Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall > The Tab
Facebook

Notices

The Tab Cutting edge news of what is happening in Apostolic Oneness Pentecost today!

Old 04-26-2007, 08:07 AM
Chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thad View Post
Did you hear that Reba Rambo is now called "PASTOR" Reba ?????
OMG OMG
The name of her and her husband's church is called "The River at music City " in Nashville .

NEWS!!!
they are openly accepting of the homosexual lifestyle! and even have openly gay ministry on staff !!!!

IS this where leaving the truth leads ?????
If "OMG OMG" is supposed to be lazy-person's Internet abbreviation for "Oh my God" then you are taking the Lord's name in vain.

Who is Reba Rambo? Is she any relation to Dottie?
Old 04-26-2007, 08:08 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael The Disciple View Post
Who has said that leaving holiness has no effect? Without holiness no man will see the Lord. Doom, destruction await any and all who will not walk in it.
Nothing like confusing "standards" and a legislated dress code with "holiness".

Sorry this dog won't hunt.

For every person who left what you erroneously call "holiness" then went wacko like accepting homosexuality I can show you "holiness" folks who have committed adultery, homosexuality, stolen,lied, cheated, etc.

Being deluded is not related to ones "holiness" standard. I have seen wonderful "holiness" folks and ones who lived like the devil minutes after shouting their hair down.
Old 04-26-2007, 08:10 AM
Administrator

Chan,

Reba is Buck and Dotties daughter.

For whoever asked about the UPC connection Buck and Dottie left the UPC when Reba was just a girl so she was not raised UPC.

She also was never pretty. She has a very distinctive look but pretty, no! Can't blame a lack of standards for her looks (LOL).

Dottie was always much prettier than her daughter. I ran into Dottie at a Shoney's back when I was in Bible College around 1978 and she was in her prime. She looked very good.
Old 04-26-2007, 08:11 AM
philjones

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC1 View Post
Chan,

For whoever asked about the UPC connection Buck and Dottie left the UPC when Dottie was just a girl so she was not raised UPC.

She also was never pretty. She has a very distinctive look but pretty, no! Can't blame a lack of standards for her looks (LOL).

Dottie was always much prettier than her daughter. I ran into Dottie at a Shoney's back when I was in Bible College around 1978 and she was in her prime. She looked very good.

Major error here CC1 .. Buck and Dottie were licensed by and preached in (may have even pastored) UPC churches!
Old 04-26-2007, 08:14 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Chan,

For whoever asked about the UPC connection Buck and Dottie left the UPC when Dottie was just a girl so she was not raised UPC.

BUck was raised in a church that was neverdie and did not believe in water baptism period. Dottie was girl evangelist that is how her and Buck met. After they were married my pastor baptized them both and most of Buck's family. Our church was not a UPC church. However after they started traveling they joined the UPC. The UPC in Kentucky was not very strong back then or for that matter is not very strong now.
Old 04-26-2007, 08:22 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Since my choir director and his wife were dragged into this thread I want to clarify something.

Reba Rambo left her first husband (our choir director) and Donny McGuire left his first wife (our choir directors wife the last 25-30 years now).

It was only after their spouses had left them that my choir director and his wife of the last quarter century or more started dating and ended up marrying.

It was not some kind of "wife swap" situation.
CC1, I'm very aware of the all the drama and the victimization of your choir director and his wife from their previous spouses' escapades.

The post was intended as an humurous attempt that there was a connection between these individuals.

As you very well know in apostolic circles, if we were to trace who married who and who their 2nd cousin used to be married to, etc. everybody on this forum is probably related to each other.

I guess thats why we're all disfunctional "inbreds".
Old 04-26-2007, 09:04 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by South of I 90 View Post
CC1, I'm very aware of the all the drama and the victimization of your choir director and his wife from their previous spouses' escapades.

The post was intended as an humurous attempt that there was a connection between these individuals.

As you very well know in apostolic circles, if we were to trace who married who and who their 2nd cousin used to be married to, etc. everybody on this forum is probably related to each other.

I guess thats why we're all disfunctional "inbreds".
No problem. What happened is factual and history. I just want to make clear the chronology as when it is compressed to the barest of facts it sounds like some kind of wife swap mess and that was not the case.

Many folks on here do not know the parties involved and have to simply make judgements based on what they read here so I wanted to make sure they knew a little more.

It can be argued that my choir director and his wife found each other while on the rebound and heartbroken from their spouses betrayal but for a "rebound romance" it has worked out pretty well for the last 25+ years!
Old 04-26-2007, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by South of I 90 View Post
Only disadvantage to blood relatives is no means of a transfusion.
Old 04-26-2007, 09:29 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Epley View Post
I am sure it would not make any difference to the Munseys.
Bro Ep, you might find this interesting.

Steve Munseys church orders Search For Truth material from PPH by the palettes.
Old 04-26-2007, 10:36 AM
Go Dodgers!

Quote:
Since my choir director and his wife were dragged into this thread I want to clarify something.

Reba Rambo left her first husband (our choir director) and Donny McGuire left his first wife (our choir directors wife the last 25-30 years now).

It was only after their spouses had left them that my choir director and his wife of the last quarter century or more started dating and ended up marrying.

It was not some kind of "wife swap" situation.
Gasp! CC1! That thought NEVER entered my mind...until now.