Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 01-12-2019, 07:47 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

YouTube Theology

Old 01-12-2019, 11:41 AM
Believe, Obey, Declare

Re: YouTube Theology

Yakub lookin like a Marvel Comics villain. Does this theology have a Stan Lee *RIP* cameo?
Old 01-12-2019, 01:40 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by jediwill83 View Post
Yakub lookin like a Marvel Comics villain. Does this theology have a Stan Lee *RIP* cameo?
Stan Lieber will be making cameos in Marvel Movie Universe with CGI.

Yakub is not one of the Watchers.

Yakub is supposedly jacob of the Bible.

But to be serious this is what is believed by the Nation of Islam.
Louis Farrakhan supposedly believes this. The Mormons are another extraterrestrial based religion. Which has similar outlandish views. Outlandish to us, but not to them who believe these teachings. Hence what religion tends to create. True Believers (as Stan Lieber would refer to his readers) are apt to steadfastly defend these teachings. As you know (because I have discussed it with you) in one Bible study I have with a group, they are Star War devotees. Which they fight like cats and dogs over points of issues within the Star War Universe. The Apostle Paul wanted everyone to be on the same page. Then why didn't he teach on the Millenium? Why didn't he teach on the Mark of the Beast being a computer chip if taken would remove one's salvation? In the Book of Revelation we are warned, not given the writer's opinion. But warned, that if we added to that writing we would lose our salvation. Yet, it is a book which people can't help but add to it, and take away from it.
Old 01-12-2019, 02:09 PM
Believe, Obey, Declare

Quote:
Originally Posted by evang.benincasa View Post
stan lieber will be making cameos in marvel movie universe with cgi.

Yakub is not one of the watchers.

Yakub is supposedly jacob of the bible.

But to be serious this is what is believed by the nation of islam.
Louis farrakhan supposedly believes this. The mormons are another extraterrestrial based religion. Which has similar outlandish views. Outlandish to us, but not to them who believe these teachings. Hence what religion tends to create. True believers (as stan lieber would refer to his readers) are apt to steadfastly defend these teachings. As you know (because i have discussed it with you) in one bible study i have with a group, they are star war devotees. Which they fight like cats and dogs over points of issues within the star war universe. The apostle paul wanted everyone to be on the same page. Then why didn't he teach on the millenium? Why didn't he teach on the mark of the beast being a computer chip if taken would remove one's salvation? In the book of revelation we are warned, not given the writer's opinion. But warned, that if we added to that writing we would lose our salvation. Yet, it is a book which people can't help but add to it, and take away from it.

"muh open canon!"
Old 01-12-2019, 02:23 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
"muh open canon!"
You know that Star Wars was a Marvel Comic series
Old 01-12-2019, 04:28 PM
Believe, Obey, Declare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
You know that Star Wars was a Marvel Comic series

Lol yes...yes I do.
Old 01-12-2019, 05:34 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

I have actually sat back and watched and listened to Star War enthusiasts have heated discussions. Discussions that would make what goes on here look like a Quaker meeting. But, YouTube has brought the whole Bible discussion, and all religious discussion for that matter, to another level. To listen to these individuals explain themselves on the same topic, shows that they just don't agree. Theology, Eschatology, Hamartiology, and the number one on the chopping block "SOTERIOLOGY" Yes, there are groups that splinter off to themselves and find even converts to join up with them. But when you stand back from the chessboard you can see that the most important thing in our lives "spirituality" is all over the place. Take Apostolic Pentecost, what is it? Well if you were to take a poll you would find out a plethora of definitions. Well, maybe not a plethora since there are only a handful of active posters at any given time. But let's say if everyone in the United States (who were supposedly Apostolic Pentecostal) were to come and give their definition. It would be all over the place. One movement with so many different groups and offshoots. Baptists, Rabbinical Jews, Mormons, Catholics all have different ideas of what they are. How to explain their beliefs, and ultimately haven't the slightest idea of what they are supposed to believe? Sounds crazy? Yeah.
Old 01-12-2019, 05:40 PM
Believe, Obey, Declare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
I have actually sat back and watched and listened to Star War enthusiasts have heated discussions. Discussions that would make what goes on here look like a Quaker meeting. But, YouTube has brought the whole Bible discussion, and all religious discussion for that matter, to another level. To listen to these individuals explain themselves on the same topic, shows that they just don't agree. Theology, Eschatology, Hamartiology, and the number one on the chopping block "SOTERIOLOGY" Yes, there are groups that splinter off to themselves and find even converts to join up with them. But when you stand back from the chessboard you can see that the most important thing in our lives "spirituality" is all over the place. Take Apostolic Pentecost, what is it? Well if you were to take a poll you would find out a plethora of definitions. Well, maybe not a plethora since there are only a handful of active posters at any given time. But let's say if everyone in the United States (who were supposedly Apostolic Pentecostal) were to come and give their definition. It would be all over the place. One movement with so many different groups and offshoots. Baptists, Rabbinical Jews, Mormons, Catholics all have different ideas of what they are. How to explain their beliefs, and ultimately haven't the slightest idea of what they are supposed to believe? Sounds crazy? Yeah.

Kinda over complicated things havent we?
Old 01-12-2019, 05:59 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Kinda over complicated things havent we?
Yes, indeed.

One time I sat in a discussion and was told that Darth Maul didn't die? I said, wasn't he cut in half? Boy, that was a HUGE mistake. you would of thought I started world war three. I know nothing about Star Wars. I know nothing on all of its off shoots. It was mind boggling to say the least. These guys and gals went at it for a solid good hour. One subject, split off into all direction. Even Boba Fett found his way into the discussion. Man! I had no idea that he had such a huge back story.