Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Sanctuary > Prayer Closet
Facebook

Notices

Prayer Closet The place to post prayer requests & testimonies. All new requests will auto-stick in Fellowship Hall for 48 hours.

Old 03-29-2017, 08:53 PM
Registered Member

Asking For God's Wisdom

Hi,

I have a situation that is quite perplexing.

My Internist, a deeply entrenched Catholic, I have never met anyone like him! His whole office is enshrined with catholic idolatry (he behaves as if he is a priest). I need a DR. not a priest!

Well anyways I seriously need to get away from him, but need prayer in finding a new DR. one who takes Medicare and my our insurance, not an easy process.

And unlike anything that I have EVER experienced, I feel a strong sense like I am making a real bad mistake in leaving him! I DO NOT KNOW what this is!? What the hold on me is, it is powerful whatever it is!?!?

I ask that this hold be broken In Jesus Mighty Name!!!
Old 03-29-2017, 09:19 PM
Covenant Apostolic

Re: Asking For God's Wisdom

Are you concerned about leaving him because he is an excellent doctor? If you have the Holy Ghost you don't need to fear his idolatry.
Old 03-29-2017, 10:33 PM
Believe, Obey, Declare

Quote:
Originally Posted by QsCorner View Post
Hi,

I have a situation that is quite perplexing.

My Internist, a deeply entrenched Catholic, I have never met anyone like him! His whole office is enshrined with catholic idolatry (he behaves as if he is a priest). I need a DR. not a priest!

Well anyways I seriously need to get away from him, but need prayer in finding a new DR. one who takes Medicare and my our insurance, not an easy process.

And unlike anything that I have EVER experienced, I feel a strong sense like I am making a real bad mistake in leaving him! I DO NOT KNOW what this is!? What the hold on me is, it is powerful whatever it is!?!?

I ask that this hold be broken In Jesus Mighty Name!!!

Maybe try the Great Physician...He doesn't give off the creepy Catholic priest vibe...Its ok...I checked. ;-)

Don't ask that the hold be broken. Does the cop say please when he tells you to stop?

No! He commands with authority!

You have the HolyGhost? Then you have authority. Use it.

Say,"In the name of Jesus I rebuke any unclean spirit and command it to go! You have no right here and you will not return!"

If you feel it lurking repeat it and insist that it go.

Many demons in dealing with church people know that we give up way too easily and they know we aren't aware of His authority that has been given to us to use so they flaunt themselves.

It doesn't matter WHAT he has in his office or WHO he is or WHO he serves.

If you have His Spirit and use that authority you are too of the food chain.

When you speak Hell obeys and Heaven agrees.
Old 03-29-2017, 11:19 PM
Registered Member

No I can honestly say that all that catholic tinsel does not frighten me!

I am leaving him because his wait time is horribly long, my last visit was 5 1/2 hours then he feel asleep on me! He was so... out of it that he couldn't function! Boldness came over me (that is new for me), I stood up and said twice that, 'I'm going to pray for you' and I did just that, but I have not been back since. I feel as if I am trying to leave prematurely. He has told me that he has never met anyone like me, he see's something me that he has never seen in anyone else; that I am rare!

But, he has failed me over and over again. Not getting tests ordered, equipment broken and still not fixed and every visit is 3 or more hours out of our day. My husband wants me to leave also.
Old 03-29-2017, 11:22 PM
Registered Member

I was very angry with him though and THAT troubles me big time! I finally got over that praise the Lord.
Old 03-30-2017, 08:15 AM
Sister Alvear

God may have you there for a reason....

If it is for one of our direct needs please mark it on the check.
Facebook Janice LaVaun Taylor Alvear
Old 03-30-2017, 09:08 AM
Believe, Obey, Declare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Alvear View Post
God may have you there for a reason....
Sis that's what I was JUST thinking!!!! With him falling asleep like that man it almost sounds like some kind of opioid addiction.

Sis you could be there to set that man free!
Old 03-30-2017, 10:26 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by QsCorner View Post
No I can honestly say that all that catholic tinsel does not frighten me!

I am leaving him because his wait time is horribly long, my last visit was 5 1/2 hours then he feel asleep on me! He was so... out of it that he couldn't function! Boldness came over me (that is new for me), I stood up and said twice that, 'I'm going to pray for you' and I did just that, but I have not been back since. I feel as if I am trying to leave prematurely. He has told me that he has never met anyone like me, he see's something me that he has never seen in anyone else; that I am rare!

But, he has failed me over and over again. Not getting tests ordered, equipment broken and still not fixed and every visit is 3 or more hours out of our day. My husband wants me to leave also.

Take your husbands advice, It sounds to me as if he is neglecting to do the tests a thorough physician is responsible for doing, for your physical welfare. The falling asleep while you are seeing him and the long visits just does not sound like it should be happening. I would be searching for a new doctor. Ask someone in your church family to recommend someone that can take care of your issues, surely there is someone else who will take Medicare and a supplemental insurance without a big deal. Something just doesn't seem right about him. Just my opinion.
Old 03-30-2017, 04:06 PM
Administrator

I agree with Miss Scarlet that the situation you described is plenty reason to leave him. I will be praying that you find a good doctor who takes Medicare and your insurance. I know that is tough.
"I think some people love spiritual bondage just the way some people love physical bondage. It makes them feel secure. In the end though it is not healthy for the one who is lost over it or the one who is lives under the oppression even if by their own choice"

Titus2woman on AF
F

"We did not wear uniforms. The lady workers dressed in the current fashions of the day, ...silks...satins...jewels or whatever they happened to possess. They were very smartly turned out, so that they made an impressive appearance on the streets where a large part of our work was conducted in the early years.

"It was not until long after, when former Holiness preachers had become part of us, that strict plainness of dress began to be taught.

"Although Entire Sanctification was preached at the beginning of the Movement, it was from a Wesleyan viewpoint, and had in it very little of the later Holiness Movement characteristics. Nothing was ever said about apparel, for everyone was so taken up with the Lord that mode of dress seemingly never occurred to any of us."

Quote from Ethel Goss (widow of 1st UPC Gen Supt. Howard Goss) book "The Winds of God"
Old 03-30-2017, 04:20 PM
Registered Member

I went to him a year ago for chest pain and irregular heart beats, he did nothing!

I am also having big memory, speech problems, spelling problems,etc, and asked to be sent to a Neurologist, that never happened! He was suppose to do a Halter Monitor Test, it was broken and never fixed! Then he attempted to do a Blood Pressure Test 24hr. had it hooked up, I went home and found out that it was not turned on! All a waste of time! He had fallen a sleep on me twice!

So I do have a strong right to find someone else.

I will seek assistance through my insurance, they will help me find someone else.

Maybe tomorrow, today I am fighting strep throat, and it is my birthday! I am officially a senior now, just turned 65