Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Sanctuary > Deep Waters
Facebook

Notices

Deep Waters 'Deep Calleth Unto Deep ' -The place to go for Ministry discussions. Please keep it civil. Remember to discuss the issues, not each other.

Old 01-30-2008, 02:26 PM
Registered Member

Replacement Theology

I for one believe,that God in all his wisdom.Got sick and tired of the Hebrews of the old testament.He got tired of their useless traditions. God told us that he would create for himself a new people.His church.
Does this mean mean that God has forgotten his people the Jews or Hebrews?
No its doesnt.
God in all of his wisdom, has anew bride and has devorced the old one.The old bride was harlot.His new bride is the bride the bride of Christ.His church.
The ones who have taken on God's name and have his spirit within them.
Yes the church has replaced the old nation of Isreal.We as Apostolics are the true Isreal of God. For we have been cicumcized in the heart according to the spirit.
Romans 2:28-29.
The whole word of God is about replace ment theology.Its about something better.Out with the old and in with the new.
Arent you glad that God gave us a chance to be part of his new Isreal?
Shalom
Messienic Jew
Alogi
Old 01-30-2008, 02:36 PM
Registered Member

Re: Replacement Theology

Quote:
Originally Posted by alogi View Post
I for one believe,that God in all his wisdom.Got sick and tired of the Hebrews of the old testament.He got tired of their useless traditions. God told us that he would create for himself a new people.His church.
No its doesnt.
God in all of his wisdom, has anew bride and has devorced the old one.The old bride was harlot.His new bride is the bride the bride of Christ.His church.
Yes the church has replaced the old nation of Isreal.We as Apostolics are the true Isreal of God. For we have been cicumcized in the heart according to the spirit.
The whole word of God is about replace ment theology.Its about something better.Out with the old and in with the new.
Shalom
Messienic Jew
Alogi
True!
Old 02-06-2008, 08:24 PM
Registered Member

I am not sure about the "repalcement" but definately "Fullfillment".
Oh, wait. How can this be? I just checked the "search for truth" charts, and I couldn't find it in there. Perhaps I should look somewhere else...like in the BIBLE!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by alogi View Post
No its doesnt.
Shalom
Messienic Jew
Alogi
Old 02-06-2008, 08:35 PM
Resident PeaceMaker

Now the church is the one new man compromised of both Jew and Gentile.
I don't think God cut the Jews off,only the ones that rejected Him were cut off by their own belief,I think that's what ROM.11 teaches.
All those who are borned of water and Spirit are children of Abraham,by faith in Jesus Christ.
Old 02-07-2008, 06:29 PM
Registered Member

I agree with Bowas. The church was typified by Israel. So the church FULFILLS the type that Israel served. Just as the sacrifices foreshadowed Christ, Israel foreshadowed the Church.

All prophecies to ISRAEL in the Old Testament are fulfilled in the church. I can prove that by examples taken from Isaiah that are specifically said to refer to the church in the New Testament. So forget about natural Israel in a millennium. Not gonna happen.

"Many Christians do not try to understand what was written in a verse in the Bible. Instead they approach the passage to prove what they already believe."
Old 02-07-2008, 06:40 PM
Resident PeaceMaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Hutchinson View Post
I don't think God cut the Jews off,only the ones that rejected Him were cut off by their own belief,I think that's what ROM.11 teaches.
All those who are borned of water and Spirit are children of Abraham,by faith in Jesus Christ.
I meant to say that those Jews that were cut off from God ,were cut off by their own disbelief.
Old 02-07-2008, 06:42 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Here you go.......

(Gal 3:16) Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

(Gal 3:27) For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
(Gal 3:28) There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
(Gal 3:29) And if ye be Christ’s, then are ye Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.
Old 02-07-2008, 08:21 PM
Resident PeaceMaker

Now this brings up another point ,that the church is not a concubine,that was only brought in,because of Israel's rejection of Christ.The church is not plan B.
Old 02-07-2008, 08:24 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
Here you go.......

(Gal 3:16) Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

(Gal 3:27) For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
(Gal 3:28) There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
(Gal 3:29) And if ye be Christ’s, then are ye Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.
Old 02-07-2008, 08:25 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Now this brings up another point ,that the church is not a concubine,that was only brought in,because of Israel's rejection of Christ.The church is not plan B.
Correct.

(Gal 3:16) Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made