Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Newsroom > Political Talk
Facebook

Notices

Political Talk Political News

Old 10-30-2012, 12:56 PM
Registered Member

Romney Wants To Eliminate FEMA

what would we do without federal disaster relief? romney wants to send funds to the states, but the idea of a federal relief fund is that a pool of funds from all states help the hardest hit like an insurance program.

more evidence that romney is an unfit radical to lead this country.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...n_2044213.html
Old 10-30-2012, 01:02 PM
Renewed

Re: Romney Wants To Eliminate FEMA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedicated Mind View Post
what would we do without federal disaster relief? romney wants to send funds to the states, but the idea of a federal relief fund is that a pool of funds from all states help the hardest hit like an insurance program.

more evidence that romney is an unfit radical to lead this country.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...n_2044213.html

Love it. What makes you think the states wouldn't help if asked?

What is eliminated here is the red tape along with all the personell and other "money holes" that our "FEMA" money seems to get lost in.

Wonder what the percent of total FEMA goes to that wonderful tag that is present in all federal programs known as " administrative cost". lol.
You can't reach the world with your talents. People are sick and tired of religious talents. People need a Holy Ghost annointed church with real fruits to reach out and touch their lives. ~ Pastor Burrell Crabtree

In fact I think that the insinuation of "hateful" Pentecostals is coming mostly from the fertile imaginations of bitter, backslidden ex Apostolics who are constantly trying to find a way to justify their actions. ~ strait shooter

www.scottysweb.com
www.chrisscottonline.com
Old 10-30-2012, 01:06 PM
Forever Loved Admin

And don't forget the wonderful trailers the victims of Katrina and Rita received.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1551467.html

http://newsroom.blogs.cnn.com/2010/0...-oil-disaster/
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
2 Chronicles 7:14 KJV

He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? Micah 6:8 KJV

Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is. 1 John 3:2 KJV
Old 10-30-2012, 01:09 PM
Renewed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy View Post
And don't forget the wonderful trailers the victims of Katrina and Rita received.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1551467.html

http://newsroom.blogs.cnn.com/2010/0...-oil-disaster/

You can't reach the world with your talents. People are sick and tired of religious talents. People need a Holy Ghost annointed church with real fruits to reach out and touch their lives. ~ Pastor Burrell Crabtree

In fact I think that the insinuation of "hateful" Pentecostals is coming mostly from the fertile imaginations of bitter, backslidden ex Apostolics who are constantly trying to find a way to justify their actions. ~ strait shooter

www.scottysweb.com
www.chrisscottonline.com
Old 10-30-2012, 01:19 PM
Not riding the train

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotty View Post
Love it. What makes you think the states wouldn't help if asked?

What is eliminated here is the red tape along with all the personell and other "money holes" that our "FEMA" money seems to get lost in.

Wonder what the percent of total FEMA goes to that wonderful tag that is present in all federal programs known as " administrative cost". lol.
I think Romney is blowing smoke on the Federal money. I remember Gov. Perry saying they do take some money from the Federal Government because it comes from the pockets of Texas taxpayers and that Texas is committed to getting its fair share of those dollars because they would otherwise have been disbursed to other states. I agree with Gov. Perry.
Old 10-30-2012, 01:45 PM
Forever Loved Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressing-On View Post
I think Romney is blowing smoke on the Federal money. I remember Gov. Perry saying they do take some money from the Federal Government because it comes from the pockets of Texas taxpayers and that Texas is committed to getting its fair share of those dollars because they would otherwise have been disbursed to other states. I agree with Gov. Perry.
Yep, he's right. And the state has to request help. Hopefully we learned better ways to help after Katrina.
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
2 Chronicles 7:14 KJV

He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? Micah 6:8 KJV

Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is. 1 John 3:2 KJV
Old 10-30-2012, 01:48 PM
Not riding the train

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy View Post
Yep, he's right. And the state has to request help. Hopefully we learned better ways to help after Katrina.
Old 10-30-2012, 02:09 PM
Registered Member

good eliminate it
Old 10-30-2012, 03:39 PM
Registered Member

Leave the money in the pockets of the people who earned it.
Old 10-30-2012, 06:50 PM
Renewed

Quote:
Originally Posted by aegsm76 View Post
Leave the money in the pockets of the people who earned it.
POD !!

www.scottysweb.com
www.chrisscottonline.com