Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 12-22-2020, 02:52 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Re: The United States NEEDS to Repent or Die.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
I'll see what I can do.
I think that will really lock down the difference in the two practices.
God’s ideas compared to Locke.
Old 12-22-2020, 03:11 PM
Covenant Apostolic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
Can you have good leadership without the Holy Ghost?
There is nothing better than the Holy Ghost.
Old 12-22-2020, 04:23 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanah View Post
There is nothing better than the Holy Ghost.
Amen, so who has more Holy Ghost, Joe or Don?
Old 12-22-2020, 04:29 PM
Covenant Apostolic

Quote:
Amen, so who has more Holy Ghost, Joe or Don?
Neither, but God uses rulers as His servants to accomplish His will.
Old 12-22-2020, 04:32 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aegsm76 View Post
What is the debate about again?
Seems like ya'll are saying the same thing in different manners.
From my reading of Locke (and it has been a while), he tried to take principles in the Bible and extend them to human reasoning.
Which then led others (notably Marx) to extend new beliefs to the opposite of the Bible.
Which seems to always be the case.
As to what happens when we move beyond the Bible for our reasoning or beliefs.
The Enlightenment had two branches, one secular, the other Christian.
Old 01-17-2021, 11:17 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Because this is where I live.

This is where I was born.

So, while I'm praying for Africa, I might want the land of my children to be on the go as well.

Make sense?
I’m always amazed at how many people trash America from the standpoint of “what makes you so special?” Only to find out they’ve abandoned their own utopian homeland for ours.

Your answer here is perfect. I’m holding out for a peaceful America for my own progeny, no matter how pessimistic I am right now about those odds.
Old 01-20-2021, 07:55 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronnie G View Post
I’m always amazed at how many people trash America from the standpoint of “what makes you so special?” Only to find out they’ve abandoned their own utopian homeland for ours.

Your answer here is perfect. I’m holding out for a peaceful America for my own progeny, no matter how pessimistic I am right now about those odds.
Old 02-01-2021, 03:10 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

National repentance includes recognizing and acknowledging that property taxes and "eminent domain" are SINFUL.

God declares Himself Owner and Sovereign of the land, and His people are tenants on His land. Their property rights are direct from God with no middlemen. The State, in claiming to be sovereign and having the authority to tax land and seize land by eminent domain, usurps the position of God and is in rebellion against God. Only God has the authority of eminent domain.

Each family was to have its own land in perpetuity, an inalienable fee (fief) that could only be rented temporarily to outsiders.

The wicked exercise power over the people via land taxation and eminent domain/civil forfeiture. Repenting and returning to God's ways would eliminate a major weapon used by powerful interests (whether governmental or corporate/private) to control and manipulate the population. Not to mention homelessness (vagabondism/vagrancy) would be eliminated along with that rootless cosmopolitanism that has destroyed so much of society.

Christians must learn and proclaim and demand society return to God by returning to His ways.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 02-01-2021, 03:17 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
National repentance includes recognizing and acknowledging that property taxes and "eminent domain" are SINFUL.

God declares Himself Owner and Sovereign of the land, and His people are tenants on His land. Their property rights are direct from God with no middlemen. The State, in claiming to be sovereign and having the authority to tax land and seize land by eminent domain, usurps the position of God and is in rebellion against God. Only God has the authority of eminent domain.

Each family was to have its own land in perpetuity, an inalienable fee (fief) that could only be rented temporarily to outsiders.

The wicked exercise power over the people via land taxation and eminent domain/civil forfeiture. Repenting and returning to God's ways would eliminate a major weapon used by powerful interests (whether governmental or corporate/private) to control and manipulate the population. Not to mention homelessness (vagabondism/vagrancy) would be eliminated along with that rootless cosmopolitanism that has destroyed so much of society.

Christians must learn and proclaim and demand society return to God by returning to His ways.
it will require the following:

First, Christians must learn God's ways.
Second, Churches must teach God's ways.
Third, Churches must enforce God's ways within the church (congregation), and Christians must covenant to live by God's ways as much as possible in the midst of ungodly society.
Fourth, Churches and thus Christians must be united and determined to support and promote nothing but that which advances God's ways.
Fifth, Christians must evangelise society to conform to God's ways (ie obey God).

These are the steps required to achieve national revival, national repentance, and national reformation.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 02-01-2021, 03:25 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
it will require the following:

First, Christians must learn God's ways.
Second, Churches must teach God's ways.
Third, Churches must enforce God's ways within the church (congregation), and Christians must covenant to live by God's ways as much as possible in the midst of ungodly society.
Fourth, Churches and thus Christians must be united and determined to support and promote nothing but that which advances God's ways.
Fifth, Christians must evangelise society to conform to God's ways (ie obey God).

These are the steps required to achieve national revival, national repentance, and national reformation.
At this time, most professing Christians are lawless rebels, and thus so are their "churches". So, as in Biblical history, time after time, it must begin SOMEWHERE.

If not now, when? If not YOU, then who?

Pathfinders are needed, spiritual marines, first in last out, to establish a beach head against the gates of Hell. Since the gates of hell shall not prevail against the church, and since gates are a DEFENSIVE structure, it necessarily follows the church can and should attack the citadel of Hell, and prevail. The church is expected to literally raze Hell, to its foundations.

If we have been given power over ALL the power of the enemy, then their wealth, Smartmatic vote rigging, military might, 24/7 propaganda and brainwashing CANNOT STOP US.