Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-13-2015, 11:39 PM
Yeshua is God

Re: The Original Matthew 28:19 Restored

The Gospel of Jesus: Critically Reconstructed From the earliest Sources by Clayton Raymond Bowen published first in 1916, is the earliest Bible in modern times that has used the Eusebian quotation. Bowen merged all the 4 Gospels into a single account of the Life of Jesus, and in his Appendix p. 129, he gives the great commission as follows:
“Go ye therefore, and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in my name.”

The Gospel of Matthew according to a Primitive Hebrew Text an English translation of the Hebrew Gospel of Matthew by George Howard, published in 1987, from ’Even Bohan by rabbi Shem-Tov (1385), at Matthew 28:19,20 we read:
“Go and teach them to carry out all the things which I have commanded you forever.”

The Feast of Pentecost Bible by Elijah M. Brady published in 1999 has the following text at Matthew 28:19
“Go ye therefore, and make disciples of all the nations, in my name:”

The Truth Bible A collaborative work by (Dr. Marvin M. Arnold, Dr. Clinton Willis and Elder William Connor), published in 2000. On page 11 Matthew 28:19 is quoted as
“Go ye and make disciples of all nations in My Name, teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you.”

La traducción Kadosh Israelita Messiánica by Diego Ascunce published in 2003 has the following text at Matthew 28:19 (S)
“Por lo tanto, vayan a hacer talmidim a gente de todas las naciones, dándoles la inmersión en mi Nombre.”
“Therefore go and make talmidim of the people of all the nations, giving them the immersion in my Name.”

Nota: “La lectura original no tenía un tono “trinitario” añadido después. Puesto que en Su Nombre está el Nombre de ABBA, pues es YAHWEH Salva, esta es la lectura correcta.”
Footnote: “The original reading did not have the trinitarian slant that was added later. Because in his name is the name of ABBA, because it is YAHWEH Saves, this is the correct reading.”

The Power New Testament by William J. Morford published in 2003, has at Matthew 28:19, 20:
“19 Therefore when you go, you must make disciples of all the heathens, 20. Teaching them to keep all the things that I have been commanding you: and behold I AM with you all the days until the end of the age.”

Restoration Scriptures True Name Edition by Rabbi Moshe Yoseph Koniuchowsky published in 2004 ends its Matthew 28:19 as follows:
“Go therefore, and make talmidim of all nations, doing mikvah upon them in My Name.”

El Código Real. Spanish New Testament version by Professor Daniel ben Avraham Hayyim published in 2004 ends its Matthew text as follows (S):
“Id con urgencia y hacedme tantos talmidim como podáis entre todas las naciones.”
“Go with urgency and make me as many talmidim as you can among all the nations.”
In a footnote, Professor Hayyim argues that baptism should be in the name of Yeshua.

The Netzarim Reconstruction of Hebrew Matiytyahu by Yirmeyahu Ben-David published in 2004 has the following content of Matthew 28:18-19
“Go and watchguard over the authority, prestige and Realm, to ratify all of these things”

Matthew, Restored and translated from Hebrew to English by João Paulo Fernandes Pontes (published in April 7, 2005, updated in June 14, 2009)
“Go ye, and teach them to fulfill all things that I commanded you forever.”

The New Simplified Bible, by James R. Madsen, published in 2005 has both texts in comparison format, he cites the traditional text using Gerome’s Latin Vulgate (405 C.E.) and then he cites the presumptive text, which would be in Matthew’s Hebrew Manuscript (50 C.E.):
“Go and make disciples, of all the nations, to believe in my name.”

Besorah Matityah, The Good News according to Matthew (As translated from the Hebrew) (Ed. 1: 2006) by Disciples of Yeshuwa' Mashiyach has the following in Matthew 28:19
"Go ye and invite (Hebrew: qara. Matthew 22:9) all the people (Hebrew: haawm. Isaiah 9:1. Matthew 4:16. 22:9) to believe [Hebrew: aman] in my name [Isaiah 28:16. 53:1. Matityah 4:17, 23. 16:16. Yochanon 3:16, 18. 6:40. 20:31. Acts 10:43. 1 Yochanon 3:23. 5:13. Revelation 2:13] and to do my words [Deuteronomy 18:18, 19. Matthew 7:24. 1 Yochanon 3:23].

An American English Bible (Chief Editor Jim Wheeler) is an Internet Bible version begun in 2001. In the Gospel of Matthew created on January 22, 2007 it has the following text:
“So, go make disciples in all nations in my name.”

A Non-Ecclesiastical New Testament by Frank Daniels, published in 2008, has a different version system and at the end it has the following.
“Therefore, go and make students of all the nations, baptizing them into [my] name.”

Kata Mattyah: According to Matthew From The Hebraic New Testament of Yahshua the Messiah by Jackson H. Snyder published in 2008 has at Matthew 28:19, 20:
“19 So going on your way, instruct kol ‘edah of shemi, 20 teaching them to observe all I commanded you; then they will enumah in me.”
In the end note Snyder says about the meaning of the alternative Eusebian variant, which he renders as follow: “So going on, instruct all tribes in my name, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And hinneh! I am with you every day to the consummation of the age!”
The updated version in August 2014 has this change at Matthew 28:19
19 Go Ye, and make disciples of all nations Le'hatavil Otem B'shemi (Immersing them in My Name).

Hebraic Transliteration Scripture by Janet E. Shen, published in 2009, has the following text at Matthew 28:19:
“Go you therefore, and teach all nations, immersing them in My Name:”

Nuevo Testamento Edición del nombre verdadero published in 2009 has the following at Matthew 28:19
“Por tanto, vayan, y hagan talmidim de todas las naciones, haciendo mikvah a ellos en Mi Nombre:”
Go therefore and make talmidim of all the nations, doing Mikvah to them in My Name.

The Abrahamic-Faith Nazarene Hebraic Study Scriptures by Rabbi Simon Altaf, published in 2010 has the following at Matthew 28:19:
Ed. 1: “Go therefore, and make disciples of all nations, V’ Tavilotym (Immersing) them in My Name.”

Ed. 2: Hidden Truths Hebraic Scrolls Brit Ha Chadasha (2013)
19 Go therefore, and make disciples of all nations Utvilotym Atem B’shem shali (Immersing them in My Name).

Another favored ending is as follows in the short Hebrew form noted to be the oldest.
אתםלכו19
19 Go to them

Reina Valera Restaurada published in 2011: says at Matthew 28:19
“Por tanto, vayan. y enseñen a todos los gentiles, sumergiéndoles en mi nombre:”
“Go ye therefor and teach all the gentiles, immersing them in my name”

The Gospel of the Kingdom for Students: A Harmony of the Four Gospels, by Robert Roberg, published in 2011: has the following at Matthew 28:19:
“Go and teach all nations spirit-baptizing and water baptizing them.”

The Holy Bible, or the Holy Old and New Covenants: The Victory Version (a work in progress, not yet finished) by Clifford Robert Besson of Truth and Light Ministries Inc, Canada, March 2011, stated text of Hebrew of Matthew 28:19 rewritten by Shem-Tob has .
“Go to them”.
That rendering is not a full accurate translation. The correct, word-by-word translation is: “Go we” or “Go ye”.

Pacto Mesiánico by Mijael Kibutz published 2011, revised 2013: has the following at Matthew 28:19:
“Por tanto, yendo hagan discípulos a todas las naciones”
“Because of that, as you go make disciples of all the nations”

Biblia. Versión Israelita Nazarena, Spanish Ch. Ed. José Antonio Alvarez, 2012: Has: Matthew 19-20
19 “Vayan y enséñenles a guardar todas las cosas que yo les he mandado para siempre.*
20 [Bautizandólos en mi nombre y he aquí, yo estoy con vosotros todos los días, hasta el fin del mundo.“]

19 “Go and teach them to guard all the things which I have commanded you forever*:
20 [Baptizing them in my name; and, lo, I am with you all the days until the end of the world.“]

The Original Gospel of Matthew in Hebrew The Final Reconstruction of Matthew by Standford Rives, published in 2012, using various ancient sources (2-4 century CE), reconstructs as near as possible the original text of the Gospel of Matthew. Rives is a lawyer and also a classical language scholar in Latin and Greek. He collected variants of the Gospel of Matthew from a wide assortment of sources and after extensive research painstakingly restored the original Gospel of Matthew, Rives connects the Hebrew text of the GM Shem-Tov’s and the Eusebius quotation, for he considered it as actually closer to the original text, he reconstructs Matthew 28:19 as follows:
"Go to them and make disciples of all nations in my name.”

The Testimony of Yeshua Gabriel Version by Lonnie Martin published in 2012 has the following at Matthew 28:19.
“So go and make disciples in every nation IN MY NAME”

Then it has the following footnote
Constantine decreed that the trinitarian words, “baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the holy spirit” be substituted for “in My name”. This affected both the later Greek and Aramaic texts.

The New Messianic Version of the Bible: B'rit Chadashah (Volume 4) by Tov Rose from 2013 has following Mt 28:19
19 "Go and make disciples, of all the nations, to believe in my name

The Chronological Gospels: The Life and Seventy Week Ministry of the Messiah by Michael Rood (2013) has the following ending.
19 Go! 20 Teach all nations to carry out all the things that I have commanded you forever. According to Mattiyahu

The Shem Qadosh Version of Scripture by translator Jonathan A. Brown published online updated version in September 2014, where we read at Mt 28:19.
19 Go and make Talmidim of all nations in My Name,

Da Bíblia Sagrada Original Reiterada (Portugese) by Timothy Allen Barber published ©2014, has at Matthew 28:19
“Ide e fazei discípulos de todas as nações em MEU nome.”
“Go and make disciples of all nations in My name.”

The Holy Bible Urim Thummim Version Revised Edition by Dallas James, (Ed. 1, 2001). Updated April 2015 this has the text of Matthew 28:19 as follows:
“When you go forth in the way, make disciples of people of all the nations in my name,”