Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The D.A.'s Office
Facebook

Notices

The D.A.'s Office The views expressed in this forum are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the views of AFF or the Admin of AFF.

Old 01-17-2010, 11:40 AM
Freedom@apostolicidentity .com

DKB Shares His Vision: Apostolic Identity,

Apostolic Unity and admitting: "We have the Message. We have the Experience but the world doesn't even know we exist".

It begins. Or continues ... depending on who you speak to ...

http://www.homemissionsdivision.com/...lt.asp?MID=484

The AI agenda, that is.

Last edited by DAII; 01-17-2010 at 11:45 AM.
Old 01-17-2010, 11:59 AM
Not riding the train

Re: DKB Shares His Vision: Apostolic Identity,

Oh my goodness, guess what? Hardly anyone I know cares what you think about anything. DKB loves God and is more Apostolic in one skin cell than you are in your entire body frame. Just sayin'.......

Lord, I see I need to totally take a break. You are most annoying, like a horse fly. Have fun on AFF, Danny Boy. You have a platform.
Old 01-17-2010, 01:27 PM
Don't ask.

I will always be more annoying than Danny boy!
Hebrews 13:23 Know ye that our brother Timothy is set at liberty

More New Stuff in Timmy Talk!
My Countdown Counting down to: Rapture. Again.
Why am I not surprised?
Old 01-17-2010, 01:53 PM
Registered Member

There's nothing wrong with having an identity is there DA? You have an identity here of AFF and elsewhere. The problem comes in when Loving one another is not the major/main ingredient of that identity.
Psa 119:165 (KJV) 165 Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them.

"Do not believe everthing you read on the internet" - Abe Lincoln
Old 01-17-2010, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevDWW View Post
There's nothing wrong with having an identity is there DA? You have an identity here of AFF and elsewhere. The problem comes in when Loving one another is not the major/main ingredient of that identity.
DWW ... I fear AI has become synonymous mostly with dress code holiness as is evident by some the recent literature and talking points... and not Christ's words ... to his disciples ... that they will know you when you love one another.

Last edited by DAII; 01-17-2010 at 01:56 PM.
Old 01-17-2010, 02:08 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAII View Post
DWW ... I fear AI has become synonymous mostly with dress code holiness as is evident by some the recent literature and talking points... and not Christ's words ... to his disciples ... that they will know you when you love one another.
No need for you to fear DAII!!!! That mean ole UPCI wouldn't rub off on you......

By the way I do agree that not matter how holy one might consider their standards if they ain't exhibiting love one for another they're as wrong as two boys kissing!

Jesus went so far as to teach that we're not to just love our neighbor bt we are to love our enemy.
Psa 119:165 (KJV) 165 Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them.

Old 01-17-2010, 02:26 PM
Registered Member

Talking Re: DKB Shares His Vision: Apostolic Identity,

Quote:
No need for you to fear DAII!!!! That mean ole UPCI wouldn't rub off on you......

By the way I do agree that not matter how holy one might consider their standards if they ain't exhibiting love one for another they're as wrong as two boys kissing!
Jesus went so far as to teach that we're not to just love our neighbor bt we are to love our enemy.
Epleys Back!!!!!

Whoo hoo! Epleys back!
Old 01-17-2010, 02:28 PM

Quote:

I agree .... DWW .... I think you get the exposure DKB says is sorely missing when love is at the center ... but when the strategy is maintaining a "look" and making it salvific and separatist ... the strategy will remain ineffective.

What's the benefit of monopolizing the Message and Experience when admittedly there is NO EXPOSURE after 60 plus years?

If one believes your paradigm is the restoration of the 1st century Apostolic church then WHAT IS GOING ON?

The first century church and the generations that followed were filled with power and proclaimed the Gospel message with boldness ... but most importantly turned the world as we know it UPSIDE DOWN and were very much front and center ... changing their world as we know it with the Gospel of Jesus Christ ... conquering it with love.

One has to wonder what the problem is if the present model of MAINTAIN, MAINTAIN, MAINTAIN ... has led to our world admittedly to NOT KNOWING YOU.

1st century APOSTOLIC IDENTITY was evident, known, and exposed .... to the world.

Would appear the gates of hell are prevailing ... as long as the focus is a "remnant" outlook.

Last edited by DAII; 01-17-2010 at 02:48 PM.
Old 01-17-2010, 02:36 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAII View Post
I agree .... DWW .... I think you get the exposure DKB says is sorely missing when love is at the center ... but when the strategy is maintaining a "look" and making it salvific and separatist ... the strategy will remain ineffective.

What's the benefit of monopolizing the Message and Experience when admittedly there is NO EXPOSURE after 60 plus years?

If one believes your paradigm is the restoration of the 1st century Apostolic church then WHAT IS GOING ON?

The first century church and the next generations were filled with power and proclaimed the Gospel message with boldness ... but most importantly turned the world as we know it UPSIDE DOWN and were very much front and center ... changing their world as we know it.

One has to wonder what the problem is if the present model of MAINTAIN, MAINTAIN, MAINTAIN ... has led to our world admittedly to NOT KNOWING YOU.

1st century APOSTOLIC IDENTITY was evident, evident, exposed ....
Evidently........

Old 01-17-2010, 02:37 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJJJ View Post
Epleys Back!!!!!

Whoo hoo! Epleys back!
He'd probably take great umbrage to folks thinking I were he......besides I'm much taller.......