Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Sanctuary > Deep Waters
Facebook

Notices

Deep Waters 'Deep Calleth Unto Deep ' -The place to go for Ministry discussions. Please keep it civil. Remember to discuss the issues, not each other.

Old 01-25-2019, 09:12 AM
Registered Member

Re: Oneness vs Monotheism

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael The Disciple View Post
What you and Clinton teach is a PART of the overall truth. It SEEMS to deny the pre existence of Jesus throwing the doctrine of Christ into confusion.

Even the Jehovah Witnesses have more light than this Unitarianism.
nOT JUST ME OR kLINDON .tHE WHOLE cHURCH:
Old 01-25-2019, 06:57 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter83 View Post
I am sorry too. Maybe the language or the Spiritual language of Bible that contradict the "oneness" you have been listened.
Tell me what exactly contradict what i said?
Jesus is the Son of God? (agree?)
Jesus is the Father in flesh (right?)
God is not a man (right?
Father =Spirit (yes?)
Son=Flesh (amen?)
God was in Christ.
"The Father that is in me .do the works" right?
God manifest in flesh (amen?)
We know God in the face of Jesus Christ?
What of all that you dont understand? and were exactly is the contradiction...you can only help if you speak specific. How one who believes in one God in Chrsit dont say amen to all that?
(in the previous post i told you what i was trying to say.it was just a heresy that i wanted to describe ,and i was many some that fight me against! Is is clear now to you?)
I don't know any Oneness believers who would not say Amen to all that. You seem to be against anyone saying "God became a man." And I am not sure why you would have a problem with that?

Roles, modes, persons, are terms not in the Bible and I generally don't use those terms. I think those words create too much confusion in people's minds.

Here is our Profession of Faith:

We declare the Gospel which we have received, in which we stand, and by which we are saved:
That Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures, and that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures. And that he was seen of Peter, then of the Twelve, and then was seen of many faithful witnesses, and of James, and then lastly of Paul.
And we bow the knee, and confess with our mouth, that:
JESUS CHRIST is Lord, the Son of God, the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature, by whom were all things created that are in heaven and in earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones, dominions, principalities, or powers, all things were created by him and for him. And he is before all things, and by him all things consist. And he is the head of the body, which is the church. He is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that in all things he might have the pre-eminence. For in him dwelleth all the fullness of the Godhead bodily.
For unto us a child is born,
And unto us a Son is given, and the government shall be upon His shoulder. And His NAME shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, the Mighty God, the Everlasting Father, the Prince of Peace. And of the increase of his government there shall be no end.
And without controversy, great is the mystery of godliness:
God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the nations, believed on in the world, received up into glory.
Let us endeavor to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. For,
There is one Body, and one Spirit, even as we are called in one Hope of our calling. One Lord, one Faith, one Baptism, one God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in us all.
Concerning them that are asleep, let us not sorrow as others who have no hope.
For if we believe Jesus died, and rose again, even so them which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him. For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the Archangel, and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ shall rise first. Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air, and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
Marvel not at this, for the hour is coming in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice, and shall come forth;
They that have done good, unto the resurrection of life, and they that have done evil unto the resurrection of damnation. For we must all appear before the judgement seat of Christ, that every one may receive the things done in his body according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.
Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood, and hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father,
To him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 01-26-2019, 02:27 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
I don't know any Oneness believers who would not say Amen to all that. You seem to be against anyone saying "God became a man." And I am not sure why you would have a problem with that?

Roles, modes, persons, are terms not in the Bible and I generally don't use those terms. I think those words create too much confusion in people's minds.

Here is our Profession of Faith:

We declare the Gospel which we have received, in which we stand, and by which we are saved:
That Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures, and that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures. And that he was seen of Peter, then of the Twelve, and then was seen of many faithful witnesses, and of James, and then lastly of Paul.
And we bow the knee, and confess with our mouth, that:
JESUS CHRIST is Lord, the Son of God, the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature, by whom were all things created that are in heaven and in earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones, dominions, principalities, or powers, all things were created by him and for him. And he is before all things, and by him all things consist. And he is the head of the body, which is the church. He is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that in all things he might have the pre-eminence. For in him dwelleth all the fullness of the Godhead bodily.
For unto us a child is born,
And unto us a Son is given, and the government shall be upon His shoulder. And His NAME shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, the Mighty God, the Everlasting Father, the Prince of Peace. And of the increase of his government there shall be no end.
And without controversy, great is the mystery of godliness:
God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the nations, believed on in the world, received up into glory.
Let us endeavor to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. For,
There is one Body, and one Spirit, even as we are called in one Hope of our calling. One Lord, one Faith, one Baptism, one God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in us all.
Concerning them that are asleep, let us not sorrow as others who have no hope.
For if we believe Jesus died, and rose again, even so them which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him. For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the Archangel, and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ shall rise first. Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air, and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
Marvel not at this, for the hour is coming in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice, and shall come forth;
They that have done good, unto the resurrection of life, and they that have done evil unto the resurrection of damnation. For we must all appear before the judgement seat of Christ, that every one may receive the things done in his body according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.
Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood, and hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father,
To him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.
Υes amen to all that!
No verse that God became his child or that the flesh is God, but the image of the invisible God stay there! I believe all of that! listen to that short teaching and tell me if you agree or not (FLESH IS NOT GOD IS THE IMAGE OF GOD)
Old 01-26-2019, 07:07 AM
Registered Member

32 This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses33 Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear. 34 For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,35 Until I make thy foes thy footstool. 36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.

Glory to God! the flesh was not God himself! God GAVE him his Spirit Jesus received his power and glory from God . He inherit his Fathers name (and nature which is Spirit) that is the doctrine of Christ and not that god became man and then played theatre that is praying and crying and died! That was truth and real man Jesus Christ His Son.
Everyone who don accept the doctrine of Christ he rejects that Father came in flesh,. because that real flesh was the Son of God,.
Old 01-27-2019, 07:38 AM
Registered Member

""""The name of the Father ,Son and Holy Spirit is Jesus.
God is a Spirit, but what kind of Spirit?
God said he is Holy , God is the Holy Spirit.
Father is a tittle, Spirit is his nature, Holy is His character. God is the Holy Spirit.
Jesus is God, but the explanation is wrong!The flesh and blood of Jesus is Lamb of God but not God.
Jesus is God, he received Hos Glory when he rose on the 3rd day.That glorified body was not Maryqs Son.
We all became relatives through blood ,Jesus rose with no blood ,because he loosed on a cross.
Mary was not the mother of God!!!!
Jesus is the name of the Father, that is why Jesus said "i will come in my Father`s name(i will make it short:Just watch more videos of Gino Jennings
THE SON OF GOD INHERIT :
THE NAME OF GOD, THE POWER OF GOD & THE TITTLE OF GOD.
Jesus = the name of God, Christ ,Saviour ,Rock are tittles, inherites by the Son of God. God is in Christ Jesus.
The Son of God is a lamb of God from birth to Cross. The Holy Spirit that was in that body is God. God is the Holy Spirit or Holy Ghost (that came upon the Son)
When he rose , thats God, without Mother ,without blood,
The Son of God prayed "Glorify me with thine own self". When he rose up on the 3rd day, the Father or the Spirit glorified the Son and made equal to Him. But the glorified body still identify as Son of God ,but there is not natural life, Mary was not the mother of God that can appear and disappear. God han NO MOTHER.
9 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost
The name was not mentioned here but Apostles knew that name.Then:
47 And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.
But again the name was not mentioned.
But when we go to Jerusalem : 38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
THATS THE NAME OF FATHER SON & HOLY GHOST ,THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD:JESUS CHRIST"""""
AND NOW WHAT IS THE MEANING OF "JESUS SITTING ON THE ROGHT HAND OF GOD"? warch the video: (just jump to 11:53 )
Old 03-22-2019, 04:14 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael The Disciple View Post
The words of Clinton "word prophet".
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
I've just never heard someone start a-cussin' in a theology discussion. Except maybe when you get drunks arguing about the Bible. Maybe they do things differently in Greece?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apostolic1ness View Post
how the hell would God pray to himself? It was not the flesh? How the hell he TOOK and INDERITED ? and from WHOM?

This is what im talking about. Not the scriptures.
Quote:
Hey friend you should not be talking like this. Its OK to debate but Christians dont respond this way.
Hey ! How are you brothers? Come and tell me now that your God became flesh or that your Father became His own Son Finaly you got what i am saying? Listen to Scriptures (enjoy) :

Last edited by peter83; 03-22-2019 at 06:13 AM.
Old 03-22-2019, 07:01 AM
Registered Member

Hey friend your back with this.
you quoted "god became man and then played theatre that is praying and crying and died!"
Old 03-22-2019, 07:07 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Hey friend your back with this.
you quoted "god became man and then played theatre that is praying and crying and died!"
Ι dont know what you mean brother,did you listen the sermon?
Do you agree now with what i said?
"May the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ gives you revelation about His Son" Amen.As you see in the sermon ALL Church believes the same as i said. Maybe you did not understood me at first place.
Yes i said God did not became his own son and he did not played the role of the son ,like praying to himself etc.
(let me know if you now believe Jesus came in flesh and that flesh was not God ,but the Spirit within him is God)

Last edited by peter83; 03-22-2019 at 07:11 AM.
Old 03-22-2019, 07:26 AM
Registered Member

[B]To make it short. I do believe Jesus is the Father,but i dont believe that the Son was God.
God came IN the flesh. That flesh was "the holy thing" that was born from Mary and thats the Son .
Jesus never said that the flesh was God. He said "when you see me (son,flesh),you see the Father (Spirit,invisible).
The Spirit of Christ was the Father pre-existing and that Spirit came in the human body namely His Son.
"I do NOTHING of my self (son) but the Father which is IN ME (Spirit-God) He does the work"
tHE sON WAS THE ANOINTED ONE (cHRIST) THE fATHER WAS THE Anointer..
The Son died ,the Father resurrected him
The son prayed and the Father answered his prayer
The Son was healing,walking in water etc. but he did nothing of himself, that was the Spirit in him who healed persons ,walking on water, preaching
Peace be with you all brothers and sosters who love the Word and obbeys Him.
etc.
Old 03-22-2019, 07:39 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter83 View Post
Ι dont know what you mean brother,did you listen the sermon?
Do you agree now with what i said?
"May the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ gives you revelation about His Son" Amen.As you see in the sermon ALL Church believes the same as i said. Maybe you did not understood me at first place.
Yes i said God did not became his own son and he did not played the role of the son ,like praying to himself etc.
(let me know if you now believe Jesus came in flesh and that flesh was not God ,but the Spirit within him is God)
Sorry I didnt finish the post. I dont think anyone on this forum believes God "played theater". However we still believe God was in Christ.