Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Newsroom > Of Current Interest
Facebook

Notices

Of Current Interest Last minute deals and bargains. By Apostolic Friends being affliates, you can save here.

Old 09-10-2015, 06:26 AM
Registered Member

I don't blame Israel for refusing to allow them to invade there. Who wants to deal with that kind of chaos.
Old 09-10-2015, 08:22 AM
Registered Member

Re: Muslim Invasion of Europe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praxeas View Post
can you show me at what time mark the Jews admit to destroying the white race? I watched twice and did not catch Jews admitting anything like that
Serial killers generally deny their crimes.

Ah but you are referring to the caption. Well I don't think it is accurate to say this woman is guilty of trying to "kill' anyone. But she obviously wants whites in Europe supplanted.
Old 09-10-2015, 09:03 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlamingZword View Post
Here are the true feelings of shazeep about you David.

Originally Posted by shazeep View Post
i hope they eat your children. You are retarded, and that is the best way i can see of improving our gene pool, as you surely believe it is their fault that we leveled their country, too.

make sure you keep this post so you can remember the kind of person he is.
Something can be true without being very nice, and i erased it to see if any "Christians" would bring it up again. I got called every name in the book by exactly the ones repeating this, and no one made a peep. You guys love sin, so suck it up. Ignore the part where you are culpable for the "crisis," of course.

Arab countries are not taking in refugees so that your government's plan of mixing cultures to create more chaos may be realized. It's patently obvious. This is so that your might-mares will all come true.
Old 09-10-2015, 09:07 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Originalist View Post

Ah but you are referring to the caption. Well I don't think it is accurate to say this woman is guilty of trying to "kill' anyone. But she obviously wants whites in Europe supplanted.
Bibi has said much worse about us, and was very plain in his speech. He has never hidden that his goal is to subjugate us.
Old 09-10-2015, 09:09 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Something can be true without being very nice, and i erased it to see if any "Christians" would bring it up again. I got called every name in the book by exactly the ones repeating this, and no one made a peep. You guys love sin, so suck it up. Ignore the part where you are culpable for the "crisis," of course.

Arab countries are not taking in refugees so that your government's plan of mixing cultures to create more chaos may be realized. It's patently obvious. This is so that your might-mares will all come true.
Is a nightmare a nocturnal female horse?
Old 09-10-2015, 09:20 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
So you stand by the statement in which you hope "they eat" my twin 9-month old and 6 year old daughters, even though it's not "nice?" And you hope this is done in order to "improve the gene pool." Again, you claim it's true, though not "nice."

I'm not mad at you. You're seriously off your meds and need some psychiatric help before you have a psychotic breakdown. I doubt you would say the same thing standing in front of me, so this doesn't really bother me.

Obviously, I'm really not responsible or culpable for any crisis. The only one's culpable for this crisis are the animals in the videos shown attacking innocent bystanders and destroying businesses, cars, etc. Muslims are culpable here, not me. There's still this thing called personal responsibility.

Quote:
No, Arab countries aren't taking in refugees because they recognize these animals would reign terror in their cities.
Old 09-10-2015, 09:22 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Originalist View Post

Just wondering, why the sudden focus and accusations against Jews?
Old 09-10-2015, 09:31 AM
Banned

gee i wonder who benefits most from a policy of Christianity V Islam
Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post
So you stand by the statement in which you hope "they eat" my twin 9-month old and 6 year old daughters, even though it's not "nice?" And you hope this is done in order to "improve the gene pool." Again, you claim it's true, though not "nice."

I'm not mad at you. You're seriously off your meds and need some psychiatric help before you have a psychotic breakdown. I doubt you would say the same thing standing in front of me, so this doesn't really bother me.

Obviously, I'm really not responsible or culpable for any crisis. The only one's culpable for this crisis are the animals in the videos shown attacking innocent bystanders and destroying businesses, cars, etc. Muslims are culpable here, not me. There's still this thing called personal responsibility.

No, Arab countries aren't taking in refugees because they recognize these animals would reign terror in their cities.
well, i'm comfortable being the guy who erased the comment, if you're comfortable being the one who quotes it back from obscurity. Wadr you do seem to be begging for it; which doesn't make my saying it acceptable. I would much prefer that you recognize, and make it not true.

obviously, a policy of all Muslims are lost has nothing to do with why these "animals" are all running for their lives, from your bombs--almost surely probably. The Arab countries that are not taking in any refugees, Zero, are all coincidentally US allies. Hmm. But they are Muslims, too; so aren't they "animals," as well? don't worry; your reply doesn't have to make any sense--just hit "post"

Last edited by shazeep; 09-10-2015 at 09:44 AM.
Old 09-10-2015, 09:51 AM
Banned

congrats on being born white, btw
Old 09-10-2015, 09:53 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
well, i'm comfortable being the guy who erased the comment, if you're comfortable being the one who quotes it back from obscurity. Wadr you do seem to be begging for it; which doesn't make my saying it acceptable. I would much prefer that you recognize, and make it not true.
Yeah, but you're the guy who was also comfortable posting the comment. How can I "make it not true," when you double down and post this:

Quote:
Something can be true without being very nice,
And how am I "begging" for my daughters to be "eaten." You should take your meds.