Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 09-16-2021, 02:40 AM
Administrator

Re: If You Are A Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by jediwill83 View Post
Wait whaaaaat?????? 😯
Fill in the blanks, brother:

The meek shall inherit the _____.

The _____ is the LORD's, and all the fulness thereof.

If we are heirs of God, and joint heirs with Christ, and all the kingdoms of the world and the nations that exist upon this planet now belong to the Lord per the Psalm 2 promise, then this planet and the world we live in, belongs to us.

All of creation groans and travails waiting for the sudden, rapturous disappearance of the sons of God???

All of creation groans and travails waiting for the sons of God to take the church underground because socio-economic political situations on the planet become dangerous???

All of creation groans and travails waiting for the sons of God to just hold on one more day till Jesus comes???

There is no self-saving escape plan. This is it. No more excuses. The hireling flees when the wolves of the world come 'round. The sons of God take up their cross and walk and face those wolves down.

And they love not their lives, even unto death.

http://votivesoul.wordpress.com/
Old 09-16-2021, 05:03 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by votivesoul View Post
Psalm 2:8 (NASB),

Ask it of Me, and I will certainly give the nations as Your inheritance, And the ends of the earth as Your possession.

Revelation 11:15 (NASB),

...“The kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of His Christ; and He will reign forever and ever.”

Romans 8:16-17 (NASB),

16 The Spirit Himself testifies with our spirit that we are children of God, 17 and if children, heirs also, heirs of God and fellow heirs with Christ, if indeed we suffer with Him so that we may also be glorified with Him.

1 Corinthians 3:21-23 (NASB),

...all things belong to you, 22 whether...the world or life or death, or things present or things to come; all things belong to you, 23 and you belong to Christ, and Christ belongs to God.

This world and all of its nations and kingdoms, of any ethnic heritage, of whatever political persuasion, bows before Christ Jesus. He rules over all. And if you are in Christ, are a child of the Living God, then you are a co-heir with the Lord Jesus, and all that is His, is yours.

You may claim this world is not your home, but that is an error. This world is not only your home, it is your inheritance, by DIVINE RIGHT.

And it's time to put this house in order, brothers and sisters.

Tikkun Olam 2021
For the promise, that he should be the heir of the world, was not to Abraham, or to his seed, through the law, but through the righteousness of faith. For if they which are of the law be heirs, faith is made void, and the promise made of none effect: Because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression. Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all,
(Rom 4:13-16)

Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham. And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed. So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham.
(Gal 3:7-9)

But in the last days it shall come to pass, that the mountain of the house of the LORD shall be established in the top of the mountains, and it shall be exalted above the hills; and people shall flow unto it. And many nations shall come, and say, Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, and to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for the law shall go forth of Zion, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem. And he shall judge among many people, and rebuke strong nations afar off; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up a sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more. But they shall sit every man under his vine and under his fig tree; and none shall make them afraid: for the mouth of the LORD of hosts hath spoken it. For all people will walk every one in the name of his god, and we will walk in the name of the LORD our God for ever and ever.
(Mic 4:1-5)

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 09-16-2021, 05:15 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Although I'm not sure why you are signing your posts with "Tikkun Olam 2021". I am sure you are aware of the history and usage of the term tikkun olam, so I'll not belabour it. It just seems... strange... to me.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 09-16-2021, 12:26 PM
New User

‘scuse é me. I’m just a passin’ through…

I can’t feel at home in this world anymore.
Old 09-16-2021, 12:26 PM
New User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
Although I'm not sure why you are signing your posts with "Tikkun Olam 2021". I am sure you are aware of the history and usage of the term tikkun olam, so I'll not belabour it. It just seems... strange... to me.
Social justice?
Old 09-16-2021, 10:48 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by diakonos View Post
Social justice?
Tikkun Olam goes much farther than "social justice", that's just the neat secularized surface level of it.

We are living through tikkun olam in action right now. Have been for about a century at least. It's why things are the way they are.

What we need is Dominion, the good news of the REIGN of Jesus Christ, and Christians who will do their part to work for the Kingdom. Which is not about sending money to a church organization or inviting people to join one's church.

Old 09-17-2021, 07:49 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
Tikkun Olam goes much farther than "social justice", that's just the neat secularized surface level of it.

We are living through tikkun olam in action right now. Have been for about a century at least. It's why things are the way they are.

What we need is Dominion, the good news of the REIGN of Jesus Christ, and Christians who will do their part to work for the Kingdom. Which is not about sending money to a church organization or inviting people to join one's church.
You mean to tell sending money to Benny Hinn doesn’t pave my way through the pearly gates????
Old 09-17-2021, 09:13 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicodemus1968 View Post
You mean to tell sending money to Benny Hinn doesn’t pave my way through the pearly gates????
Or David K. Bernard, or Nicodemus 1968, or local pastor __________ (fill in the blank) ???

Jesus said salvation was free. I guess it was, but that was before the middle men added their (10%) take. Nowadays salvation is for the wealthy.
Old 09-17-2021, 09:18 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tithesmeister View Post
Or David K. Bernard, or Nicodemus 1968, or local pastor __________ (fill in the blank) ???

Jesus said salvation was free. I guess it was, but that was before the middle men added their (10%) take. Nowadays salvation is for the wealthy.
I will fill in the blank with Melchizedek. Abraham gave him tithes. Jesus was his type. The pastor is Jesus’ type. The pastor gets tithes by default.
Old 09-17-2021, 10:34 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tithesmeister View Post

Lol!