog. Do this, do that, bow down, face Mecca. Etc.

Work, work, work, sabbath, hog, do this, do that were handed to a Messenger by God himself. Who do you think you are to look down on this message? Was Moses a messenger of God or not? Not only a silly but also an arrogant rabbit. Those are not Jewish or Islamic rules that you are putting down. Those are rules and laws taken out of your own "holy?" book.

Yes, you are a lost and dying individual as you now stand. Mohammad could not save himself much less others. He could not lead his disciples to the WAY. He is NOT the prophet of the TRUE and LIVING GOD. His "one god" was Allah, the one god as opposed to the many gods of the desert, the MOON GOD.

His "One God" was Eli/ELOH as referenced in the Aramaic language of Jesus. Jesus also prayed to ELI and taught his followers to do the same. The word "Allah" is on page (1) of the Arabic bible in Genesis (14) times.

Now tell me why would the name of a "moon god" be referenced in the christian bible? "EL" is the name for God in the original texts of your own bible MANY more times than the name you reference

Indeed Islam has one god, Allah. They freely and persistenly confess Allah. But the Allah is not the HaShem of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob ... THE GOD and FATHER our the LORD Yeshua Messiah. And therein lies all the difference in the universe.

Allah is "EL" from the time of Abram in Genesis to "Immanu EL"

Islam is a dead end philosophy as is other Eastern Religions and philosophies. They lead to eternal separation from the Presence of the LORD. There is no efficacy in the teachings of the Koran. Practical information, "laws," inter personal directives but no path leading to the Saviour. It is an earthly code of conduct, it has no means of a true gospel.

Not according to Jesus who listed out specific works that were tied to the requirements for salvation. Do I need to go get them and spell them out for you?

You have heard the Gospel, the claims of the Hebrew Prophets and Apostles so there is no excuse you will be able to offer at THAT Day. You [apparently] have been allowed to receive what cannot save, at least to this present hour. What your eventual destiny might be is not mine to know. However, should you breathe your last as a disciple of Islam, there is no hope of eternal life. None at all. You would have rejected the ONLY acceptable offering for SIN and therefore your sin would have remained which cannot be permitted to transit the next plane of existence.

As have you. You were told by Jesus, by those before him and writings after him that your deeds will determine your judgement. You have been specifically told that you will be judged by your WORKS and that your faith without them is a dead thing. You will have neither excuse nor justification for wrapping yourself in a cloak of arrogance, believing with all your heart in your salvation while walking among your fellows spreading hatred and poison. If you do not change and start teaching others to do what Jesus taught then there is no hope for you, none at all. You would have rejected the requirements specifically outlined in black in white (well usually red isnt it?) and you will not be permitted to transit the next plane of existance

Now, you must go your way to the end of [your] days and the True and Living God judges all at that [second] resurrection for those who refused the offer of the Gospel.

Yeshua alone is the Way, the Truth and the Life, no man can approach the FATHER but by Him [Yeshua]. He is the One and Only Door that leads to life eternal. Mohammad yet resides in the shades awaiting his resurrection.

Repent or Perish the King announced to the Jews. It is the WORD to this generation, Jew, Muslim, Christian [professed], mankind. It is a universal WORD. It has no earthly boundaries, its Voice rings throughout the universe.

Except you repent you shall likewise perish, eternally.

My repentence was done. Now I owe part of every day to God. Thanks though. Hopefully you will repent and turn towards Jesus and serving God as he taught you to

[/QUOTE]

Last edited by Walks_in_islam; 09-15-2012 at 04:48 PM.
Old 06-02-2013, 12:41 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

More 'anti paulism' I see.

Paul was an apostle who affirmed everything Jesus and the other apostles taught.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 06-12-2014, 06:52 AM
Registered Member

I'm new here so hello to everyone. This thread caught my eye because I am a mormon. I was baptized into the church about six months ago. Before then, my family and I had been searching for a church to call home. But it seened like they all had the newage rockstar thing going on. I have nothing against such juvenile behavior if it helps one's walk with God,but it didn't help me and I grew tired of it. Sort of a putting away of childish things. I was a member of an apostolic church about ten yrs before. Anyway that's my history.

I joined the mormon church for a very simple reason: I saw how they treated one another. I'm not sure why they are considered a cult, and many of the things I read here are stuff I've never heard come from them at all. So many claim to be the "truth" but in all my searchings, they were the only ones who impressed me with what they were willing to do for others.