Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Newsroom > Political Talk
Facebook

Notices

Political Talk Political News

Old 01-10-2008, 11:04 AM
Husband with half sister (They just met 5/7/07)

Obama

This is something worth reading. It was sent to me in an email today.

Who is Barack Obama?

Probable U.S. Presidential candidate, Barack Hussein Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, to Barack Hussein Obama, Sr. a black MUSLIM from Nyangoma-Kogel, Kenya and Ann Dunham, a white ATHEIST from Wichita, Kansas

Obama's parents met at the University of Hawaii. When Obama was 2 years old, his parents divorced. His father returned to Kenya. His mother then married Lolo Soetoro, a RADICAL Muslim from Indonesia.

When Obama was 6 years old the family relocated to Indonesia. Obama attended a MUSLIM school in Jakarta . He also spent 2 years in a Catholic school.

Obama takes great care to conceal the fact that he is a Muslim. He is quick to point out that 'He was once a Muslim, but that he also attended Catholic School.'

Obama's political handlers are attempting to make it appear that Obama's introduction to Islam came via his father, and that this influence was temporary at best. In reality, the senior Obama returned to Kenya soon after the divorce, and never again had any direct influence over his son's education.

Lolo Soetoro, the second husband of Obama's mother, Ann Dunham, introduced his stepson to Islam. Obama was enrolled in a Wahabi school in Jakarta.

Wahabism is the RADICAL teaching that is followed by the Muslim terrorists who are now waging Jihad against the western world.

Since it is politically expedient to be a CHRISTIAN when seeking Major public office in the United States, Barack Hussein has joined the United Church of Christ in an attempt to downplay his Muslim background.

Let us all remain alert concerning Obama's expected presidential candidacy.

The Muslims have said they plan on destroying the U.S. from the inside out, what better way to start than at the highest level - through the President of the United States, one of their own!!!

Also, keep in mind that when he was sworn into office - he DID NOT use the Holy Bible, but instead the Koran (their equivalency to our Bible, but very different beliefs)

Please forward to everyone you know. Would you want this man leading our country?
Old 01-10-2008, 11:15 AM
Walkbyfaith7

I think stuff like this if it is all true will come out if he is the nominee. For some reason the democrats are not saying much and I think the republicans are keeping this like having an ace in the hole when it comes down to two candidates.
Old 01-10-2008, 11:17 AM
Walkbyfaith7

Also I heard the Koran thing was an urban legend. What sources can you give me which verify this happening?
Old 01-10-2008, 11:26 AM
Beautiful are the feet......

This info is not true according to Snopes!

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/muslim.asp
Old 01-10-2008, 11:50 AM
Walkbyfaith7

Could you please list your sources and please do not tell me you believe this because of something you read or heard on some conspiracy tv channel.

Maybe some proof before acceptance?
Old 01-10-2008, 11:53 AM
I remain the Petulant Chevalier

Pianoman is right. this is false. Obama is not Muslim. I think it is more worthy to talk about his affliliation with the church he belongs to. That is a christian church that has made a lot of contriversial comments.
Old 01-10-2008, 11:55 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
Pianoman is right. this is false. Obama is not Muslim. I think it is more worthy to talk about his affliliation with the church he belongs to. That is a christian church that has made a lot of contriversial comments.
Is the church affiliation email correct? Have you seen that? I have not been able to track anything down that tells me for sure whether this really is his church or not. What do you all think about it?
Old 01-10-2008, 11:57 AM
I need a Triple Espresso, NOW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
I received that email and although I don't care for the democratic party, I figured it was just more propaganda for the other party. I don't put too much stock into things like this.

I never met a chocolate I didn't like!

*sigh* I did nothing yesterday.... I wasn't finished so I did nothing again today!
Old 01-10-2008, 12:00 PM
Go Dodgers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherr34 View Post
This is something worth reading. It was sent to me in an email today.

Who is Barack Obama?

Probable U.S. Presidential candidate, Barack Hussein Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, to Barack Hussein Obama, Sr. a black MUSLIM from Nyangoma-Kogel, Kenya and Ann Dunham, a white ATHEIST from Wichita, Kansas

Obama's parents met at the University of Hawaii. When Obama was 2 years old, his parents divorced. His father returned to Kenya. His mother then married Lolo Soetoro, a RADICAL Muslim from Indonesia.

When Obama was 6 years old the family relocated to Indonesia. Obama attended a MUSLIM school in Jakarta . He also spent 2 years in a Catholic school.

Obama takes great care to conceal the fact that he is a Muslim. He is quick to point out that 'He was once a Muslim, but that he also attended Catholic School.'

Obama's political handlers are attempting to make it appear that Obama's introduction to Islam came via his father, and that this influence was temporary at best. In reality, the senior Obama returned to Kenya soon after the divorce, and never again had any direct influence over his son's education.

Lolo Soetoro, the second husband of Obama's mother, Ann Dunham, introduced his stepson to Islam. Obama was enrolled in a Wahabi school in Jakarta.

Wahabism is the RADICAL teaching that is followed by the Muslim terrorists who are now waging Jihad against the western world.

Since it is politically expedient to be a CHRISTIAN when seeking Major public office in the United States, Barack Hussein has joined the United Church of Christ in an attempt to downplay his Muslim background.

Let us all remain alert concerning Obama's expected presidential candidacy.

The Muslims have said they plan on destroying the U.S. from the inside out, what better way to start than at the highest level - through the President of the United States, one of their own!!!

Also, keep in mind that when he was sworn into office - he DID NOT use the Holy Bible, but instead the Koran (their equivalency to our Bible, but very different beliefs)

Please forward to everyone you know. Would you want this man leading our country?
Good grief. People please don't believe every chain email that you receive. These things are bogus for the most part. It was NOT Obama that was sworn in to office and did not use the bible but a Quran. That was Ellison

"Minnesota Democrat Keith Ellison, the first Muslim to be elected to the U.S. Congress, garnered lots of attention after he announced he wanted to use the Qur'an when sworn into office.

The video notes, while he is the first Muslim elected to U.S. office, he is not the first congressman to request something other than the Bible for the ceremony..."

http://www.videosift.com/video/US-Co...-not-the-Bible

Research this stuff people, don't just believe every chain email that comes.

1. There is One God. This one God reveals Himself distinctly as Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
  2. The Son is God himself in a human form or "God manifested in the flesh" (1Tim 3:16)
  3. Every sinner must repent of their sins.
  4. That Jesus name baptism is the only biblical mode of water baptism.
  5. That the Holy Ghost is for today and is received by faith with the initial evidence of speaking in tongues.
  6. The saint will go on to strive to live a holy life, pleasing to God.
Old 01-10-2008, 12:00 PM
Walkbyfaith7

There is a chance he could be in the closet and could change though.
Don't you think?