Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Sanctuary > Deep Waters
Facebook

Notices

Deep Waters 'Deep Calleth Unto Deep ' -The place to go for Ministry discussions. Please keep it civil. Remember to discuss the issues, not each other.

Old 12-25-2007, 10:08 PM
Saved & Shaved

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
We wrapped up our annual Christmas production,pretty good turnout,0ver 100 visitors each night. It's cold and foggy here. wuz up wit u?

ARPH
I'm in town. lol
Old 12-25-2007, 10:11 PM
Genesis 11:10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berkeley View Post
I'm in town. lol
cork?

ARPH
Old 12-25-2007, 10:16 PM
Saved & Shaved

Quote:
cork?

ARPH
H
Old 12-25-2007, 11:29 PM
Genesis 11:10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berkeley View Post
H
Elder Cantrell preaching tomorrow nite, PM me if your interested and need a ride.

ARPH
Old 12-26-2007, 11:10 AM
Saved & Shaved

Quote:
Elder Cantrell preaching tomorrow nite, PM me if your interested and need a ride.

ARPH
I'll be in C tonight.
Old 12-26-2007, 06:02 PM
Titus2Mom

This is an interesting thread.

I have often wondered how it was that Daniel interpreted dreams....I know God gave him the meaning, but I wonder what significance they have in the New Testament church. The Word says that we would dream dreams, but what significance do they have? I have had a couple dreams over the years, that were so extremely lucid and detailed that to this day I can still remember them very clearly.

One example, is that I had a dream where we were in a time of tribulation, Christians were being hunted down and arrested or executed. This was in modern times, somewhat in the future. I was on the run with my children, when we were trapped and surrounded at gunpoint by soldiers. It was at night, and one of the soldiers, the man in charge, ordered me to speak against Jesus' name, under the threat of shooting one of my children. When I refused, he issued an order and another soldier grabbed my son by the arm. I was able to tell my son to not fear, that I would see him soon. The soldier dragged him off, and shot him. I could hear the gunshot, and people were crying. The man in charge again told me to recant, or I would be next. I told him that Jesus was God no matter what he did to me. He issued another order and a female soldier dragged me off to where my son had been shot. I remember the woman soldier holding the gun to my head and crying. She didn't want to do it, but knew she had to. I found myself comforting her, and telling her that it was alright and I forgave her. I remember thinking in the dream that I wanted her to calm down so she wouldn't just shoot and wound me, I wanted to be killed with one shot.

I still remember what her uniform looked like. It was strange, because the dream was so vivid, yet I was not afraid at all, and wasn't jolted awake at my son being killed.

Then I have recurring dreams....I have dreamed over and over again that I have another baby, and it is a boy. In the past few months, the dreams have progressed to the point that I even know what the baby is supposed to be named when he is born. He will be named Peter, and we will call him Pete, like his great-grandfather. I will not be surprised at all if God does a healing, and I have another child. :-)
Old 12-26-2007, 06:23 PM
Registered Member

Do you have a son?
His banner over me is LOVE.... My soul followeth hard after thee....Love one another with a pure heart fervently. Jesus saith unto her, Said I not unto thee, that, if thou wouldest believe, thou shouldest see the glory of God?

To be a servant of God, it will cost us our total commitment to God, and God alone. His burden must be our burden... Sis Alvear
Old 12-26-2007, 06:40 PM
Titus2Mom

Yes, I have 2 sons, ages 12 & 10.
Old 08-02-2018, 10:15 AM
Saved & Shaved

Re: Cool Dreams

I am looking for the first draft of the dream posted in the thread created today. I want to make sure the detail is the same. It is not in this thread.

Though I posted that I was NOT on drugs when I made this thread... reading through it I doubt the veracity of my claims.