Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 03-29-2008, 10:23 AM
"Mercy Walked In"

Re: Did Baptism Ever Wash Away Sins?

Quote:
Originally Posted by staysharp View Post
Now your talking...
I thought you'd like that!
Old 03-29-2008, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by missdkendall View Post
I thought you'd like that!
Solamente la sangre de Jesucristo
Old 03-29-2008, 10:50 AM
"Mercy Walked In"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel Alicea View Post
Solamente la sangre de Jesucristo
Exactly..... Only the blood of Jesus Christ
Old 03-29-2008, 11:46 AM
I remain the Petulant Chevalier

Quote:
Ferd, when your done peeking into the hearts of men ... maybe you will address the message and stop attacking the messenger ...

It goes to our various other discussions as to what is bothering you ... as I asked you to do before my exile

Your message is not getting enough play here and is being defended, imo, w/ little effectiveness.

Your ire has now manifested in a series of posts directed and painting me as you see me .... a threat to what you believe is truth.

You are now exerting little effort in theological discussion but rather in bitter sounding snide remarks.

You may want to re-examine what's really bothering you ... as I asked you to do before me leaving ... but we got bogged down on bridges.

I know my return here is not what you wanted having participated in the spearheading effort to have me banned

but the whining gets old after awhile .... since I am here, now.

Grab some iron, Ferd and sharpen ours ...

And yes I believe Water and Spirit doctrine ... is extrabiblical ...
Well you do have a couple of things right DanA. I DID spend a good bit of time working to get you banned that last time.

AFTER having defended you for months. In fact on at least 2 occasions, I was among a group that worked to get your banning overturned.

You are also correct that I have waisted little time in an attempt at any real dialogue of a scriptural nature. I as you say I have directed no small amount of "ire" (I love that word. it is a big little word those awe some of my favorite).

But you are mistaken in stating it is "directed and painting me (DanA) as you see me .... a threat to what you believe is truth."

It is directed at insuring everyone understands the game DanA. It isn't based on how i precieve you, rather it is about dealing with what you have posted. what your very overt game is.

You are also right that I have posted no few snide remarks. There is however, no bitterness. No, not bitterness. Cynical perhaps, certainly satrical and acidic. but not bitter my friend. If it were bitterness you would see every single exchange between us being that way. we have debated, discussed and even agreed on other things since youve been back.

I even accepted your friendship request.

Before we get to what it is about, Lets all remember a couple of things.
I am the one who came up with the term Infernal Document way back on FaithChildForum.

I have always said that the UPCI ought to be home to both the PCI view as well as the Water Spirit view. No one has been more direct and harsh in dealing with those who wanted to kick the PCI guys out of the UPCI than I have.

No one has been a bigger critic of the Westburg Amendment than me my friend. But that does bring us to you and why I have taken the tack I have taken. and why you can be quite assured of the fact that I will continue.

YOU arent of the PCI view. at least not in the since of those who were happy thank you very much to remain within the UPCI. No your view is equal to the Westburg amendment. where it sought to extinguish the PCI view, YOU seek to extinguish the Water Spirit view.

Tell me DanA, why would I be less harsh in dealing with you than I have been in dealing with the Infernal Document?

Why would I give you a pass in your attempt to drive the Water Spirit doctrine into the closet of heracy?

Why DanA am I able to activley discuss these issues with others who believe the PCI view with respect but with you it is about something different?

DanA, I think you are a great person. As I have said, people I have great respect for call you friend. That means something. but on this one issue, you actively seek something that I cant stand, and it isnt the doctrine you believe. It is what you do with that doctrine.

I hope that clears up the matter. in the words of shakspere, Lay on McDuff!
Old 03-29-2008, 12:31 PM

Ode to Ferd's Ire -

Shall I compare thee to a scorching summer's day? Thou art more blazing and more raging:Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May And summer's lease hath all too short a date: Sometime too hot the eye of heaven shines, And often is his gold complexion dimm'd; And every fair from fair sometime declines, By chance or nature's changing course untrimm'd; But thy eternal summer shall not fade Nor lose possession of that fair thou owest; Nor shall death brag thou wander'st in his shade, When in eternal lines to time thou growest: So long as men can breathe or eyes can see, So long lives this, and this gives life to thee.

- W. Shakespeare ... w/ some tweaking from DanA.

Kudos on the crusade, Oh fair Petulant Chevalier ...

Keep us updated on how it's goin' for ya.
Old 03-29-2008, 12:36 PM
Senor Gunsmoke

Oh my!

Someone has figured out that Daniel believes Oneness doctrine, Water & Spirit doctrine and Standard-Bearers are evil?

Is that true Daniel?

Do you want to exterminate Water and Spirit doctrine?

Do you believe the Trinitarian view of the Godhead is more plausible than the Oneness view?

I will not be what I am.
Old 03-29-2008, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alter Ego View Post
Oh my!

Someone has figured out that Daniel believes Oneness doctrine, Water & Spirit doctrine and Standard-Bearers are evil?

Is that true Daniel?

Do you want to exterminate Water and Spirit doctrine?

Do you believe the Trinitarian view of the Godhead is more plausible than the Oneness view?
My cover is blown ....

Rigggggggggght.
Old 03-29-2008, 12:41 PM

And Dan answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Altar son of Ego: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but Ferd's ire and bitterness which are bleeding from his postings.
Old 03-29-2008, 12:48 PM
Senor Gunsmoke

Quote:
And Dan answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Altar son of Ego: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but Ferd's ire and bitterness which are bleeding from his postings.
BTW, I wanted you banned too.

Do you hate me now?

I will say that you have been a very good little boy since you've been resurrected from the graveyard of Synadelfos.

I will not be what I am.
Old 03-29-2008, 12:49 PM

Tell you what I can't reconcile .... seriously.

One breath:

Quote:
I DID spend a good bit of time working to get you banned that last time.
Next breath:

Quote:
YOU arent of the PCI view. at least not in the since of those who were happy thank you very much to remain within the UPCI. No your view is equal to the Westburg amendment. where it sought to extinguish the PCI view, YOU seek to extinguish the Water Spirit view.

Tell me DanA, why would I be less harsh in dealing with you than I have been in dealing with the Infernal Document?
Who has sought to extinguish who?