Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Newsroom
Facebook

Notices

The Newsroom FYI: News & Current Events, Political Discussions, etc.

Old 08-21-2008, 07:45 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Re: Evangelist Bentley stepping down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron1710 View Post
Todd Bentley is your Son? My Gosh man why didn't you say so.
Well, that was quick thinking.
Old 08-21-2008, 07:51 AM
Registered Member

tell it like it is, sanguine, choleric, melancholic and phlegmatic (sounds like something in your throat), are excuses for people to behave the same way they came into the church, and continue in their immature behaviour.

Did I miss something? where did the temperaments come from? So You are saying that they are excuses for people to be Un-Christlike? Well it's just too bad that we aren't all more like YOU, since you are so much like Jesus.

I am going to take my leave of this thread for a while, because I am getting very angry and I need to go pray for some people (MYSELF included)....

"You will be hated for my sake-Just remember that it should be for MY sake and not YOURS-
Do NOT act in such a way as to be offensive, and then blame it on me"

Love, God
Old 08-21-2008, 07:57 AM
Registered Member

Folks EB may be extreme on one side and loud in expressing his thoughts--but come on. Extending TB the rights of a scriptural responce to a brother in the Lord who has fallen is way off base. HE IS NOT A BROTHER, WAS NOT USED BY GOD. This guy was either very deceived or knowingly operated in witchcraft. His tatts alone should tell you all you need to know--he had demonic symbols all over his body and had them done AFTER he had been preaching for years. They were not a tattoo of his WIFES NAME (now we know why) that could be conscrued as innocent, they were demonic--do a google search and view just a few of them. This guy was in use of heavy WITCHCRAFT.
I do not "celebrate" his exposure but I am exceedingly glad the influence of this guy is gone--in a few years Lakeland will never be discussed.
Someone wrote at least he submitted to authority. Baloney. His authority is the likes of Bickel, Bob Jones, Paul Cain, Rick Joyner--they all need to step down and come to an ol fashioned alter and repent to receive salvation.
Old 08-21-2008, 07:58 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
It just means he can increase the text size AND cut and paste without knowing what it is he is posting. Apparently he scrolled right off of his online Bible page to quote a drugged out 80's rocker for the truth of what he is saying.
Go back and read the post that I was replying to, but you won't do that.

Ozzy is just the reflection of what American Churchanity has given us.
A group of water weak and unbiblical Charismatic trash that makes it's converts three fold more the child of hell than they are.

Osborn looked at the hypocritical American Charismatic church and called it like he saw it. A bunch of liars who rob the weak and pray on the poor.

He might be messed up but at least he acknowledges he is messed up and going to hell. More than you could say for that other tattooed criminal ripping people off under Jesus name.

Quote:
Maybe he should pick up Kid Rock's newest album Rock N Roll Jesus bet he could find some great quotes there to increase the text size.
Must be trying to translate the "Weak point talk louder" to print.
Just trying to help you see.
Old 08-21-2008, 08:00 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro31:28 View Post
tell it like it is, sanguine, choleric, melancholic and phlegmatic (sounds like something in your throat), are excuses for people to behave the same way they came into the church, and continue in their immature behaviour.

Did I miss something? where did the temperaments come from? So You are saying that they are excuses for people to be Un-Christlike? Well it's just too bad that we aren't all more like YOU, since you are so much like Jesus.

I am going to take my leave of this thread for a while, because I am getting very angry and I need to go pray for some people (MYSELF included)....
What temperment is that!
Old 08-21-2008, 08:02 AM
Sister Alvear

Sounds like there needs to be a good prayer meeting among AFF.
I in no way condon Bentley however our spirits must be right whether he is right or not...

If it is for one of our direct needs please mark it on the check.
Facebook Janice LaVaun Taylor Alvear
Old 08-21-2008, 08:08 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Alvear View Post
Sounds like there needs to be a good prayer meeting among AFF.
I in no way condon Bentley however our spirits must be right whether he is right or not...
I am agreeing prayefully with Sis!
Old 08-21-2008, 08:08 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by U376977 View Post
Folks EB may be extreme on one side and loud in expressing his thoughts--but come on. Extending TB the rights of a scriptural responce to a brother in the Lord who has fallen is way off base. HE IS NOT A BROTHER, WAS NOT USED BY GOD. This guy was either very deceived or knowingly operated in witchcraft. His tatts alone should tell you all you need to know--he had demonic symbols all over his body and had them done AFTER he had been preaching for years. They were not a tattoo of his WIFES NAME (now we know why) that could be conscrued as innocent, they were demonic--do a google search and view just a few of them. This guy was in use of heavy WITCHCRAFT.
I do not "celebrate" his exposure but I am exceedingly glad the influence of this guy is gone--in a few years Lakeland will never be discussed.
Someone wrote at least he submitted to authority. Baloney. His authority is the likes of Bickel, Bob Jones, Paul Cain, Rick Joyner--they all need to step down and come to an ol fashioned alter and repent to receive salvation.
Tell it like it is. Todd Bentley was not a Brother in Christ, he said that God, told him NOT to tell the people about JESUS, but to tell the people about the ANGEL?

Has American Churchanity have such a grip on some that they can't get their head out of Lifeway Christian Bookstores long enough to smell the brimstone burning?

If William Branham was alive today he would have another huge group to follow him.
Old 08-21-2008, 08:23 AM
Shaking the dust off my shoes.

Quote:
Todd Bentley is your Son? My Gosh man why didn't you say so.
You are sooooooooo grasping at straws. EB is tellin it straight. God is puttin the smackdown on TB because he is a false prophet, plain and simple. EB has proved that regardless of which way you look at TB, as a Christian or as the phony that He is, there is scripture to back what's happening to him. EB has taken away your argument, run it through the word, and handed what was left back to you, which amounts to nothing. Hehehehehehe! Go EB!! lol
Old 08-21-2008, 08:27 AM
Cross-examine it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rico View Post
You are sooooooooo grasping at straws. EB is tellin it straight. God is puttin the smackdown on TB because he is a false prophet, plain and simple. EB has proved that regardless of which way you look at TB, as a Christian or as the phony that He is, there is scripture to back what's happening to him. EB has taken away your argument, run it through the word, and handed what was left back to you, which amounts to nothing. Hehehehehehe! Go EB!! lol
Rico, I take solace in the fact that you find his argument convincing, now I know I am right.

Just so you know unless TB is his sons none of those scriptures he posted applies.