Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 08-18-2021, 07:46 PM
Registered Member

Re: Not Vaccinated Enemy of the People!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jito463 View Post
What's the average timespan for full approval of a vaccine?
Much longer than this one. Which is why I said in my comment to james before that, the process has to be free of outside influence and full transparency or else saying it has full approval means next to nothing.

The point I was making before you jumped into the fray is that there's a difference in being against all fda approved vaccines and being skeptical about a new vaccine whose full approval may be rushed due to political influence.
Old 08-19-2021, 09:58 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfrog View Post
So what vaccines have you had?
As an adult , 0
Old 08-22-2021, 11:25 AM
Registered Member

Does anyone have a link to the Rockefeller video, about how the oil tycoon controlled western medicine,colleges, big pharma etc
Old 08-23-2021, 05:22 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by james34 View Post
Does anyone have a link to the Rockefeller video, about how the oil tycoon controlled western medicine,colleges, big pharma etc
There is literally hundreds of video documentaries on the Rockefellers. You would have to be more specific as to the one you are looking for.
Old 08-23-2021, 06:51 PM
J.esus i.s t.he o.ne God (463)

These Covid vaccines are wonder drugs. They're so great, they can seemingly even stop a hurricane!

https://www.cdc.gov/nceh/features/hu...ess/index.html

Quote:
Get a COVID-19 vaccine as soon as you can.
That's step two in preparing for a hurricane. What's step one? Prepare for a hurricane. Yes, they literally say that step one in preparing for a hurricane...is to prepare for a hurricane.

I guess that C19 vaccines are truly a miracle from God. I'll take 20! Heck, it won't be long before they're requiring that many shots for the "vaccine passports". You think I'm being hyperbolic? A bill was just introduced in the House to mandate vaccines for air travel, and they literally say that the number of shots required is the "recommended number". So whatever number of shots and boosters that the goobermint is pushing, is how many this bill would require for travelling by air. I'm so glad I don't ever fly.
Sometimes hidden dangers spring on us suddenly. Those are out of our control. But when one can see the danger, and then refuses to arrest , all in the name of "God is in control", they are forfeiting God given, preventive opportunities.
Old 08-23-2021, 07:06 PM
Believe, Obey, Declare

Quote:
These Covid vaccines are wonder drugs. They're so great, they can seemingly even stop a hurricane!

https://www.cdc.gov/nceh/features/hu...ess/index.html

That's step two in preparing for a hurricane. What's step one? Prepare for a hurricane. Yes, they literally say that step one in preparing for a hurricane...is to prepare for a hurricane.

I guess that C19 vaccines are truly a miracle from God. I'll take 20! Heck, it won't be long before they're requiring that many shots for the "vaccine passports". You think I'm being hyperbolic? A bill was just introduced in the House to mandate vaccines for air travel, and they literally say that the number of shots required is the "recommended number". So whatever number of shots and boosters that the goobermint is pushing, is how many this bill would require for travelling by air. I'm so glad I don't ever fly.

Saw an article today declaring that,"We haven't even peaked yet!" trying to induce even more fear and panic.I saw that and thought,"Thats cute"

There is no one beside my God and He doesnt have to build up to peak effectiveness...Hes as powerful as Hes always been and ever will be. The Coof has some catching up to do...and I have a feeling it cant go the distance.

Isaiah 44:6-8
King James Version

6 Thus saith the Lord the King of Israel, and his redeemer the Lord of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.

7 And who, as I, shall call, and shall declare it, and set it in order for me, since I appointed the ancient people? and the things that are coming, and shall come, let them shew unto them.

8 Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any.

Matthew 28:18

“And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.”
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FB_IMG_1629734822447.jpg (57.0 KB, 2 views)
Old 08-23-2021, 08:54 PM
New User

You’d think a vaccine passport would hinder many evangelists… but they’re probably inoculated.
Old 08-23-2021, 09:20 PM
Believe, Obey, Declare

Quote:
Originally Posted by diakonos View Post
You’d think a vaccine passport would hinder many evangelists… but they’re probably inoculated.

Lol for realz
Old 08-24-2021, 01:12 PM
J.esus i.s t.he o.ne God (463)

It looks like the left has finally decided that ID mandates aren't racist. Mark Levine in NYC (not to be confused with Mark Levin) has stated that besides the vaccine passport, you have to also have an ID to prevent fraud. Gee, where have we heard that before?

Quote:
NYC's new vaccination screening program for indoor dining etc requires that you show proof of vax *and* ID.

If you have an ID—don't forget to bring it.

If you need an ID—get the City's IDNYC. Available to all including undocumented. How to get yours: https://www1.nyc.gov/site/idnyc/card/how-to-apply.page

The ID requirement is to help reduce fraud. Venues covered by the vax screening program are required to check ID for those 18+. Checking ID for 12+ is optional. The NYC Covid Safe app allows you to upload a picture of your ID if you don't want to carry it
https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics...s-reduce-fraud
Sometimes hidden dangers spring on us suddenly. Those are out of our control. But when one can see the danger, and then refuses to arrest , all in the name of "God is in control", they are forfeiting God given, preventive opportunities.
Old 08-24-2021, 04:40 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
It looks like the left has finally decided that ID mandates aren't racist. Mark Levine in NYC (not to be confused with Mark Levin) has stated that besides the vaccine passport, you have to also have an ID to prevent fraud. Gee, where have we heard that before?

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics...s-reduce-fraud