Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Sanctuary > Deep Waters
Facebook

Notices

Deep Waters 'Deep Calleth Unto Deep ' -The place to go for Ministry discussions. Please keep it civil. Remember to discuss the issues, not each other.

Old 01-18-2019, 09:18 PM
Registered Member

Re: Oneness vs Monotheism

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter83 View Post
sorry i did not want to debate. Sorry.
No Christians dodnt debate.That what i said was Bible itself.
I accept questions (i am asking too) but not debade the Word.
\Amen, sorry.
The words of Clinton "word prophet".
Old 01-18-2019, 11:11 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apostolic1ness View Post
Sorry but that language is unacceptable to me...maybe a culture thing I dont know. Hope it didnt seem like I originated the quote.
I've just never heard someone start a-cussin' in a theology discussion. Except maybe when you get drunks arguing about the Bible. Maybe they do things differently in Greece?

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 01-19-2019, 12:46 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael The Disciple View Post
Actually that was Paul words.
We ,Christians use the same words from the Bible, that is why you see similarities with one from USA and someone from Africa..they are all Christians and our words are form the same Book.
For example you will listen "women pre4achers are not from God"
That is not Clindon (i suppose he believe the same as a Christian) thai is the Word of God.
Old 01-19-2019, 12:52 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
I've just never heard someone start a-cussin' in a theology discussion. Except maybe when you get drunks arguing about the Bible. Maybe they do things differently in Greece?
No we do the the same.
However when Jesus (my Lord and God) said "i am the Son of Gid" they said that "Hey you listen? He is blaspheme"

They weapon od the devil is the same , you listyen a Word of God that dont want to listen, so you put out microcope and rearching about a fault of the Brother whop transfers the Word, so then you have it,..
"he just spoke "hell" you see? he is blaspheme"an Apostolic never use hell" so you cancel all what he said..

Last edited by peter83; 01-19-2019 at 01:06 AM.
Old 01-19-2019, 04:56 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
how the hell would God pray to himself? It was not the flesh? How the hell he TOOK and INDERITED ? and from WHOM?

This is what im talking about. Not the scriptures.
Quote:
Sorry but that language is unacceptable to me...maybe a culture thing I dont know. Hope it didnt seem like I originated the quote.
Quote:
Well, that took an interesting turn.
Quote:
Go to 60:25 (1 hour and 25 monutes).
Christ inherit his name form the Father (amen?)
The flesh was not God, but God was in that flesh (right?)
He was the "image" of the INVISIBLE God. The expression of His Personality!!
Amen? Who does not agree with that?
Are you with me on that? (thats not me,neither Klingon, but the whole Church)

Old 01-19-2019, 06:17 AM
Registered Member

What you and Clinton teach is a PART of the overall truth. It SEEMS to deny the pre existence of Jesus throwing the doctrine of Christ into confusion.

Even the Jehovah Witnesses have more light than this Unitarianism.
Old 01-19-2019, 08:33 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
What you and Clinton teach is a PART of the overall truth. It SEEMS to deny the pre existence of Jesus throwing the doctrine of Christ into confusion.

Even the Jehovah Witnesses have more light than this Unitarianism.
Ηι brother, how are you?
The video is from Gino Jennings. He is a respectful preacher i think. listen to that ,at the Go to 60:25 (1 hour and 25 minutes) He brake down the doctrine 9of Christ much better. It is not me and Klindon.I did not receive anything from Klindon, is just the same Spirit. Gino has the same too. And actually all church
But Clinton too is not Unitarian.
Neither oneness believe at the pre-existence of Christ. (only few exceptions like Patterson etc.,)
The pre-existence of Christ was His Spirit (the Spirit of Jesus is the Father) and from the human as Logos (word) in the mind of God.

Last edited by peter83; 01-19-2019 at 08:36 AM.
Old 01-19-2019, 06:23 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

I'm sorry, Peter, I can't even make sense out of what you're trying to say. You say one thing, then seem to contradict yourself, back and forth.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 01-20-2019, 01:03 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
I'm sorry, Peter, I can't even make sense out of what you're trying to say. You say one thing, then seem to contradict yourself, back and forth.
i AM SORRY TOO.
Maybe is the language?: or the spiritual language too.
Maybe bother your oneness language and that did the confusion.
Look i believe in One God . His name is Jesus. (agree here?)
However i said that me and all church ,we are alarm, because of a heresy.
That is people who refer as Oneness and yes they seem to believe the same as we, "Jesus is God" ,"The Fther came in flesh" etc. but they hide a heresy behind that.
Maybe they are not all of them heretical ,but i assume that they dont know how Jesus is God, How God has a Son and yet is one God. (the same as trititarians, they know Jesus is Lord God,but theologically they go too far).
They never use the Grate revelation in which Church is based ,that : Jesus is the Son of God,
they always teach half truth ,that Jesus is God etc. but never touch the Son..
they teach that God became a man. that is heresy. Is different that God came in a man and lived like an example for us, and then resurrected him, and gave him all his glory and diferent that God became flesh...and became obedient to him self etc.
Then many of them teach that the Father was also his Son, that is why they have endless conversations with trienys and never quit. They are not able? to preach the Son of God (that was preached by Apostles,all over the book of Acts and epistles) and so they seem to refuse the Son.
They also sometimes teach that God played a role ,and so pritending to be human ..that deadly heresy from hell.
Others teach that God is not trinity but yet they teach is three modes.. So when the bible says that Father loved his Son..looks like one mode loved the other.
Yes Jesus is the image opf the invisible God but not just an image or mode or a manifestation , but The only image, the only manifestation..(i hope you are with me)
So even through ignorance ,many "oneness" fall apart by deny the Son of God.
(it does not make you think, that the many oneness fight to teach again and again that Jesus is the Father. (which is roght is the Father in flesh) but, the Bible never refers toJesus as Father (except that Father was in Christ) and actually always accompany the name of Jesus with the Son? is not looks strange that all the Bible is written to prove tat Jesus is the Son of God, and yet those folks never say so?)
Now with that lastone i know you allready say "he does not be;ioeve Jesus is God" but not! i believe that Jesus i9s the Father manifest in flesh. That is the mystery and the Church is upon that truth:
"God manifest in flesh" and
"You are the Chist,the Son of the lieved God"
So is not to choose one or the other but to preach that in harmony.
Thre was a heresy at the years of John writed his epistle, thnat teached :"God came in flesh, Jesus was God the Father, but that body was not actually real human,etc. So he writes and emphasises that Jesus is the Son of God.

Anyway, i hope you understand and be aware of that heresy, and also i hope to dont be upset with me. i be;ieve in one God and Lord, i did not said something that is not in the Bible. That what i described is just a heresy and they are very fiew. Also they seem to be sincere people that they are not able to brake down that mystery,. Even trinitarians when they receive the Spirit thay praise Lord Jesus as their God and Lord, but then they mixed up with their Theology. The same goes with that people (i hope). They are not able to teach One God in Christ and yet One God. they think that whenever Scripture makes a distinction between Father and Son or Spirit and Flesh, that speaks of two Gods. (lie what happened to me ,when i posted about the Son i just quoted Bible and many some people became upset with me).
(if you want to see if you are influenced by them , just answer to your self that:
"When you teach -preach Jesus to someone, do you avoid to say that "Jesus the Son of God came"? Do you feel that is better to start from the end, and say "God came in flesh and died for us"? )

20 And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, [even] in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.
Old 01-20-2019, 04:57 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
I am sorry too. Maybe the language or the Spiritual language of Bible that contradict the "oneness" you have been listened.
Tell me what exactly contradict what i said?
Jesus is the Son of God? (agree?)
Jesus is the Father in flesh (right?)
God is not a man (right?
Father =Spirit (yes?)
Son=Flesh (amen?)
God was in Christ.
"The Father that is in me .do the works" right?
God manifest in flesh (amen?)
We know God in the face of Jesus Christ?
What of all that you dont understand? and were exactly is the contradiction...you can only help if you speak specific. How one who believes in one God in Chrsit dont say amen to all that?
(in the previous post i told you what i was trying to say.it was just a heresy that i wanted to describe ,and i was many some that fight me against! Is is clear now to you?)

Last edited by peter83; 01-20-2019 at 05:02 AM.