Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 07-29-2021, 01:04 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Re: Not Vaccinated Enemy of the People!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Pitta View Post
My friends died of covid 19, not something else.

Should all medicine, specifically, vaccines be as rejected as the the medicines designed for this specific pandemic ??

Are all vaccines lumped together and rejected ? Or just some of them ??
Ward of the state. Like I said. Sad.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 07-29-2021, 01:08 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

https://mobile.twitter.com/MiNopinio...66941740949506

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 07-29-2021, 01:17 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

However, they also showed that the vaccine altered the production of inflammatory cytokines by innate immune cells following stimulation with both specific (SARS-CoV-2) and non-specific (viral, fungal and bacterial) stimuli.

Following vaccination, innate immune cells had a reduced response to toll-like receptor 4 (TLR4), TLR7 and TLR8 – all ligands that play an important role in the immune response to viral infection.

Neta and colleagues also found that cytokine responses to fungi were increased following vaccination.

https://www.news-medical.net/news/20...responses.aspx

Old 07-29-2021, 01:48 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
My friends died of covid 19, not something else.
For that we are all sorry for your loss. Many people have had relatives pass away from all kinds of cancer. Yet, we allow them to make their own choices concerning how they will deal with their cancer. Never forcing or using coercion to make them seek methods they may not be wanting to follow. You do understand this is the best method, its called the patient's choice.

Quote:
Should all medicine, specifically, vaccines be as rejected as the the medicines designed for this specific pandemic ??
That's not my argument. If you read my postings to you, you should of understood my position. There are many methods the rest of the population may seek to combat the virus. Again this is their choice. Also many have contracted the virus and now have natural immunity. So, to answer your above question, no, not all medications should be rejected. Because not all medications have been rejected since covid hit. Look, Scott, we are already a year after this virus hit. If we do the math the greater population of this continent has natural immunity. Also able to combat the variants. In another years time we will see the outcomes of the vaccines.

Quote:
Are all vaccines lumped together and rejected ? Or just some of them ??
My focus isn't about whether the vaccination is good or bad . This thread isn't about a vaccination quality. That's not my argument, and I made that crystal clear in my post to you. This is about my choice, I, me, the man posting to you. Doesn't want to get vaccinated. End of story. He doesn't need you or the president of the United States to make him out to be a bad guy. You're immune Scott? Then that is good for you. Then my family, church family and myself are no threat to you. Another thing, you, your crew, and the CDC, have not built much trust concerning this vaccine. Why? Because now they want VACCINATED people to wear masks again. The mayor of New York City (a democrat) pointed out that making such a request doesn't build faith in this vaccine, but actually the opposite. Again, to understand vaccines is to understand cure, and immunity. If you don't have one of those two things you don't have any of them. See the problem Scott? So, may you all get as many doses of the vaccine your little hearts desire. I'm happy for you all. You also have my condolences for your losses concerning the virus. But just keep in mind, this has nothing to do about a vaccine. It's about my choice not to accept medical treatment, that you all deem required. You got that?
Old 07-29-2021, 01:49 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by coksiw View Post
There are two problems here. The rejection of all medications is not the problem. You know that.

1) The vaccine is unsafe, and the gov is censoring, in the media, and in scientific journal reviews boards, anything that creates hesitance, including, but not limited to:
* any information that points that the vaccine is unsafe. It will be until at least few more years we can see all the side effects, including autoimmune issues.
* any research or publication about alternative drugs that can help. The perceive it as things that can potentially make people hesitant to take the vaccine. Don't you see this is my way or the highway?

2) The gov is not only censoring but also coercing people to take the vaccine, or else, they will have consequences in their daily life and livelihood. That's an assault on people's freedom.

You may say "oh, those unvaccinated will flood the hospital system". Aren't they paying already for it with their insurance and social security taxes? If we apply the same logic, why don't we deny also the hospital services to those that are paying for it, but are also self-harming with obesity, smoking, alcohol, opio, etc..?
Scott? Do you have a problem with the bolded part of this above post?
Old 07-29-2021, 01:59 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
SarsCov2 has never been isolated or even proven to exist.

THOUSANDS of "cases" have been ADMITTED to have been not-cases, after the fact.

Demonstrated and proven treatments for illnesses labelled "covid19" have been blacklisted and incessantly ridiculed by a collusion between pharma companies, Fauci and company (who are heavily invested in said pharma companies) and big tech (run by billionaires who own patents SPECIFICALLY in reference to the current "crisis").

Government and leftists (like you) are actively promoting the censoring and muzzling of anyone not in support of the party pro-pharma line.

The PCR is not a test and cannot identify infection, much less "viral load".

The "cure" is an untested and unproven experimental genetic modification being fraudulently marketed as a "vaccine".

The "vaccine" has been admitted to not only be useless in preventing infection, but has THE HIGHEST RATE OF REPORTED ADVERSE REACTIONS MORE THAN ALL OTHER VACCINES COMBINED.

The gene therapy has been shown to cause ubiquitous systemic blood clotting greatly increasing risk of stroke and heart attack.

The gene therapy has been DEMONSTRATED to create magnetic and EMF anomalies in patients.

Numerous patients were given saline unbeknownst to them, demonstrating the whole roll-out is an ongoing medical EXPERIMENT with saline control groups.

TV personalities and politicians were shown on tv getting their shot but turns out the needles WERE FAKE and they were PUBLICITY STUNTS ie L I E S AND PROPAGANDA.

HUNDREDS of twitter and facebook posts by individuals claiming some relative refused to get vaxxed and then died ALL READ EXACTLY THE SAME WORD FOR WORD and are thus clearly bots spewing lying propaganda.

Type in a random 4 digit number under 3500 or 4000 and the word covid and you WILL find an article with THAT number reported as "cases" or "deaths", showing covid news articles are generated by low level AI scripts.

News reports of some person dying turn out to be totally FAKE reusing old photographs from old news articles from years ago.

Hospitals claimed to be full on the news but are discovered to be empty when citizens show up to investigate. Same with "testing centers".

I could go on for hours. At this point anyone who believes ANY of this coronacrud is either a minor with limited access to news, a senior shut-in relying on the boob tube, or an ABSOLUTE COMPLETE IDIOT WHO WOULD NORMALLY BE A WARD OF THE STATE. Which is about what they are anyway.

Here's all ANYONE needs to know to prove the whole thing is a LIE:

If the vaccine works, then how can any unvaccinated person pose any health risk to any vaccinated person? If they DO pose a risk that is ABSOLUTE PROOF THE VACCINE DOESN'T WORK AND IS BUNK. The fact we are told "Get the vaccine to be safe" but at the same time we are told "My vaccine won't work unless you all get it too" is UNDISPUTABLE PROOF THE WHOLE THING IS BOLSHEVIK PROPAGANDA STRAIGHT OUT OF SOME ORWELLIAN DYSTOPIAN MINISTRY OF "TRUTH".

Good Lord people, WAKE UP. You are RIGHT NOW experiencing the fast tracked sovietization of America, right before your very eyes.

Hope you got toilet paper and Ramen noodles stacked to the rafters cause you're probably gonna need it before this is over.

Jesus said "The healthy don't need no doctor." So worship Jesus, or worship Fauci. Your destiny, your choice. Just keep off my lawn if you make the wrong pick.

This is how the vaccinated population confuses the unvaccinated. We are being told that masks should be worn by the VACCINATED. That the vaccine may not stop you from getting or CARRYING COVID 19? Logic then kicks in and the unvaccinated as well as some vaccinated start scratching their heads. To the unvaccinated who were on the side lines just have their fears reinforced. Or those who just don't want the vaccine really can't see the big deal. Some of those who were vaccinated start to get a look like a mule eating briers, because they thought the whole quarantine precautions were over. Since they waited, and now got the vaccine. But now they are told yet another story. Look, Dr Frankenstein said we didn't need to wear masks in the beginning. He then admitted it was a lie he told because he wanted masks for first responders. I don't know about the rest of you, but lying to the population during a crisis doesn't build faith in anything you may warn us of at a later time.
Old 07-29-2021, 02:51 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Scott Pitta?

Do You Now Still Wear a Mask?
Old 07-29-2021, 05:14 PM
Registered Member

I do not wear a mask, but if the guidance changes, I will wear one.

Turn the other cheek and take those steps necessary to promote public health.

Needless death from covid by refusing to take the steps necessary to prevent it ends any rights a person may have been born with.
Old 07-29-2021, 05:25 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
I do not wear a mask, but if the guidance changes, I will wear one.

Turn the other cheek and take those steps necessary to promote public health.
OK, thank you for your answer.

Hence the reason why myself and thousands of others will not be getting vaccinated. Sad actually to know you aren't a paid vaccine provocateur. Or a Government Google Bot, posting CDC talking points. But, again thank you for your reply, and happily do as your masters tell you.

Edward Bernays would be proud.
Old 07-29-2021, 06:30 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Sorry to say this country is as done as the dinner dishes.