Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Music Room
Facebook

Notices

The Music Room Share your favorite music, or request song lyrics here.

Old 05-08-2019, 02:52 PM
Registered Member

Re: I Will Run-Misty Edwards

Quote:
The point is Jesus didn't do it in private Mike. It was public, hence His followers found Him. Hence they asked why was He talking to her (Samaritan) in the first place.
Dom,

You talk to women on the internet all the time. I have seen you do it here. I have never noticed you asking them to bring their husbands to the thread. Not once.

As to the dear Sister you always refer to cant you leave her alone? You insinuate evil against her every chance you get. I knew her as a good woman. Why would you try to make her look bad? Obviously to try to make me look bad.

But guess what Dom? You insinuate here I met with this women in private. Would you call talking to someone on the net private? If so you do it all the time.

When I baptized her my wife was with me. When she came to our home my wife was always there. My wife stayed with her and her husband for a week.

I was not one time alone with her. If you say otherwise it will be more evidence you lie.
Old 05-08-2019, 03:13 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael The Disciple View Post
You talk to women on the internet all the time. I have seen you do it here. I have never noticed you asking them to bring their husbands to the thread. Not once.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
Mike, I make sure either she has people with her, or I have people with me.
First, what a ludicrous statement. But second, Bro. Benincasa can't have many more people with him than ON A PUBLIC INTERNET FORUM FOR ALL TO SEE.

Old 05-08-2019, 03:17 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Dom,

You talk to women on the internet all the time.
I have seen you do it
here. I have never noticed you asking them to bring their husbands to the thread. Not once.
Mike, its an open forum. I don't gather in the sheaves here pal.

Quote:
As to the dear Sister you always refer to cant you leave her alone? You insinuate evil against her every chance you get. I knew her as a good woman. Why would you try to make her look bad? Obviously to try to make me look bad.
Making her look bad? No, you look bad only to me. She was innocent, you were the one who had the ability to straighten out a lot when you had the opportunity. But did you reach out to her husband? Phone call, email? You baptize her with your wife, have her at your home with your wife, but she goes to her husband with your wife, and without you? Hey, I don't expect much from you. Over the years you have pretty consistently a loner. So, things like this is par for the course with you. Don't make it out that what I'm saying is against the woman. It is my view of only you.

Quote:
But guess what Dom? You insinuate here I met with this women in private. Would you call talking to someone on the net private? If so you do it all the time.

When I baptized her my wife was with me. When she came to our home my wife was always there. My wife stayed with her and her husband for a week.

I was not one time alone with her. If you say otherwise it will be more evidence you lie.
Mike, you are skilled at confusion. Mike, I have mentioned (the woman who no longer has anything to do with you) that my beef was that her husband was never an issue. Mike how many men do you minister to or with? Do you baptize men? Any men Mike? Bible study groups with all men? Men look for you to Bible study with? Sinner husbands respect you Mike? Tell me buddy boy, how goes it over there?
Old 05-08-2019, 03:32 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
First, what a ludicrous statement. But second, Bro. Benincasa can't have many more people with him than ON A PUBLIC INTERNET FORUM FOR ALL TO SEE.
But that doesnt work for me?

You call Dom Brother right? So you are good with Jesus came in 70ad, resurrected the saints and took the living back to Heaven? The book of Revelation is completely fulfilled?

Last edited by Michael The Disciple; 05-08-2019 at 03:34 PM.
Old 05-08-2019, 03:37 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
The comparison was obviously to you meeting someone in the real world. If Bro. Benincasa tells you to invite a woman's husband to the internet forum before you are allowed to discuss something with her, I promise to make fun of him too.
Old 05-08-2019, 03:48 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:

You call Dom Brother right? So you are good with Jesus came in 70ad, resurrected the saints and took the living back to Heaven? The book of Revelation is completely fulfilled?
Mike you are a hypocrite. Plain and simple.

I don't believe Jesus raptured anyone in 70 AD. Neither do I know anyone who does. But Mike? How many men do you minister to or with? Do you baptize men? Any men Mike? Bible study groups with all men? Men look for you to Bible study with? Sinner husbands respect you Mike? Tell me buddy boy, how goes it over there? Mike, I see you would rather deal with the women?
Old 05-08-2019, 03:58 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Yes, I do call him brother. I will continue to do so until he gives me a legitimate reason not to do so. (For the record, I will happily refer to anyone on this forum as brother or sister, but as of yet, I do not know for certain who is a brother and who is a sister.) I have not discussed those topics with him, nor do I care if we agree 100%. I'm relatively certain that if I asked him if Christ died for our sins, was buried, and rose again on the third day, he would give me a thumbs up, high-five me, and shout "amen!" In my book, that makes us brothers.

I have not been around this forum very long, but you, Michael, are the only one I seem to have any issues with. I have asked questions of multiple posters and noted disagreements, but not a single one has been as antagonistic as you. You irritate me in such a way that I previously asked if you were a lunatic. I apologized for it, but now I am beginning to wonder if my spidey-senses were more accurate than I wanted to believe. So if my limited, online fellowship with someone I have no prior association with somehow offends you, I will gladly decline to call you brother. Perhaps if we meet on a spaceship somewhere in the future, we can discuss cordialities then. Do me one favor though, wear more than a potato sack when you board.
Old 05-08-2019, 04:01 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ehud View Post
Yes, I do call him brother. I will continue to do so until he gives me a legitimate reason not to do so. (For the record, I will happily refer to anyone on this forum as brother or sister, but as of yet, I do not know for certain who is a brother and who is a sister.) I have not discussed those topics with him, nor do I care if we agree 100%. I'm relatively certain that if I asked him if Christ died for our sins, was buried, and rose again on the third day, he would give me a thumbs up, high-five me, and shout "amen!" In my book, that makes us brothers.

I have not been around this forum very long, but you, Michael, are the only one I seem to have any issues with. I have asked questions of multiple posters and noted disagreements, but not a single one has been as antagonistic as you. You irritate me in such a way that I previously asked if you were a lunatic. I apologized for it, but now I am beginning to wonder if my spidey-senses were more accurate than I wanted to believe. So if my limited, online fellowship with someone I have no prior association with somehow offends you, I will gladly decline to call you brother. Perhaps if we meet on a spaceship somewhere in the future, we can discuss cordialities then. Do me one favor though, wear more than a potato sack when you board.
Thank you for your answer.
Old 05-08-2019, 04:04 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Thank you for your answer.
Any time.
Old 05-08-2019, 04:09 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
Mike you are a hypocrite. Plain and simple.

I don't believe Jesus raptured anyone in 70 AD. Neither do I know anyone who does. But Mike? How many men do you minister to or with? Do you baptize men? Any men Mike? Bible study groups with all men? Men look for you to Bible study with? Sinner husbands respect you Mike? Tell me buddy boy, how goes it over there? Mike, I see you would rather deal with the women?
Ok Dom. Im trying to get to the truth of what you believe. Mike Blume has distanced his partial preterists beliefs from yours on the basis of the resurrection of the dead. He has pointed you out as a full preterist.

Dont split hairs over the word "rapture".

If you really dont believe in full preterism tell me where you differ from them. If you really dont believe Jesus came and resurrected the dead and gathered the elect and took them to Heaven I will apologize to the forum.

And if you dont hold this faith destroying heresy why do you attack me over believing in the future great tribulation and the coming of Jesus to resurrect the dead and gather his elect and establish a literal kingdom on earth?