Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 04-21-2018, 04:01 PM
Banned

Re: Should we teach others to rebel against standa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
Weren't these the guy's words from FB?
Yes, but neither he, nor I, said that he was presently a pastor.
Old 04-21-2018, 04:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Chris, own your own behavior, please.

Maybe you will place more thought into your postings (I highly doubt it) in the future. Right now you don't have a point in a post. Because your lack of thought concerning what you posted is in question. Maybe you can straighten that out? Is this man in question currently a pastor? Was he once a pastor? Is he even a cardholder in the organization you needed to mention? Does he even attend a church? Chris, this seems to be your M.O.. You may not believe this, and I don't fault you if you don't. But, I hope you can get this all straightened out.
All I know is what he posted. I was told by another that he was UPCI.

Remember the time you accused me if lying about Christina's niece who has a disabled child?

I had to go out of my way to demonstrate to you that I wasn't lying, then, after I proved that Hope and Angel are very real family members, you ridiculed me for it. Lol
Old 04-21-2018, 04:20 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquila View Post
Quote:
Chris, are you sure you want to use this strategy? Go back to Glorious Church thread and re read your postings carefully.

Quote:
Remember the time you accused me if lying about Christina's niece who has a disabled child?
No, I don't Chris, but you do. Therefore prove your accusation?

Quote:
I had to go out of my way to demonstrate to you that I wasn't lying, then, after I proved that Hope and Angel are very real family members, you ridiculed me for it. Lol
Chris you reposted a quote from FB, the individual in YOUR post, and QUOTE said they were a pastor for 30 years. You also had ndavid bring up to you the point about the guy being a pastor for 30 years and he was married for 31. You had ample enough time to correct us. Yet, surprisingly you failed to do it then? Why?

Chris, you have a forum history of backpedaling, do you understand why we can take your words at face value? As far as this woman you keep reffering me to by her first name I don't know her. I also don't know what you are talking about, but if I posted that you were lying, I don't doubt that. I just need a refresher on what YOU are talking about. So, please, carry on, now you have two things to prove.

OK?
Old 04-21-2018, 04:27 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Sorry to hear this now, but you were the one who brought this "story" as your evidence of perversion among ministry, UPC ministry. Which we all know of bad situations, but we also know the stories behind these situations. Yet, you gave us a nameless individual, with a named organization. You also failed to blot out his words about a pastor, bishop, and elder for 30 years. Because after all that was the steak and potatoes of your argument. Sadly now you want to change all that? Now the story starts to go in another direction? Bro, make sure you do all this heavy lifting before you post, not after you get nailed.
Old 04-21-2018, 04:34 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Good grief.

Is he even in church, or has he left altogether.

Is he presently UPCI?

Can you ever post an honest post, where you're not fantasizing or hypothesizing or playing double devil's advocate or not telling the whole story.

This is why I asked for a name. You're obviously not being honest about this man.
Old 04-21-2018, 04:37 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
All I know is what he posted.
Wait a minute...You heard from someone else that he was UPCI? You don't know personally whether he is or not?

Get outta here with that junk, man.
Old 04-21-2018, 04:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post
Wait a minute...You heard from someone else that he was UPCI? You don't know personally whether he is or not?

Get outta here with that junk, man.
Hey, I trust my source. But to me, UPCI, ALJC, COOLJC, PAW, ABCs & 123s, it makes no difference.
Old 04-21-2018, 04:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Sorry to hear this now, but you were the one who brought this "story" as your evidence of perversion among ministry, UPC ministry. Which we all know of bad situations, but we also know the stories behind these situations. Yet, you gave us a nameless individual, with a named organization. You also failed to blot out his words about a pastor, bishop, and elder for 30 years. Because after all that was the steak and potatoes of your argument. Sadly now you want to change all that? Now the story starts to go in another direction? Bro, make sure you do all this heavy lifting before you post, not after you get nailed.
No. My point was how politics in the pulpit and political hero worship can contribute to carnality, especially if we try to justify their bad behavior.

Throughout the conversation, he affirmed still being a Christian.

Last edited by Aquila; 04-21-2018 at 04:58 PM.
Old 04-21-2018, 06:16 PM
Registered Member

So he ended up being a half back slidden UPCI Bishop and preacher? Lol that would make sense. But Aquila that's not what you made it seem like.

Check out my new Podcast, and YouTube Channel:
https://histruthismarchingon.blubrry.net
This is a One God, Holy Ghost Filled, Tongue Talkin', Jesus Name podcast where it's all in Him!
Apostolic Truth! His Truth Is Marching On!
SUBSCRIBE!
Old 04-21-2018, 06:20 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ofthechosen View Post
So he ended up being a half back slidden UPCI Bishop and preacher? Lol that would make sense. But Aquila that's not what you made it seem like.
Aquila doesn't know if this guy was UPCI.

"to me, UPCI, ALJC, COOLJC, PAW, ABCs & 123s, it makes no difference."

Can't believe his posts anymore. Dude couldn't make an honest post holding a Bible, looking at Jesus.