Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 02-18-2023, 07:26 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Re: Bott 2023

Quote:
Originally Posted by Costeon View Post
It seems to me that God does help us through doctors and medication.
That's what Ram Dass said.
Old 02-18-2023, 07:27 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanah View Post
Posted by David Guinn on FB:

Revival in Asbury: Update:

“Some prominent ministers and famous gospel singers have been calling the University asking to "lend their services."

They are politely, but firmly, being told: You can come, like anyone else. And if you can find a seat at the back of the auditorium, you're welcome to worship with us.

But we don't want church as usual. Not the agendas. Not the programs. Not the showboating.

The simple worship and meeting will continue to be led by a humble group of students, under the direction of the Holy Spirit.

Basically, the response has been: Don't try to hi-jack this sovereign move of God, and make it about you.

THIS is how you steward a REAL revival.

And that's why this historic movement broke out, again, in a little chapel @ Asbury University-- rather than at countless "It's all about Me" churches across America.

At Asbury, their desire is simple: To honour and serve a Holy God, while hosting His Presence. “

Via Nicole Springs
If the only thing happening is people singing and hugging each other then it is not a revival, it's just an ongoing church service (at best). No preaching = no revival.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 02-18-2023, 07:32 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by seguidordejesus View Post
Spot on. The emotional orgasm of a Sunday night service might be nice (that's debatable), but it's not where the real healing happens.
Really?
Old 02-18-2023, 07:44 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
The usual.
Old 02-18-2023, 07:51 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Old 02-18-2023, 08:09 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Dr. Caroline Leaf seems not to believe that psychoactive drugs are helpful, or needed.

Neuroscientist Explains Brain & Mind Connection

Dr. Caroline Leaf stops by the Valuetainment studio for a sit down with Patrick Bet-David.

I'm no advocating this Head Shrinker, just giving information on who this person is, what they believe from their own words. If Sister Mangun, and POA is advocating this woman, then maybe you all would be interested to know her agendas.
Old 02-18-2023, 08:53 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

If Sister Mickey Mangun is listening to Dr. Caroline Lea, there is NO WAY psychotropic drugs would be advocated. Dr. Caroline Leaf, believes that the DSM is only good to help get the barbeque going. She believes that mind medications does nothing to help anyone at anytime.

Go to 101:49 on this YouTube interview to hear what she believes concerning mind medication. Again, if Sister Mickey Mangun is advocating this lady, there is NO WAY psychotropic drugs or even calling mental issues "illnesses" going on over at POA.

Old 02-18-2023, 10:30 PM
New User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
Then they should've made her the pastor then, instead of her grandson.
Welcome back!!
Old 02-19-2023, 03:05 AM
Covenant Apostolic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
If the only thing happening is people singing and hugging each other then it is not a revival, it's just an ongoing church service (at best). No preaching = no revival.
I agree. What is interesting to me is how many hungry people are flocking to Asbury and waiting in line for hours. It sparks hope that there is a desire for revival.

Copied from Facebook:

Jesus has jumped all over me tonight. I’m an Apostolic Pentecostal and I’ve just witnessed something that I’ve never experienced before in my life….complete freedom in worship. Where the spirit of the Lord there is liberty and I’ve just experienced something that has changed me.

I’m used to 3 songs..2 testimonies…a sermon and we’re out the door and at the Mexican restaurant before you can say…Hello Dolly and I don’t mean that in a bad way but so many times as Christians we rush through our services and we miss out on…no telling what. Tonight I sit in a revival at 10:30 at night and it’s packed out AND there’s no end insight. There are 3 chapels on this campus and they are packed out too. The balconies and the front steps are packed out with people seeking God. The front lawn is packed. It’s insane…..and people are still pouring in.

There are no professional singers or piano players. They told us that. If someone felt led…they got up and sang. There is complete peace and order to it all. People are singing to the top of their lungs. Good singers and bad singers…all are singing together without the fear of who can sing better. Everybody is singing. It is so beautiful.

People are bawling. People are hollering. People are clapping. People are jumping. People are down in the floor praying and seeking the face of God. There’s no end to the praise and the repentance. I have never seen so many open bibles and so much sincerity in all of my life. I could feel a hunger that I’ve never felt before.

There’s no ‘programmed’ order to the service….it just keeps going and going. Nobody wants to leave. A man..a preacher kind of guy…an ex Jew he told he was….stood up and said to the congregation…WHAT IS HAPPENING??? It’s Jesus…he said. There’s no program. There’s no one telling anyone what to do. People are literally just standing and feeling after the presence of God. It’s goes from a hush to a roar.

I am utterly moved. I can’t believe that I’ve ever walked into my church and that at times I’ve been too ashamed to raise my hands and praise God. There has been pride in my heart. After all that God has done for me and to know that I’ve had pride in my heart….that’s awful. God help me do better. ��

There is complete freedom here. A woman standing beside me was singing to the top of her lungs…she was singing from her heart….it was so beautiful and all of the sudden she began to speak in other tongues. The hair stood up on me. I knew God had filled her with the Holy Ghost. She began to wail in the spirit.

The alter is open at all times. You can pray at anytime and somebody will pray with you. There is nothing rushed. They are waiting on the Lord. It’s amazing.

Asbury said if you’re here and you need a place to sleep they will find you a place to stay. There are literally 1000’s of people and they are helping people with whatever they need.

I experienced the LOVE OF GOD tonight and it’s powerful. It made me think about everything in my life.

Get in your car and come to the #asburyrevival. There are people from all walks of life….from every religion…dressed in all kinds of clothing….bawling and seeking God.

May God never ever let me be just religious and let me only seek after him and what’s pleasing to him. May his presence fall like rain in these last days. The Bible says that in the last days God will pour out his spirit upon all flesh…and he did tonight. He’s still doing it right now……����������������

I’m thankful to be in the truth.
I’m thankful for Acts 2:38.

Can you imagine a prayer meeting that started last Wednesday night has turned into this?! It has went on for 24 hours a day and for 5 days now and there’s no end in sight.
#asburyuniversity

Last edited by Amanah; 02-19-2023 at 03:10 AM.
Old 02-19-2023, 06:30 AM
New User

Quote:

Jesus has jumped all over me tonight. I’m an Apostolic Pentecostal and I’ve just witnessed something that I’ve never experienced before in my life….complete freedom in worship. Where the spirit of the Lord there is liberty and I’ve just experienced something that has changed me.
Never experienced before? Something changed this person?

An Apostolic Pentecostal!?

Enough internet for the morning.