Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Marriage Matters
Facebook

Notices

Marriage Matters For discussion of Marital issues


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 11-13-2016, 10:51 AM
KeptByTheWord's Avatar
KeptByTheWord KeptByTheWord is offline
On the road less traveled


 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: On a mountain... somewhere
Posts: 7,834
Re: Where are my answers?

He doesn't want to talk Bible. He wants to talk his reality and perception only.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 11-14-2016, 09:25 AM
shazeep shazeep is offline
Banned


 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: chasin Grace
Posts: 9,594
Re: Where are my answers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfblume View Post
Here we go again. Prove you will talk bible. Matt 7 - show us how Jesus taught loving each other as we would have people love us, without any faith in the cross of Jesus, can see us saved. Come on. Or cry wolf again?

I thought you said goodbye.
which do you prefer, Mr Blume. i have already amply stated my position. i am done here, absent any real questions that do not proceed from "why."

you think to demand a literal observance of Christ on a cross--to answer this again, for like the tenth time; but we'll say it differently this time--and seek to pretend that that will fulfill the spiritual requirements that Christ demands of a follower. iow, you lead people to accept Christ with their mouth, because you even have a Scripture you can point to that you think instructs you to do exactly that, don't you? So then, you have faith in the cross, and yet do not wish to discuss the implications of the snake on a pole, for either the Wanderers, nor the future generation, in the Promised Land, already in the Promised Land, who worshipped Nehushtan again, returned to Nehushtan worship, even though they were already in the Promised Land, and you cannot see the obvious implications that are staring you right in the face with this story, or acknowledge that Nehushtan was broken up, by a priest, so that it could no longer be worshipped, and to be perfectly clear, i have no desire to show them to you. i am here speaking to others. period.

And you seek to characterize me, who insists that you cannot accept Christ with your mouth--which should be quite clear, the meaning is that you must accept Christ on a deeper level, not that you should not accept Christ verbally--as being the one having the "bloodless Gospel." so be it. are we done, now? completely, i mean? are there any other dead horses to beat here? i think it has all been made abundantly clear at this point. i cannot think of anything new any of you might ask, that is not just essentially another lap around a well-worn track, at this point. can you?
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 11-14-2016, 09:58 AM
mfblume's Avatar
mfblume mfblume is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Portage la Prairie, MB CANADA
Posts: 34,954
Re: Where are my answers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeptByTheWord View Post
He doesn't want to talk Bible. He wants to talk his reality and perception only.
To speak about the cross in detail in relation to Christ's commands to love others has not been done by the other side. Dead horses do not actually exist over this issue. The issue never was adequately discussed.
__________________
...MY THOUGHTS, ANYWAY.

"Many Christians do not try to understand what was written in a verse in the Bible. Instead they approach the passage to prove what they already believe."

Last edited by mfblume; 11-14-2016 at 10:14 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 11-14-2016, 10:48 AM
shazeep shazeep is offline
Banned


 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: chasin Grace
Posts: 9,594
Re: Where are my answers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeptByTheWord View Post
He doesn't want to talk Bible. He wants to talk his reality and perception only.
i am talking straight out of the Book, but i am not talking mansions, but nests, not Law, not death, but Word, Gospel, Life, and so you will not hear any reply that does not reinforce what you already believe, wadr, that does not fit with Mansions in the sky, and Rapture, and seething.

understand the characterization of meat being offensive, because they wish to seethe kids in milk, and see the prohibition against "mixing meat and milk," which does not exist in the Book, but only in the minds of those who misinterpret "seething a kid in its mother's milk." the same way, or very similar, that Jesus is proudly worshipped like a snake on a pole, when the fate of Nehushtan is plain for any to read.

you ask questions from why, and make accusations to seethe, when notice, see, that none of my questions, that do not come from "why?" but rather "what?" or "how?" are not answered, are they?

"What do you know about weeks? you know something about weeks? i know nothing about weeks, except that i am told by the Word to go seek them. Can i get a link to these weeks, that you say you know of? can i get the 101 for them, please, because i know nothing? tyvm!"

and what do i get for this Q, K? i get a big FU, is what i get. i get what i deserve, for asking an apostate a question not from "why," that is what i get.

So then, it is fair to characterize you here as just running your mouth, and having no Witness, and speaking from your spoiled, shrill woman, and making accusations that you cannot support. sorry.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 11-14-2016, 10:55 AM
shazeep shazeep is offline
Banned


 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: chasin Grace
Posts: 9,594
Re: Where are my answers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfblume View Post
To speak about the cross in detail in relation to Christ's commands to love others has not been done by the other side. Dead horses do not actually exist over this issue. The issue never was adequately discussed.
the issue has been beaten to death, but you insist upon the ritual over the Command, that being

"Love Your Neighbor; that is all you need to do; that fulfills the law and prophets"

because you require an answer that allows ritual baptisms, and re-baptisms, while crying "LordLord" properly over them, and Rapture, and Mansions in the Sky, and power and control of sheep, so that you may be respected by men, and you won't have to face (spiritually) walking out that door, which one btw does not have to even leave their seat for, i guess, i don't know, but i personally recommend doing it, because after all, what has not been discussed is Christ's Commands, direct Commands, to His Apostles, which we do not ever discuss, here on this Apostolic Forum, now, do we.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 11-14-2016, 10:59 AM
shazeep shazeep is offline
Banned


 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: chasin Grace
Posts: 9,594
Re: Where are my answers?

you wanna talk about the Cross in detail, then let's go to the Cross, Mr B, right to the Cross, and let's see what the Witness, the Witness to the Word, has to say then. Works for me. i recommend starting @ v1, to get the sense, and you may begin your Cross-examination () at v4, if you would.

and ps, i would read down to verse 8, because this is kind of where the passage breaks so to speak, even though continuing on provides even more Witness, to what is going to happen. So, vv1-8, say.

Last edited by shazeep; 11-14-2016 at 11:03 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 11-14-2016, 11:27 AM
KeptByTheWord's Avatar
KeptByTheWord KeptByTheWord is offline
On the road less traveled


 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: On a mountain... somewhere
Posts: 7,834
Re: Where are my answers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shazeep View Post
i am talking straight out of the Book, but i am not talking mansions, but nests, not Law, not death, but Word, Gospel, Life, and so you will not hear any reply that does not reinforce what you already believe, wadr, that does not fit with Mansions in the sky, and Rapture, and seething.

understand the characterization of meat being offensive, because they wish to seethe kids in milk, and see the prohibition against "mixing meat and milk," which does not exist in the Book, but only in the minds of those who misinterpret "seething a kid in its mother's milk." the same way, or very similar, that Jesus is proudly worshipped like a snake on a pole, when the fate of Nehushtan is plain for any to read.

you ask questions from why, and make accusations to seethe, when notice, see, that none of my questions, that do not come from "why?" but rather "what?" or "how?" are not answered, are they?

"What do you know about weeks? you know something about weeks? i know nothing about weeks, except that i am told by the Word to go seek them. Can i get a link to these weeks, that you say you know of? can i get the 101 for them, please, because i know nothing? tyvm!"

and what do i get for this Q, K? i get a big FU, is what i get. i get what i deserve, for asking an apostate a question not from "why," that is what i get.

So then, it is fair to characterize you here as just running your mouth, and having no Witness, and speaking from your spoiled, shrill woman, and making accusations that you cannot support. sorry.
Right back at you. Take your accusations, and go elsewhere. Where is one scripture mentioned in all of your ranting rambling above?

You don't want to talk Bible, you want to tear it down and destroy it, because you don't love the message of the gospel.

II Cor. 4:
3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:
4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 11-14-2016, 11:41 AM
KeptByTheWord's Avatar
KeptByTheWord KeptByTheWord is offline
On the road less traveled


 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: On a mountain... somewhere
Posts: 7,834
Re: Where are my answers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shazeep View Post
you wanna talk about the Cross in detail, then let's go to the Cross, Mr B, right to the Cross, and let's see what the Witness, the Witness to the Word, has to say then. Works for me. i recommend starting @ v1, to get the sense, and you may begin your Cross-examination () at v4, if you would.

and ps, i would read down to verse 8, because this is kind of where the passage breaks so to speak, even though continuing on provides even more Witness, to what is going to happen. So, vv1-8, say.
II Kings 18:1-8
1 Now it came to pass in the third year of Hoshea son of Elah king of Israel, that Hezekiah the son of Ahaz king of Judah began to reign.
2 Twenty and five years old was he when he began to reign; and he reigned twenty and nine years in Jerusalem. His mother's name also was Abi, the daughter of Zachariah.
3 And he did that which was right in the sight of the LORD, according to all that David his father did.
4 He removed the high places, and brake the images, and cut down the groves, and brake in pieces the brasen serpent that Moses had made: for unto those days the children of Israel did burn incense to it: and he called it Nehushtan.
5 He trusted in the LORD God of Israel; so that after him was none like him among all the kings of Judah, nor any that were before him.
6 For he clave to the LORD, and departed not from following him, but kept his commandments, which the LORD commanded Moses.
7 And the LORD was with him; and he prospered whithersoever he went forth: and he rebelled against the king of Assyria, and served him not.
8 He smote the Philistines, even unto Gaza, and the borders thereof, from the tower of the watchmen to the fenced city.


Easy Shaz. You just don't want to see it. You are rebelling against the cross, and its work, and seeking to find a way out.

Ezekiel 22:26 Her priests have violated my law, and have profaned mine holy things: they have put no difference between the holy and profane, neither have they shewed difference between the unclean and the clean, and have hid their eyes from my sabbaths, and I am profaned among them.


The holy becomes profane when it becomes an idol. When the people began to worship the serpent on a stick, instead of God, it became a profane thing in the eyes of God.

And if you are trying to say that we worship the cross in this manner, that is where you are wrong too. I don't worship the cross. I worship the Lord JESUS who died on that cross, and what the cross means to me is victory, overcoming power, death first, and then power.

The cross has no meaning without Jesus, who died on it.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 11-14-2016, 12:53 PM
shazeep shazeep is offline
Banned


 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: chasin Grace
Posts: 9,594
Re: Where are my answers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeptByTheWord View Post
II Kings 18:1-8
1 Now it came to pass in the third year of Hoshea son of Elah king of Israel, that Hezekiah the son of Ahaz king of Judah began to reign.
2 Twenty and five years old was he when he began to reign; and he reigned twenty and nine years in Jerusalem. His mother's name also was Abi, the daughter of Zachariah.
3 And he did that which was right in the sight of the LORD, according to all that David his father did.
4 He removed the high places, and brake the images, and cut down the groves, and brake in pieces the brasen serpent that Moses had made: for unto those days the children of Israel did burn incense to it: and he called it Nehushtan.
5 He trusted in the LORD God of Israel; so that after him was none like him among all the kings of Judah, nor any that were before him.
6 For he clave to the LORD, and departed not from following him, but kept his commandments, which the LORD commanded Moses.
7 And the LORD was with him; and he prospered whithersoever he went forth: and he rebelled against the king of Assyria, and served him not.
8 He smote the Philistines, even unto Gaza, and the borders thereof, from the tower of the watchmen to the fenced city.


And if you are trying to say that we worship the cross in this manner, that is where you are wrong too. I don't worship the cross. I worship the Lord JESUS who died on that cross, and what the cross means to me is victory, overcoming power, death first, and then power.

The cross has no meaning without Jesus, who died on it.
that is ezackly what i am saying, and i know it is not pleasant to contemplate that you are not perfected yet, you who have so confidently been assured that you know, when i can tell you that i still do not know, and to go verify for yourself, have Spirit whisper it to you, too, which you already know i have Witness for, "Anyone who says that he knows does not yet know," and "Let the Spirit, not men, be your guide."

your snake on a pole is being broken up now, and then what will you do, K? What will you do, when you are confronted with the rest of that passage, the part that you cannot use to seethe me in? Hmm? the part that you refuse to contemplate?
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 11-14-2016, 12:59 PM
shazeep shazeep is offline
Banned


 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: chasin Grace
Posts: 9,594
Re: Where are my answers?

go, and witness your thread, where everyone already knows, K, and let me show you again what you will not see. Contrast it with the thread that you wished to obliterate, and make fun of, where no one knows, and see what you will see.

Because looks to me like that thread where everyone knows is all done, huh, K? it is just like the GNC. huh. stick a fork in it, after two posts

go try and keep it alive, that zombie, ok. bye, K

Last edited by shazeep; 11-14-2016 at 01:02 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Poll answers Praxeas The Information Station 14 03-17-2013 09:51 AM
God still answers prayer Falla39 Fellowship Hall 1 11-06-2010 07:35 AM
New and seeking for answers dunbar The Welcome Mat 6 08-23-2010 03:12 PM
God Answers Prayer! Pressing-On Fellowship Hall 40 03-29-2008 08:21 AM
God Still Answers TrmptPraise Prayer Closet 2 01-07-2008 07:25 PM

 
User Infomation
Your Avatar

Latest Threads
- by Amanah
- by Aquila
- by Salome
- by Amanah

Help Support AFF!

Advertisement




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:01 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.