Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Sanctuary > Missions Area
Facebook

Notices

Missions Area Reports and photos from Missionaries

Old 03-27-2008, 08:01 PM
I need a Triple Espresso, NOW!

Re: Joseph Conroy

[QUOTE=jaxfam6;421621][QUOTE=JosephConroy;421430]

You know I like you. Haven't met you but I like you. You start that organization and I will join.

I heard a missionary couple say that they did not have the priviledge of picking and choosing who they fellowship. They feel that their people need fellowship so they take it where they can get it. By thus doing they had been able to bring two congregations of trinitarians to the understanding of Jesus Christ. That to me was awesome. We here state side have the priviledge to be more picky. Problem is we are a bit to picky and don't even try to fellowship with those that believe in the one God message. How can we expect to win the lost and misguided if we can not even love one another?[/QUOTE]

so true! btw, I like you signature! lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Alvear View Post
Can ladies join? ha...
LOL you aren't trying to cause this new org to split before it gets started are you? just teasing! I hope you are feeling better...!

I never met a chocolate I didn't like!

*sigh* I did nothing yesterday.... I wasn't finished so I did nothing again today!
Old 03-27-2008, 09:01 PM
Crazy father of 4

Location: Now? Phoenix, AZ. Before? Newark, OH, Wyandotte, MI, Tampa, FL

[QUOTE=LadyChocolate;426073][QUOTE=jaxfam6;421621]
Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephConroy View Post

You know I like you. Haven't met you but I like you. You start that organization and I will join.

I heard a missionary couple say that they did not have the priviledge of picking and choosing who they fellowship. They feel that their people need fellowship so they take it where they can get it. By thus doing they had been able to bring two congregations of trinitarians to the understanding of Jesus Christ. That to me was awesome. We here state side have the priviledge to be more picky. Problem is we are a bit to picky and don't even try to fellowship with those that believe in the one God message. How can we expect to win the lost and misguided if we can not even love one another?[/QUOTE]

so true! btw, I like you signature! lol

LOL you aren't trying to cause this new org to split before it gets started are you? just teasing! I hope you are feeling better...!
Thank you your ladyship. I like yours too. Chocolate has been a very good friend to me. Whenever my wife gets grumpy I get us some chocolate and it all gets better.

I'll get back to you when I figure it out.
Old 03-28-2008, 09:52 PM
I need a Triple Espresso, NOW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Alvear View Post
Can ladies join? ha...

......you aren't trying to cause this new org to split before it gets started are you? just teasing! I hope you are feeling better...!

Bumped for Sis. Alvear!

I never met a chocolate I didn't like!

*sigh* I did nothing yesterday.... I wasn't finished so I did nothing again today!