Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Sanctuary > Deep Waters
Facebook

Notices

Deep Waters 'Deep Calleth Unto Deep ' -The place to go for Ministry discussions. Please keep it civil. Remember to discuss the issues, not each other.

Old 06-18-2007, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Epley View Post
God created a blood cell or sperm and implanted in Mary's womb if not how was the WORD made flesh. Are you saying NOTHING in the conception of Jesus came from God?????? If so then how could he be God made flesh???
Mary CONCIEVED what did she concieve if not the blood cell from God?
I marvel at the immaculate conception ... how God could produce His Christ that is all man ... and all God ... in the body of a woman ....

I am not going to try to explain it scientifically ... but believe it by faith .....

just as an aside Elder ... blood cells are not sex cells [egg, sperm]... Science 101 ...

they do not contain the same number of chromosomes .... sex cells have half the number of chromosomes ....

they use different processes to reproduce themselves also [meiosis and mitosis]

please stop trying to fit your theology into the Scripture ...
Old 06-18-2007, 10:25 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfblume View Post
Nope?

Brother, you can say what you want, but you are proposing divine flesh teaching.

GOD POSSESSED THAT LIFE, so it was God's life. He POSSESSED and OWNED that blood. So it was God's blood. (You own a car, so it is your car!) God is not flesh and blood. He manifested IN flesh and blood. There is no SPERM from heaven that is physical and not of this earth nor of humanity. You are teaching DIVINE FLESH and you do not realize it. Really!
Divine flesh says NOTHING came from Mary and YOU are saying EVERYTHING came from Mary so so there was NO conception either way. Something had to come from TWO to be a conception!!!!!!! NEITHER provided ALL!!!!
Old 06-18-2007, 10:25 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
What and WHO did Mary CONCIEVE of?????????????????????????
That does not matter! The fact is that he had HUMAN FLESH and HUMAN BLOOD, and ANYTHING HUMAN can sin. ANYTHING. ANYONE.

ALL MEN are tempted -- INCLUDING CHRIST -- when they are drawn away of their own lusts and enticed. You have to rewrite that verse and say "ALL MEN BUT JESUS are tempted when they are drawn away of ...."

Brother, who was Adam's daddy???
Old 06-18-2007, 10:27 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel Alicea View Post
I marvel at the immaculate conception ... how God could produce His Christ that is all man ... and all God ... in the body of a woman ....

I am not going to try to explain it scientifically ... but believe it by faith .....

just as an aside Elder ... blood cells are not sex cells ... Science 101 ... they do not contain the same number of chromosomes .... please stop trying to fit your theology into the Scripture ...
I marvel you think the "immaculine conception" has anything to do with the conception of Jesus that is the Catholic doctrine that Mary was born without sin. So the blood has nothing to do with chromozones??????????????? The conception passes NO chromozones to the child?
Old 06-18-2007, 10:28 AM
His word burns in my heart like a fire...Fire Fall Down

Quote:
Yes, but that does not mean we can never reach this state.
We never reach perfection on this side of eternity...that is why we need continual grace...and that is why we die daily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfblume
Yes, but Paul related this as part of his life BEFORE he learned the remedy to the dilemma....

Not so... he did not say "I found this law at work"....he said "I FIND this law at work".....an ever present state....a continual battle in our mind...our Spirit versus our sinful nature.

And the more we walk in the Spirit, naturally, the less we are dominated by the sinful nature....

Old 06-18-2007, 10:31 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
The WORD was MADE Flesh. Jn.1:14 If there was NOTHING from and of God that contributed to the conception of Jesus how was the WORD made flesh?
If Mary provided EVERYTHING then where is the INCARNATION?
The word was made flesh by what John then proceeded to say as a qualifier. AND DWELT AMONG US. DWELT means TABERNACLED. God was not turned into flesh. He was only made flesh IN THE SENSE THAT HE TABERNACLED IN IT. Jesus said, Himself, that His body is the TEMPLE. Was God actually turned into a temple when He indwelt it in the Old Testament? Of course not. Similarly, he was only made flesh by the sense of having indwelt that body. He was not turned into flesh.

Quote:
Joh 1:14 KJV And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

DWELT
G4637
σκηνόω
skēnoō
skay-no'-o
From G4636; to tent or encamp, that is, (figuratively) to occupy (as a mansion) or (specifically) to reside (as God did in the Tabernacle of old, a symbol fo protection and communion): - dwell.

Joh 2:19-21 KJV Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up. (20) Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days? (21) But he spake of the temple of his body.
If the temple was the body alone, which it was, then God was not destroyed when the temple was destroyed.
Old 06-18-2007, 10:31 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
That does not matter! The fact is that he had HUMAN FLESH and HUMAN BLOOD, and ANYTHING HUMAN can sin. ANYTHING. ANYONE.

ALL MEN are tempted -- INCLUDING CHRIST -- when they are drawn away of their own lusts and enticed. You have to rewrite that verse and say "ALL MEN BUT JESUS are tempted when they are drawn away of ...."

Brother, who was Adam's daddy???
Does NOT matter the conception of Jesus does NOT matter?????????????
The INCARNATION does NOT matter??????????????

God was the father of Adam by creation not His Father by a birth. Jesus was the ONLY begotten son.

Jesus had LUSTS and JESUS was ENTICED to:
Steal
Commit Adultery
Lie
Commit Homosexuality?

And Jesus having these feelings was blameless and without spot?
Old 06-18-2007, 10:33 AM

Quote:
I marvel you think the "immaculine conception" has anything to do with the conception of Jesus that is the Catholic doctrine that Mary was born without sin. So the blood has nothing to do with chromozones??????????????? The conception passes NO chromozones to the child?
Blood cells are not used in human reproduction, Elder!!!!

The sex cells God has given us have half of the chromosomes, 24, found in other cells in our body ... the human being has 48 chromosomes in their other cells, blood included.

We get 24 chromosomes from our Daddy's sperm and 24 from our Mommy's egg ... once conception happens the new full cell begins to replicate the new 48 cell creation.

Your blood, skin, hair cells, etc [with 48 chromosomes] then consist of half from Daddy and half from Mommy ....
Old 06-18-2007, 10:35 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel Alicea View Post
Blood cells are not use in human reproduction, Elder!!!!

The sex cells God has given us have half of the chromosomes, 24, found in other cells in our body ... the human being has 48 chromosomes in their other cells, blood included.

We get 24 cells from our Daddy's sperm and 24 from our Mommy's egg ...

Your blood cells [48] then consist of half from Daddy and half from Mommy ....
That is what I am saying where is the argument? Jesus' Daddy's sperm was from God thus his blood came from God. Mary provided the Egg and God provided the sperm or blood!
Old 06-18-2007, 10:38 AM

Quote:
That is what I am saying where is the argument? Jesus' Daddy's sperm was from God thus his blood came from God. Mary provided the Egg and God provided the sperm or blood!
Still don't get it??? blood is not sperm ... they are not alike in consistency, makeup or chromosomal count !!!! If I use your model Jesus is half man and half God ... when he is ALL MAN and ALL GOD.