Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 05-17-2007, 09:41 PM
God's Son

Demon Possessed Christians?

Any advised on dealing with demonic spirits? We've had demonic spirits of rebellion rear its ugly head during the last two services. People who don't want to let go of the devils. There were three cases the past week where the devil spoke to me through these people. This is part of Mark sixteen that is unchartered territory to me. I've been praying and fasting. I've been calling forth the hand of God to move. My question is finding at least a starting point and a general blueprint on dealing with the demonic, especially in a church setting. Any suggestions? Any ancedotes? I'm open for suggestions.

Legalism has no pity on people. Legalism makes my opinion your burden, makes opinion your boundary, makes my opinion your obligation-Lucado

Some get spiritual because they see the light. Others because they feel the heat.Ray Wylie Hubbard

Definition of legalism- Damned if you do. Damned if you don't. TV
Old 05-17-2007, 10:20 PM
Registered Member

There are no demon possessed Christians. A Christian is a disciple of Jesus Christ. Demons do not follow him. Nor will they allow those who they enslave to do so.

But there are MULTITUDES of unsaved people who THINK they are saved but are not. If demons are speaking through someone they are not a Christian.