Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 12-04-2021, 07:08 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Re: Car Crashes Through a Parade in Wisconsin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tithesmeister View Post
I’m glad you approve.
Far from it my man.
Old 12-04-2021, 07:29 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
He is an ecclesiastical one trick pony.

Hey Titheweaver, there is only about five people who post here. We all know your song. You think you might want to change up your play list.
Nah. I’m good.
Old 12-05-2021, 07:59 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by coksiw View Post
He is getting life in prison.
[Gen 9:5 NKJV] "Surely for your lifeblood I will demand [a reckoning]; from the hand of every beast I will require it, and from the hand of man. From the hand of every man's brother I will require the life of man.
[Gen 9:6 NKJV] "Whoever sheds man's blood, By man his blood shall be shed; For in the image of God He made man.
God expects from Gentile human courts capital penalty for intentional killing like that. I wonder if "life in prison" will just attract judgment for the guilt of bloodshed.
Yes.
Whoso killeth any person, the murderer shall be put to death by the mouth of witnesses: but one witness shall not testify against any person to cause him to die. Moreover ye shall take no satisfaction for the life of a murderer, which is guilty of death: but he shall be surely put to death. And ye shall take no satisfaction for him that is fled to the city of his refuge, that he should come again to dwell in the land, until the death of the priest. So ye shall not pollute the land wherein ye are: for blood it defileth the land: and the land cannot be cleansed of the blood that is shed therein, but by the blood of him that shed it.
(Num 35:30-33)

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 12-05-2021, 08:05 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicodemus1968 View Post
Should the church be hand in hand with Justice System on the death penalty? I don't thinks so. Simply put, I'm Pro-Life.
And will ye pollute me among my people for handfuls of barley and for pieces of bread, to slay the souls that should not die, and to save the souls alive that should not live, by your lying to my people that hear your lies?
(Eze 13:19)

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 12-05-2021, 08:35 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
And will ye pollute me among my people for handfuls of barley and for pieces of bread, to slay the souls that should not die, and to save the souls alive that should not live, by your lying to my people that hear your lies?
(Eze 13:19)
Does this apply to our current government?

Im sorry to say, but if we truly lived by the old law, then the lot of us wouldn't be here. Im sorry I wasn't an angel in my life prior to my conversion, I would've been put to death a long time ago.

Last edited by Nicodemus1968; 12-05-2021 at 08:49 AM.
Old 12-05-2021, 08:50 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicodemus1968 View Post
Does this apply to our current government?

Im sorry to say, but if we truly lived by the old law, then the lot of us wouldn't be here. Im sorry I wasn't an angel in my life prior to my conversion, I did things that would make you vomit, I would've been put to death a long time ago.
God said He is against those who unrighteously use religion to convince society to keep alive those whom He has appointed to die. If we are Christians we agree with God. If not, then we will likely hold other opinions that are not like His.

Old 12-05-2021, 09:30 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Yes you have been consistent. I agree with you on that. Consistently wrong according to all available scripture but consistent nonetheless.
Brother, how am I wrong that a soul isn't going to hell based upon their refusal to give 10% tithe? How am I wrong in my understanding that if a bro or sis in the church want to give out of a willing heart to help support their pastor or elder or bishop that they're able to do so? How am I wrong that the church should give from the heart and not from force?

Quote:
congratulations. It is important to have a heart that can be softened by the word of God.
This is very true.

Quote:
agree with you about this. If they want to give ten percent of their money to the pastor or their child or their local politician or whomever, that is their business. However the problem that I have is when the pastor twists the word of God and says he is entitled to ten percent of their money (which is NEVER tithed in the Bible anywhere). My problem you see is with false teaching. And it is SOMETIMES taught that it is IMPOSSIBLE to be saved unless they tithe.
If the pastor does this then he is in the hands of God. You have to realize if the pastor is saying "tithe or hell" then that means he has other issues going on other than what you're hearing.

Quote:
would obviously disagree with Paul on this subject if you are implying that a pastor or other minister should not hold a secular job.
Ok, you had to be laughing when you wrote this! I believe there is 2-3 verses that state Paul was tent making. The Apostle was used to write over half the new testament, I've read he started 14-20 churchs, went on 3 missionary journeys, was stoned, in fasting often, in dangers often, spent the night in the deep and many other things and your going to tell me he was a part time minister? I think not friend.

Quote:
sounds like you were a victim of false teaching. Don’t victimize others just because you were victimized.
I wasn't a victim.

Quote:
believe we would agree that ALL drunkards are lost . It’s pretty easy to support that doctrine with scripture.

But what about preachers who steal money from their people that they are supposed to be serving?

What about pastors who covet the saints money soooo much that they have fabricated a whole doctrine to justify taking money from Jesus’ very own church? It seems to be almost the same thing that provoked Jesus to take a whip and clean out the temple.

What about increasingly brazen pastors who contradict Jesus when He said salvation was a free gift, and they contend that it is impossible to be saved unless you pay them ten percent of your gross wage?

Well, that’s just gross! Aaaand it’s also extortion!
Absolutely!
Yet, why stop at a preacher? That same standard goes for bro. and sis. that don't preach. Ive seen some greedy saints in my life, they have a nice house, nice car, everything in financial order and they won't give a dime to help the church door stay open. They won't help their neighbor in any way, they're consumed with themselves.

Quote:
need to be very careful. Because, he that would be rich falls into many temptations. Including twisting scripture and teaching false doctrine.

I teach that thieves (even preachers who are stealing tithes) nor the covetous (even pastors who are coveting money to which they are not entitled) nor extortionists (even pastors who are extorting tithes from their members by telling them they will be lost unless they “voluntarily” give them ten percent) are lost! Aaaand they need to be preached to on the subject.

But I’m not gonna preach or anything.
Once again, Absolutely. Yet, it goes for the church as a whole. We are to give, yet we're to give cheerfully and not by manipulation.

I am blessed to have an elder in my life that started 4-5 church's across the USA and each of those church's to this day are running multiple hundreds of saints. If my number is correct he sold his house for $10-$12 million and gave it away to many church's through the world. He bought a used Chevy van and went everywhere preaching the gospel, when he was given an offering we used it to get to the next place to preach, he ministered everywhere from Eskimos of northern Canada to across the globe to the Buddhist's of India. Everything he has he gives back to the gospel. A well known preacher called him a couple years ago and said they're a couple millionaires in the church that want to buy him a car (his broke down), after he prayed about it he accepted the offer, and ask for them to purchase a couple year old Dodge Caravan. The preacher was stunned, he told him they're willingly to purchase him a Cadillac Escalade, he refused, he didn't want to drive up to a church in such a luxury vehicle.

This same man accepted tithes in the church's while he was the pastor. Yet, he gave it back.

Another story;

The Late Elder James Kilgore, had a very large church and a very prosperous church. Just for your understanding, an evangelist came to the church and before he preached he told Bro. Kilgore that he needed $1,200 per service, Bro. Kilgore told him, Im glad to give you the entire offering. He (evangelist) wasn't having that, because he had been to places that barely paid his gas, so now he has an amount that he wanted per service. After the service Bro. Kilgore wanted to give him the entire offering, he still refused, so Bro. Kilgore gave him a check for $1,200, and then told him the offering was $20,000 that night. You would think Bro. Kilgore is living off the backs of the saints, making millions and enjoying all the financial blessings of such a large giving church? Not at all, he lived in a room attached to the church, the church got together and bought him a new car, he returned it and gave the money back, by the time he died he had nothing, in finical terms he died a poor man.

Now, you harp very hard on preachers without being a preacher yourself, so are you willing to give everything you have to spread this gospel? How many saints in the church are willing to sell what they have and depend on the Jesus to give them what they need?

Should saints in the church have financial retirements? 401Ks? Pensions? Why? the Bible says not to think about tomorrow, we to seek FIRST the kingdom of God. Many in the church's today have their spirit affected by the amount of money in their checking account. And you're going to spend your time harping on a minister accepting tithe? All of us need to check our spirit, that if Jesus said to sell everything, and follow his will for our life, would we do it? The time may come when we have to, better start getting used to depend on him for your needs.....
Love you brother
Old 12-05-2021, 09:36 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
God said He is against those who unrighteously use religion to convince society to keep alive those whom He has appointed to die. If we are Christians we agree with God. If not, then we will likely hold other opinions that are not like His.
Ok.

By the way, I do like the title under your name, "unvaxxed pureblood". I got a kick out of that.
Old 12-05-2021, 09:37 AM
Registered Member

Sorry for falling for the tithe argument, we can continue with the death penalty discussion.
Old 12-05-2021, 12:55 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Nah. I’m good.
Darrell Brooks Jr. would be proud.