Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Foyer > The Welcome Mat
Facebook

Notices

The Welcome Mat Welcoming New Members! Are you new to AFF? Here's a forum where you can report in and introduce yourself!

Old 12-11-2013, 12:34 PM
Registered Member

Re: Greetings in the precious name of Jesus!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Scarlett View Post
Hi, to one I called a dear friend from GNC. ( Angel In Desguise ) It's so good to meet up with you here.
Hello sweet lady! I thought perhaps Miss Scarlett & AID were one in the same. I saw that family photo and I knew for sure. It's good to find you here!
Old 12-11-2013, 12:44 PM
of 9!! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
I was pretty sure you were MawMaw from GNC. I finally decided to join in here. I'm still unsure how well I'll fit in here. As you know, I don't really care to argue and debate. What's that quote? "All you get from circular arguments is dizzy." I guess that leaves food to talk about. lol...
Yes I know.... I don't like to argue either!
Food is always a good thing to talk about!!
Old 12-11-2013, 01:59 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
Hello sweet lady! I thought perhaps Miss Scarlett & AID were one in the same. I saw that family photo and I knew for sure. It's good to find you here!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lacey View Post
Yes I know.... I don't like to argue either!
Food is always a good thing to talk about!!
What better thing than food Lacey. I still love Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla Icecream and have some on my freezer now.

We have a new store in Jayess that stocks restaurant pies too. We love the pecan pies and my husband loves the sweet potato pies. So, we are still eating well.

I wouldn't mind starting some new games now that we may have a few that would like to play.
Old 12-11-2013, 02:02 PM
Repent and believe the Gospel!

Quote:
What better thing than food Lacey. I still love Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla Icecream and have some on my freezer now.

We have a new store in Jayess that stocks restaurant pies too. We love the pecan pies and my husband loves the sweet potato pies. So, we are still eating well.

I wouldn't mind starting some new games now that we may have a few that would like to play.
My favorite Ice-cream is Blue-Bunny "Birthday Cake" but this time of the year I am always looking for Egg-Nog ice cream.

Scripture is its own interpreter. Nothing can cut a diamond but a diamond. Nothing can interpret Scripture but Scripture" Thomas Watson.
Old 12-11-2013, 02:15 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by navygoat1998 View Post
My favorite Ice-cream is Blue-Bunny "Birthday Cake" but this time of the year I am always looking for Egg-Nog ice cream.
I will try the birthday cake icecream, because I always like cake and icecream together. With a good hot cuppa Maxwell good to the last drop coffee.

I have never liked the taste of egg nog, but I've not tried it in a lot of years.
Old 12-11-2013, 02:56 PM
Registered Member

Quote:

Yum to the pecan pie. Ick to the ice-cream. I still abhor ice-cream and not a fan of pumpkin or sweet potato pies (to much like baby food in a pie shell. lol)

Start a new game and I'll play. Always enjoyed the word games we used to play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by navygoat1998 View Post
Quote:
I will try the birthday cake icecream, because I always like cake and icecream together. With a good hot cuppa Maxwell good to the last drop coffee.

I have never liked the taste of egg nog, but I've not tried it in a lot of years.

Ewwww....still don't care for cofee however I do love a nice cup of hot tea w/ a splash of cream.

As for egg-nog, I don't care for it either. Am I the only one who thinks it's like drinking melted ice-cream?